Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I also think he might be checking her with giving fake bullets 

what if someone replaces them with the original ones😲

Iya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok I don't want any easy death for Kabir. I want Vansh to force Riddhima doing same thing like Kabir did to her. Jhumar attack, electric shock, shoot on his shoulder. Riddhima should be the one to do this to Kabir for Vansh if she except the offer. I really want Riddhima to do some bad things like that them also. It's a thriller so I can expect that and It's high time Kabir should get punished for his deeds and Riddhima doing it will be better to watch.

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Loved today's episode. Can watch it again and again. Rrahul and Helly were amazing. Glad they didn't show us much of the engagement party. 

VR's question about marriage was not right. Ofc she didn't love you at that time. Did you?

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago
avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Left allmlogical questions behind asked the questions which can satisfy that his revenge on her is right 

Right!!!!

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Firstly Kudos to Rahel and their enchanting performance. They are the best.

Firstly those who are thinking that Vansh will let Riddhima kill Kabir and frame her in a murder case and send her to jail,I think u guyz are again doing a mistake of judging him.He may b insane he may have lost rationality  or he can b very angry, but i refused to believe Vansh will allow any such thing to b happened.I think u ppl.are too angry to judge VR properly.Though what he did is utterly wrong but i think only who have known VR properly are loyal fans and the rest does not know him properly.

Asking Riddhima to kill Kabir is madness but its a test. A test of love.Riddhima passed the test of trust but now it will b the test of love he is asking for. If she says no Vansh will accuse him that she still consider Kabir someone special though it will b very very very wrong that exactly he wants to put her in tight spot.And if she says yes it will break her soul. But the gun will unloaded but it will b a lesson for Kabir to b learnt forever. Vansh wants to take a love test he wants her reaction /her ultimate heart break. For the umpteenth time He is not Deep.Deep.framed Arohi.Vansh straight forwardly is asking it.I think the forum wants to bash VR too much and byond using their common sense.i am so pissed yaar! How can u even think that Vansh can frame her and marry Ahana??Are u guyz even serious.Remember he told that i will take a love test of Riddhima and broke her. This exactly he is doing. When she asked Do u love me he said nothing and that silence was umpteenth time louder than an answer.This is not S1 and he is not Deep and Ahana is not even a main character . So pls🙏🙏🙏stop comparing him to Deep and his actions with S1 i have full trust on him and u guyz pls watch Doremon or Chota Bheem for a change those who still do not know Who VRs is??

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

If she kills 

It kills her soul more 

Like a living dead person 

But to kill someone just to prove your love is really low blow to one's soul at least for a character like Riddhima.

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I feel vansh questions to Riddhima are baseless as he know the answers to his questions she was never in love with him at the time of marriage he himself know he forced her to marry him and he wants to know her true identity and he was suspecting her and her motive from the start to the bullet scene surely the answers will be NO 

Asking to shoot Kabir I think he wants not only to break her but trap her in the murder of Kabir as he was trapped in Ragini's 

Vansh didn't answer any questions related to their love

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great analysis Abhyudaya

None of this makes sense; its not even close to the opening 50 epis of ImmJ2. 

I only hope Rhiddima is not stupid enough to attempt to kill Kabir even if Vansh gives her fake bullets to do it with.  She should not do this to prove her trust or love on him. If he wants his revenge because yet again  he has been crossed in love and he is hurt and wants to make her pay; and this is the way he chooses to do it; ok then I get that this is his way of going about it.

For me its its no longer about who is right or wrong; who did what...lots of things happen in life..and just like real life and fictional life and Immj 2 is fictional life ..its about the choices made going forward. Vansh can choose to exact revenge and payback in this way and Rhiddima can choose to carry out his request OR she can walk away. 

Now why do I think he is doing everything to make her walk away? There is something bigger going on. He is laying a trap to punish those that killed his father- that is definitely something to do with Kabir; Anupryia and yes perhaps there is someone else in VR mansions who had a hand in this. It may well be Chacchu  but we will see

Vansh may have 1/2 truth of Siya's attack. I know this sounds really absurd but I think  that there more to Ragini's end than we are shown. Perhaps Rhidfima did get her to a hospital...I may well be completely wrong  

I cant shake off a feeling that Vansh is doing this because there is a bigger game at stake and what I dont know is if this is a RiAnsh plan  (;I dont think it is)  but for sure it is connected to Rhiddima's background before Kabir. 

All of this is Vansh's planning ... why,? Bigger story coming up..perhaps by epi 200  

Edited by Wynn - 3 years ago
Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t think riddhma will kill kabir but to prove her love she can kill herself maybe that may open vansh eyes 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

exactly! -it was NOT ridhima who married him... it was vansh who forcefully married her... except she had a chance to run away. 

He knew - she was a spy ... from beginning if not ... what kind of boss he is ???? if not in starting.. by sia's recording !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If vansh would have asked:

- are you behind sia's condition?

- were you part of my death planned by kabir?

- are you here only for RS property or for love ??

It would be more logical per the way... story has progressed so far...

Yeh sab jan bujh k writers ne nhi.puchwaya....siya uthke kya bolegi.Bhaiya mere sabse nirale ek anmol ratan?Siya bohot so li hai ab uski  uthne ka waqt a gaya!