Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

What ate your ideas for SaiRat first date?

I want them to have a full day outing? Like Sai being shit scared of exams and Virta taking her out, them going for joyrides, eating panipuri and teasing each other for the whole day and then going at the naag lake at night and talking about their feelings for each other and Sai going "iska matlab yeh humari first date thi!" And Virat just blushing coz he didn't think of it too and then her pecking him on his cheek, making Virat turn into a messsmiley36

Same scenario - Sai is sleepless due to her upcoming exams, and Virat takes her out. 

But he does that in the middle at night at 3 am, they have coffee at his favorite hangout place and then while they are just looking out at the stars or something sitting on the hood of the car, he tells her more about his own personal aspirations and she tells him she's always wanted to be a superhero for others, just like her Aaba. The peck on the cheek could be there to stop the lone tear that falls out of his eyes when he says he originally intended to follow a passion for music, but then was encouraged by Kaku to become an IPS officer like his deceased Kaka who he looked up to. It is more simplistic, but impactful for them to get to know each other better and be more vulnerable. 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Hopefully

It breaks my heart whenever Devi Tai in her innocence tells the sad truth

And Ashwini when she was standing up for Sai...she was also maybe someone with dreams which never got someone who would let them become true

Yesssss!! Those two deserve the world for all they have endured under Kaku's rule ๐Ÿ˜ญ

They had dreams, aspirations, hopes all trampled on for the sake of family. Hoping Sai can give them a voice ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Amphitrite thumbnail

Seeing the first date wala thing

Has there been a specific scene wish SaiRat have?

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Tum aa gaye ho..noor aa gaya hai..welcome topper ๐Ÿ˜†

Itni khushi๐Ÿคฃ

Topper kaun๐Ÿ˜ฒ

..Peppermint.. thumbnail

I want them to have a full day outing? Like Sai being shit scared of exams and Virta taking her out, them going for joyrides, eating panipuri and teasing each other for the whole day and then going at the naag lake at night and talking about their feelings for each other and Sai going "iska matlab yeh humari first date thi!" And Virat just blushing coz he didn't think of it too and then her pecking him on his cheek, making Virat turn into a mess๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Shibani๐Ÿค—

Technically woh second date hoga๐Ÿ˜†

But i would totally melt at this sceneโค๏ธ

I would love to Sai being stressed with assignments and stuffs and Virat taking her on a lomg drive so that she relaxes๐Ÿ˜ณ

..Peppermint.. thumbnail

I second this๐Ÿ˜†

..Peppermint.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackhole

sahi pakde hain๐Ÿคฃ

Arrey vaada bhi aadat hain uski

To wo bhi aadat se majboor hain๐Ÿ˜†

Amphitrite thumbnail

Mine is after exams when Sai is bored and then Virat to cheer her up takes to a place which only he knows. Like his own place of secrecy. Where it's only him. Can be near a lake or something... or anything. And then he goes to a small shop nearby to bring chai as both spend time in that place where Sai asks him about this place and Virat telling her about it. Then he telling about all his memories with that place and in return even Sai telling him about her stories. Maybe something like this sounds like my idea...

Amphitrite thumbnail

Now Shibani come here girl!

Give us an OS๐Ÿ˜†

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Itni khushi๐Ÿคฃ 

Ab humare khushi pe tax legi kya? Last few days on IF, phir toh milne ka thikana nahi ๐Ÿค”

Topper kaun๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Forum ka leaderboard galti se dekh liya - tu 118 pe hai, second person 51 pe ๐Ÿ˜›