Lo agaye bhaisaab cameo karne 🤣 har weekend someone joins the show
Lo agaye bhaisaab cameo karne 🤣 har weekend someone joins the show
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
singhania house mein rahega yeh ab 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeh mujhe Pasand nhi haaaaaaiiiiiiiii🥱🥱
singhania house mein rahega yeh ab 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bus he should stay away from my Cheelu- sabki nazar uspe hi hoti hai 🤣 could also be Jais new roop - Arjit said it was a cameo.
Jai's new. Roop hmmm jai se Acha expression Dega toh yehi fix na hojaye🤣Bus he should stay away from my Cheelu- sabki nazar uspe hi hoti hai 🤣 could also be Jais new roop - Arjit said it was a cameo.
Jai's new. Roop hmmm jai se Acha expression Dega toh yehi fix na hojaye🤣
today jai did a good job 👏🏼 he knows he’s lost his veer to bani 😆 dard dikha 😆
I guess jay character is ending .
I suspect Jai might be leaving/dying too...BTS se lagta toh aisa hi hai...
I personally think either arjit is the person he was on the phone to all this time and he is being planted by jai. Or jai ‘does’ and pretends to be arjit. Mohit isn’t going anywhere - I hope considering how much he has improved
I personally think either arjit is the person he was on the phone to all this time and he is being planted by jai. Or jai ‘does’ and pretends to be arjit. Mohit isn’t going anywhere - I hope considering how much he has improved
So he will play negative character