Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Humes22

Forget characters she has made a joke of physics and logic πŸ€£ like arshi said will miss in the BTS  also all those people who though jai and bani would

Marry and there would be a leap πŸ€£ RIP

Touche!

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lord knows but way too long and it’s exactly in the same position he left it. The leads are still separated even though they have grown up

Kids who are getting married but one kid is blackmailing hwr dad to marry another lady  don’t blame the guy for leaving

I thought the leads recently got back together? It was all over IG at one point πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Waise I feel like Shabbir Ahluwalia has been playing the same kind of character since his Kayamath days πŸ€£

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

I thought the leads recently got back together? It was all over IG at one point πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Waise I feel like Shabbir Ahluwalia has been playing the same kind of character since his Kayamath days πŸ€£

They did then the daughter blackmailed him after πŸ€£their bhagyas are just not meeting really πŸ€£ oh god kaymath πŸ€£ did you watch that. LOL to be fair it KB has followed the same pattern- hate wedding/love/ML 

RaniZelda thumbnail

They did then the daughter blackmailed him after πŸ€£their bhagyas are just not meeting really πŸ€£ oh god kaymath πŸ€£ did you watch that. LOL to be fair it KB has followed the same pattern- hate wedding/love/ML 

@bold - 

I did watch Kayamath, but only in the early stages. I remember there was such drama in the fandom when the FL ended up marrying Shabbir's character instead of her first love. I'm like, do you people know Ekta Kapoor at all? It's never the first love, it's always the second one that's the True Loveβ„’πŸ˜† personally I like 'second love' stories more as well...there's something about them that hits harder than the 'first love' ones. I guess I enjoy the difficultwala love ones more πŸ€£ damn Mukta knows how to get me πŸ˜†

I don't remember much from the show except Shabbir's appearance got more and more unkempt as time went on πŸ˜† I just have a vision of his shaggy hair and beard-wala look and his white suits πŸ€£

Humes22 thumbnail

@bold - 

I did watch Kayamath, but only in the early stages. I remember there was such drama in the fandom when the FL ended up marrying Shabbir's character instead of her first love. I'm like, do you people know Ekta Kapoor at all? It's never the first love, it's always the second one that's the True Loveβ„’πŸ˜† personally I like 'second love' stories more as well...there's something about them that hits harder than the 'first love' ones. I guess I enjoy the difficultwala love ones more πŸ€£ damn Mukta knows how to get me πŸ˜†

I don't remember much from the show except Shabbir's appearance got more and more unkempt as time went on πŸ˜† I just have a vision of his shaggy hair and beard-wala look and his white suits πŸ€£

YES THE WHITE SUITS AND SHAGGY LOOK πŸ€£ I think there couple name was Michi or am I making that up πŸ€£ but yes the minute the FL and him met the chemistry was clear poor neev never stood a chance πŸ€£ all I do remember is that FL used to cry buckets and she looked so young so it was a like a baby crying 

RaniZelda thumbnail

YES THE WHITE SUITS AND SHAGGY LOOK πŸ€£ I think there couple name was Michi or am I making that up πŸ€£ but yes the minute the FL and him met the chemistry was clear poor neev never stood a chance πŸ€£ all I do remember is that FL used to cry buckets and she looked so young so it was a like a baby crying 

YES, Michi!! Milind and Prachi, I remember vaguely πŸ˜† and woh toh hona hi tha - Shabbir was one of EK's stars back in the day (guess he still is), so ofc if he shows up, he gets the meatier role πŸ˜†

@bold smiley37smiley37smiley37

Humes22 thumbnail

YES, Michi!! Milind and Prachi, I remember vaguely πŸ˜† and woh toh hona hi tha - Shabbir was one of EK's stars back in the day (guess he still is), so ofc if he shows up, he gets the meatier role πŸ˜†

@bold smiley37smiley37smiley37

That’s his name I remembered hers πŸ€£ and his girlfriend was prachis sister - who was still aftwr him. The amount of incest in ektas dramas kasam se πŸ€£ oh he is her fav - he’s not going anywhere anytime

Soon. His bhagya is linked to ektas πŸ˜†

NINALOGY thumbnail

he said shades of grey so we will see would be nice if he was positive 

Ok let's see 

Bus chahy jo bhi ho Vani separation na ho. 

RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Ok let's see 

Bus chahy jo bhi ho Vani separation na ho. 

Jo kaam Jai nahi kar saka, woh yeh banda kya karega? πŸ˜‰ 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Jo kaam Jai nahi kar saka, woh yeh banda kya karega? πŸ˜‰ 

Yes 😎 

Na Mayuri kar sakhi, na shakura, na markat aur na hi Chandni.