Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I know right...it was good to see them finally enjoying without anyone taunting them

BG mein Kaho Na Pyaar Hai bajhta toh kya mazaa aa jaata ๐Ÿ˜†

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Socho unki asli date kya hogi Virat's head would stop functioning around Sai๐Ÿ˜† banda would be like "meri wifey kitni Sahi hai"(which he is,.already, bit date pe toh, uffโ˜บ๏ธ)

Sai toh sahi hai, lekin sambhalti nahi hai na ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm loving how the fun goofy mode comes out everytime they are on their own ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Aaj Sunday hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Ab jo dekhenge wo kal dekhenge 

How Virat saves her from Kaku's prakop and lets Sai go off to study..poor girl hurt her right-hand finger though on the first day of college ๐Ÿค”

Damn I forgot this is ITV ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Bong shows ki aadat hai hence even Sundays they air

Amphitrite thumbnail

And being a Neem ka patta level kadwa by disturbing them

Neem Ka patta kadwa hai but sehat ke liye achha hai hence wrong comparison Shibani ๐Ÿ˜…

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 3 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

BG mein Kaho Na Pyaar Hai bajhta toh kya mazaa aa jaata ๐Ÿ˜†

Gaano ki Kami Nahi hai

Aur scenes bhi bohot hai imagine karne ke liye

But I must appreciate the ones who actually brought Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Main song as the bgm

They actually have kept it so elegant and soothing like the OG

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Will we get to see the IPS hubby missing his wifey when both are off to their respective kaam? ๐Ÿ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Neem Ka patta kadwa hai but sehat ke liye achha hai hence wrong comparison Shibani ๐Ÿ˜…

Fans of BB ki vines know Neem ka patta kadwa hai aa another thing๐Ÿคฃ also, the family is important if they love but abhi bahut kadwahat faila raha, since they don't lpve saiz they ain't healthy rn๐Ÿ˜†

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Gaano ki Kami Nahi hai

Aur scenes bhi bohot hai imagine karne ke liye

But I must appreciate the ones who actually brought Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Main song as the bgm

They actually have kept it so elegant and soothing like the OG

Yesss, all the versions that they have showed us through the GHKKPM narrative are wonderful.

Loved the female version which played when Sai was thinking about her and Virat too โค๏ธ

Amphitrite thumbnail

Fans of BB ki vines know Neem ka patta kadwa hai aa another thing๐Ÿคฃ also, the family is important if they love but abhi bahut kadwahat faila raha, since they don't lpve saiz they ain't healthy rn๐Ÿ˜†

I tend to not watch BB ki vines

Family is important but at times when such negativity is there it tends to get unhealthy

Unke regressiveness ko pehle nikalna Hoga

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Family is important but at times when such negativity is there it tends to get unhealthy

Unke regressiveness ko pehle nikalna Hoga

Wahin toh... Baba aadam ke jamaane ke hai kya? I don't understand how Shivani survived this madhouse๐Ÿค”