Epi 156: Nothing But The Truth

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Happy New Year Guys! Couldn't talk about yesterday episode as it was also my nephew's 2nd birthday. Now, let's head to the episode 

I loved the decoration, for a second felt it is not VR Mansion. While Ridhima tries to connect with Vansh but he is not lifting the phone. How can someone be so happy about Kabir getting engaged? VR Mansion is filled with hypocrite people. I hope they all get what they deserve. 

Ridhima questions Ahana why she is doing this? While Ahana says ask Vansh everything, so he will explain. Ahana says to Ridhima, that count down has begun for her love story. While Ridhima looks at Vansh but then he has these mixed emotions. 

What's happening? Everyone is stopping her to meet Vansh as if Vansh ordered everyone not to make Ridhima meet him soon. Another side Vansh orders Angre that no one should disturb him while he is speaking with Ridhima. 

Kabir feels his plan is working as he can feel Ridhima and Vansh are breaking apart; he is happy about it. Ahana thinks it is Vansh who is playing this game and let the engagement gets done.

Ridhima gets the chit to meet at the pool from Vansh while she reaches and calls him, like in the precap. The BGM of VR, scary at times and at such time, damn scary, the predator has arrived. Ridhima asks Vansh to promise her that he will only say the truth while he promises her, he will answer it. 

Man! The way he said he would answer is like I will break you by answering it to those questions. 

1. Did Ahana save your life? - No, she didn't save me
  2. Did you lie to me? And you brought Ahana into this house - Yes, I did. 
  3. You were the one who asked her to attack me - Yes. 

Ridhima asking with tears filled with eyes is breaking me apart. Oh, the way she is asking - guys, It is breaking her and at the same time, ti is breaking him too. 

The final question is asked - Don't you love me? Is it just acting - now, that is breaking him. He has loved her yet he wanted her to break down. This is the truth he said, Jeet bhi uski aur haar bhi uski. This question is left answered because that fills her with the hope and it is something he doesn't want. 

The way she is cross-checking with him is breaking her and him too. The girl is breaking into pieces. VR, we understand you, but whatever you say now, is going to break her such a way that tomorrow you cannot join those pieces again. 

Now, Vansh's turn to ask questions in Yes or No. 

1. Did you marry me because you love me - No
  2. Am I your mission while we married - Yes 
  3. Did you marry me to get evidence against me - Yes

Now, he questions about her betrayal but whenever she tried to say, you didn't try to listen to her. Maybe when the heart rules over mind, one cannot think straight - VR in the same mode. He is broken too. Ridhima feeling Vansh read the letter but he didn't forgive her. 

Vansh says, when he opened his eyes after the death he lived because he wanted to punish her. 

Ridhima says she knows she has betrayed him and lied to him. Whenever she wants to talk, he stopped her. She says she has written a letter to him however, he says he didn't get any letter. He puts a knife on her neck and says now I betrayed you Ridhima. 

Precap: She begs to give her punishment while she says she can give her life, but then he asks her to Kill Kabir. 

P:S - Now, what is that he wants to check? Like whether she can kill Kabir, but then Vansh, you have seen how Ridhima stood against Kabir, why you want her to kill him. 

1. So he wants to send her to jail because while she shoots him, he can record it and give the pain 
  2. He is testing Ridhima whether she can attempt it for his love or not?

He wants to be the only man in her life, so he wants her to eliminate Kabir. But then Vansh, you said you had never killed anyone, then why asking her to do it? He is not wrong on his side while she is not. The situation is wrong. I won't blame anyone. It is the communication which they shared today if happened long ago, then things might be different. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sorry to say but today Vansh all the questions were baseless 

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just hope Riddhu isn't mad enough to try to kill Kabir😓

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Intense episode..Both nailed it👏

shilpagowda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Unfortunately this will happen.  Later Vansh will get married to aahana & show off air for me😎

They had excellent cast & amazing chemistry.  Bloody the writer & mamta screwed big time.

shilpagowda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Unfortunately this will happen.  Later Vansh will get married to aahana & show off air for me😎

They had excellent cast & amazing chemistry.  Bloody the writer & mamta screwed big time.

avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vansh is a hypocrite. I m starting to hate him now. Vansh's betrayal broke her heart but this..this will break her soul. Well I don't mind if she kills Kabir..he deserves to die.I m willing to watch the show even then.If vansh got to know whole truth..I want Ridhima to be strong , move away from this toxic sh*t. It will be interesting if she became someone like maya or tara. May be she got her karma but I want Ridhima to give his.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachufan

I agree.....is he the same Vansh Rai Singhania who was introduced to us becz it was very much obvious that she didn't marry him for love....he knew that she hated the sight of him so of course she didn't love him when he forcefully married her....

Or makers have forgotten what they showed us initially......no consistency no connectivity......

I guess writers are having amnesia.....they should eat almonds.....for better memory.....if not then at least should watch the show from beginning again....

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rachufan

instead he should have asked these questions

1. Did you take ragini from me and gave her to kabir- yes
  2. Did you give him all the proves against me- no
  3. Are you responsible for siya's condition- no
Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

That's what I'm afraid of right now...to show some thrill makers will turn Riddhu into killer..... that's like butchering her character worse than Vansh....