Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Humes22

When Bani said 'us chudail ka naam mat lena' and today when she said when you decided to take a trip to the moon - I was like mere jungli billi retract those claws. Veer is going to get it from her when he is back to his normal self. I hope. If so. I cannot wait! 

Yeah they need to discuss that. They need to discuss many things. From that SR night to moon trip and those so called weddings. 

Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hmm, new entry again. Since they introduced the rivals Parikh brothers, could be the gang leader like Veer is to the cheels, one possibility. Now, knowing Ektaa style comeback,possibility to be Jai's another roop is also there. Finally, could be some random villain as had happened before in all Naagin seasons. Whatever, better not show him also falling for Bani. Too cliched that would be. 

So from the dialogues from yesterday episode, seem like these brothers are not just business rivals but they have some personal vengeance with the Cheels. One of them says 'tum logon ki galathi ki sazaa isko milegi' to Tapish. So, could be the victims of some of their illegal khaands. If makers had some sense that's the possibility but knowing them it's more that these will turn out to be some random entries and not related at all.

Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

They did then the daughter blackmailed him after πŸ€£their bhagyas are just not meeting really πŸ€£ oh god kaymath πŸ€£ did you watch that. LOL to be fair it KB has followed the same pattern- hate wedding/love/ML 

Well, I had watched especially the first parts. Used to enjoy it then, despite Ektaas gimmicks of incest and third, 4th angles or whatever. Did so and mainly because of the chemistry between the leads. Shabbir had some awesome chemistry with the heroine. And yeah in Ektaa serials, pair is never the first boyfriend, it's mostly the second one, the bad boy grey shaded character who ends up as the main lead. But, his unkempt looks aside Shabbir fit that role so much. But, not so much a fan of his KKB. I hate that serial. They just know how to drag that serial. I don't know how KKB and KB it's supposed sequel is doing so well. Or supposedly because its still on even now. Never watched any episodes of those as I knew it was Ektaas.

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: J2lover

Oh gawd!smiley36smiley37smiley37 She needs to stop making so much movement in a one minute reel!smiley36I wonder if she saves like an hour or two for this kamar latkaana, jhatkaana, in every outfit!smiley36smiley39

But jokes apart, she's looking pretty here!smiley9smiley36 Bss thoda subtleness chandna madam, n u'll be fine!smiley36

Exactly, har jagah madam ko Helen banne ka shauk hai.πŸ€ͺ

Always, Surbhi is in "Piya tu ab to aaja" mode. Hadh hai yaar.πŸ˜†

Frankly, it's much better when she is sharing the frame with Sharad, rather than when she is alone because in her single frames she is busy endorsing herself and her garments and jewelry.πŸ€”

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Frankly I never thought that sharad and surbhi will rock this much.. honestly they make a good pair..πŸ‘πŸΌ

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: libran90

Exactly, har jagah madam ko Helen banne ka shauk hai.πŸ€ͺ

Always, Surbhi is in "Piya tu ab to aaja" mode. Hadh hai yaar.πŸ˜†

Frankly, it's much better when she is sharing the frame with Sharad, rather than when she is alone because in her single frames she is busy endorsing herself and her garments and jewelry.πŸ€”

@this am fed up of that