Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Yeh sab jan bujh k writers ne nhi.puchwaya....siya uthke kya bolegi.Bhaiya mere sabse nirale ek anmol ratan?Siya bohot so li hai ab uski  uthne ka waqt a gaya!

Only after whatever vansh planned she will wake up 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

I am afraid of something else.Riddhima represents selfless love here. She is not strong.She will b the softest. Vansh will give her a empty gun to shoot Kabir. She will try to shoot him.In the last moment she will shoot herself. And guess what the bullets will b real as it will b replaced by a real one. This can b Ahana "s karnama or Kabir too. U never know.Tab VRs ko samjh mein ayega Judai kis bala ki nam.hai..Memory loss track is on the way.😭😭😭😭

Mujhe bohot zor ki khusboo a rahi hai  apni bashing script  k lekar taiyar ho jao Forum.Vasiyo. 

If this then I don't bash 

I will be more desperate to watch 

If you say I always feel it is going to be right 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Pyaar2012

Nooop, I dont want Rhiddima"s character replaced by Rhiddima V2 version.  If she dies and comes back in disguise then its just like Vansh/ Vihaan track and we just finished with that track. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

I knew it..The separation track that people want is too predictable ..too ITV..this is Ishq Mein Marjawan 2..Ishq mein marne ki aur marne ki kahani hai..I knew that this will never happen.

Coming to the episode. It is owned by both our beloved actors Rrahul and helly especially helly. Helly has always been outstanding when it comes to emotional scenes and today once again she nailed it. Today her denial to see the truth inspite of it being thrown in her face showed how much she wanted to trust vansh. 

"Tum jhoot bol rahe ho na..natak kar rahe ho na...SAY YES" was all heartbreaking.

People want riddhima to be like tara or maya but what they are forgetting is that the reason tara or maya are like tara and maya because of their baggage that they carry with their past. Not sure about tara but maya was subject to a lot of emotional/mental/physical abuse by her own father which reflected in her personality. That is why people could sympathize with her even after all her heinous crimes. Riddhima currently does not have something like that..But yes  i feel one day a major betrayal might turn riddhima into a cold hearted person on a thirst for revenge..Maybe but this is not the day.

And i am sure she will accept vansh's condition in the next episode. The girl who risked her own life to prove to her true love Kabir and married a so called murderer..she will definetely accept vansh's condition who she considers her love of her life now.

And i love that riddhima understands where vansh is coming from, Why he is hurt. She is not questioning him back inspite of having some valid questions that can be asked..Maybe because she knows he is out of control.

Today though it was riddhima's episode, Vansh also had his moments. However the first question that he asks "did you love when when we got married" does not make sense..He knows she didn't love him..she never wanted to marry him..she even confessed it inside the glass house.. Even he didn't love her..he was smitten by her courage but love..Nah. It would have been more appropriate he asked "did you come into my life with a mission"

Though vansh has asked riddhima to kill kabir, Maybe he is doing it to test if riddhima would do the same. i dont think if it has been revealed that Vansh knows about kabir and riddhima's past relation, but i feel he knows that kabir is the one who sent riddhima. So i dont think he is jealous. the way he is seeing it is like "When you can marry a complete stranger for kabir, Why cant you do the same for the person who you claim to love"

Also people are saying that he is doing  it to send her jail but i dont think so.. I feel he may take all the bullets out before giving it to her but twist maybe would be that someone would have replaced the gun and someone is going to die.

I always thought this scene will be like dhoom 2 Russian roulette scene between riddhima and vansh..But this is also okay.

Might be 

Yup I too eel fake bullets only

If she accepts I think he will guide her until then 

Also what do you think might we see at 175 dear? 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Riddhima will shoot herself and it will b she who will die and return someone else with a memory loss and a revenge funda.As plain and simple. 

Might be 

But it is interesting to watch 

Hope before ridgima come back vansh should know her truth 

I feel ridhima exit and sia wake up will happen simultaneously 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iya10

So Vansh did not said that he doesn't love her or those glasshouse moments was fake for the revenge than it's good. I will think like, that time his love for Riddhima overpowered his hate because she took bullet for him for the 2nd time. So that time his emotions was not in his control. As a RiAnsh shipper I still have my hope. So I want Vansh to regret in future for this revenge and will win Riddhima back.

He will regret one day 

But for now let's get stay tuned 

More tests for riansh 

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Might be 

Yup I too eel fake bullets only

If she accepts I think he will guide her until then 

Also what do you think might we see at 175 dear? 

No idea dear..The episodes are very fast paced that you cant predict anything not even the next episode let alone the 175th Episode..We actually though that Riddhima would get to know Vansh's truth on the 175th But that happened 20 episodes prior itself. Every episode is a thriller now..As i already said in my previous posts that the show is finally living up to its genre "Romantic thriller". 

What do you think we might see in the 175th episode?

Abhyudaya thumbnail

No idea dear..The episodes are very fast paced that you cant predict anything not even the next episode let alone the 175th Episode..We actually though that Riddhima would get to know Vansh's truth on the 175th But that happened 20 episodes prior itself. Every episode is a thriller now..As i already said in my previous posts that the show is finally living up to its genre "Romantic thriller". 

What do you think we might see in the 175th episode?

No thoughts 

So asked you 

Can't think we need to see 200 for twist 

As you said every episode is going on it's speed

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I knew it..The separation track that people want is too predictable ..too ITV..this is Ishq Mein Marjawan 2..Ishq mein marne ki aur marne ki kahani hai..I knew that this will never happen.

Coming to the episode. It is owned by both our beloved actors Rrahul and helly especially helly. Helly has always been outstanding when it comes to emotional scenes and today once again she nailed it. Today her denial to see the truth inspite of it being thrown in her face showed how much she wanted to trust vansh. 

"Tum jhoot bol rahe ho na..natak kar rahe ho na...SAY YES" was all heartbreaking.

People want riddhima to be like tara or maya but what they are forgetting is that the reason tara or maya are like tara and maya because of their baggage that they carry with their past. Not sure about tara but maya was subject to a lot of emotional/mental/physical abuse by her own father which reflected in her personality. That is why people could sympathize with her even after all her heinous crimes. Riddhima currently does not have something like that..But yes  i feel one day a major betrayal might turn riddhima into a cold hearted person on a thirst for revenge..Maybe but this is not the day.

And i am sure she will accept vansh's condition in the next episode. The girl who risked her own life to prove to her true love Kabir and married a so called murderer..she will definetely accept vansh's condition who she considers her love of her life now.

And i love that riddhima understands where vansh is coming from, Why he is hurt. She is not questioning him back inspite of having some valid questions that can be asked..Maybe because she knows he is out of control.

Today though it was riddhima's episode, Vansh also had his moments. However the first question that he asks "did you love when when we got married" does not make sense..He knows she didn't love him..she never wanted to marry him..she even confessed it inside the glass house.. Even he didn't love her..he was smitten by her courage but love..Nah. It would have been more appropriate he asked "did you come into my life with a mission"

Though vansh has asked riddhima to kill kabir, Maybe he is doing it to test if riddhima would do the same. i dont think if it has been revealed that Vansh knows about kabir and riddhima's past relation, but i feel he knows that kabir is the one who sent riddhima. So i dont think he is jealous. the way he is seeing it is like "When you can marry a complete stranger for kabir, Why cant you do the same for the person who you claim to love"

Also people are saying that he is doing  it to send her jail but i dont think so.. I feel he may take all the bullets out before giving it to her but twist maybe would be that someone would have replaced the gun and someone is going to die.

I always thought this scene will be like dhoom 2 Russian roulette scene between riddhima and vansh..But this is also okay.

S..Even i feel she ll accept to kill him but at last moment she ll kill herself n make it as murder n put blame on kabir.. n vansh may give her fake bullet but ahana or someone replace it by original one...

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

No thoughts 

So asked you 

Can't think we need to see 200 for twist 

As you said every episode is going on it's speed

You know we were so busy in thinking about the episode and their next move that we completely missed out the fact that today Riansh finally had one to one conversation. The thing that we always wanted them to do..Confront each other..sit down and talk and they did it today..Even if  a lot of things were not revealed its a start.