Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Yes 😎 

Na Mayuri kar sakhi, na shakura, na markat aur na hi Chandni. 

Aur na hi Bani khud ðŸ¤£smiley37smiley37

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ok let's see 

Bus chahy jo bhi ho Vani separation na ho. 

I mean the reaction moon-gate got I think the message was reached quite clearly to the makers and choreographers about what the fans want ðŸ¤£ Vani is the end game nobody will break them up- they may try but they will flat on their faces. For Veer it took a hypnosis and going to the moon for him to sit on that mandap- even then all he could see and hear was Bani. She is the reason for his existence in his head. And he is Bani's reason for living now. They both are crazy in love- its very clear. They both have chosen love over power and their own 'clan'. They have also both fallen from the moon and through a ceiling for each other ðŸ¤£

Though I do love to see Veer and now Bani jealous - they turn into little kids ðŸ¤£

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Aur na hi Bani khud ðŸ¤£smiley37smiley37

Haha yup exactly 

Even she tried so hard. 

Ab kesy deewani hogai hai Veeranshu ki. Har waqt mera Veeranshu mera Veeranshu  karti rehti hai. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

I mean the reaction moon-gate got I think the message was reached quite clearly to the makers and choreographers about what the fans want ðŸ¤£ Vani is the end game nobody will break them up- they may try but they will flat on their faces. For Veer it took a hypnosis and going to the moon for him to sit on that mandap- even then all he could see and hear was Bani. She is the reason for his existence in his head. And he is Bani's reason for living now. They both are crazy in love- its very clear. They both have chosen love over power and their own 'clan'. They have also both fallen from the moon and through a ceiling for each other ðŸ¤£

Though I do love to see Veer and now Bani jealous - they turn into little kids ðŸ¤£

Yeah finally makers understand that What we want. We only Want Vani. 

Jealous Vani were treat to watch.  

RaniZelda thumbnail

Haha yup exactly 

Even she tried so hard. 

Ab kesy deewani hogai hai Veeranshu ki. Har waqt mera Veeranshu mera Veeranshu  karti rehti hai. 

I have to say, Jai's eyerolls in today's ep every time she did that did make me laugh ðŸ˜† he's like "yes, okay WE GET IT stop chidko-ing jalle pe namak"😆

Though I do love to see Veer and now Bani jealous - they turn into little kids smiley37

Bani's like "I'm only working to get your powers back to you and make you better so I can finally fight with you about this moon wedding nonsense" ðŸ¤£smiley37 No wonder Veer's not telling her what's going on...he just doesn't want a jhagda about "Chandni darling"smiley37

Humes22 thumbnail

Yeah finally makers understand that What we want. We only Want Vani. 

Jealous Vani were treat to watch.  

When Bani said 'us chudail ka naam mat lena' and today when she said when you decided to take a trip to the moon - I was like mere jungli billi retract those claws. Veer is going to get it from her when he is back to his normal self. I hope. If so. I cannot wait! 

Humes22 thumbnail

I have to say, Jai's eyerolls in today's ep every time she did that did make me laugh ðŸ˜† he's like "yes, okay WE GET IT stop chidko-ing jalle pe namak"😆 He is probably like here she goes again- I wish someone would talk about me like this- and remembered Mayuri 

Bani's like "I'm only working to get your powers back to you and make you better so I can finally fight with you about this moon wedding nonsense" ðŸ¤£smiley37 No wonder Veer's not telling her what's going on...he just doesn't want a jhagda about "Chandni darling"smiley37 OMG I AGREE she is not going to spare him. He will defo be getting stronger taaney when he is back to himself. She is already giving him small taaney- today at the start when she was like 'when you decided to take a trip to the moon' I was like uh-oh she's not forgotten ðŸ¤£

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago
RaniZelda thumbnail

He is probably like here she goes again- I wish someone would talk about me like this- and remembered Mayuri 

I mean, Mayuri only talked about Mayuri like this smiley37 I guess maybe only Jai's bro-sis ever bigged him up by calling him a "superhero" ðŸ˜† wonder if he misses remembers them...

OMG I AGREE she is not going to spare him. He will defo be getting stronger taaney when he is back to himself. She is already giving him small taaney- today at the start when she was like 'when you decided to take a trip to the moon' I was like uh-oh she's not forgotten smiley37 he'll gleefully "I told you so" her about Jai, she'll maaro a taana about Chandni, then they'll both do their bharpaiyi-wala love  what a jodi ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago
Humes22 thumbnail

Lol omg on insta someone was posting pictures from the first Vani wedding. And I saw this guy and girl

And I was like who are these two- are they new entries then I remembered who they were ðŸ¤£ also who was Jais daddyji did we ever see him?! I want to compare him and Ballu ðŸ¤£

lol and we will be there to enjoy their bharpayi 

NINALOGY thumbnail

I have to say, Jai's eyerolls in today's ep every time she did that did make me laugh ðŸ˜† he's like "yes, okay WE GET IT stop chidko-ing jalle pe namak"😆

Bani's like "I'm only working to get your powers back to you and make you better so I can finally fight with you about this moon wedding nonsense" ðŸ¤£smiley37 No wonder Veer's not telling her what's going on...he just doesn't want a jhagda about "Chandni darling"smiley37

Jai's expressions were when Bani said main pratigya Karon gi 🤣🤣🤣. 

Haha veer is trying to play save. 😂 He is delaying the discussion on chandni baby 😂