Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 3 years ago

Name of the Story: Khushi

Writer: Jalebi Jane

Arnav is convinced of Khushi’s innocence on the day of Holi.  The story should end there, don’t you think?  But actually the story starts from there.  Oh boy what a journey it was? How long Shyam lasted, how did Anjali reacted to the news, how did Arnav and Khushi enjoy the marital bliss and what kind of other issues they faced in their married life,  what about the romance brewing between Aman and his supposed girl friend?  There is Boondi and Anjali found her HEA too!

If you google search using Khushi, Mayahill, arshi ff or Khushi, JalebiJane, arshi ff, you will find links.

Name of the Story: Highway to Hell

Writer: Madmaxine

ASR stared at Khushi dancing with a man.  His mind was in a whirl. She was here, She was back. She was alive. Healthy. Doing well in her career. She spoke flawless English. And she'd thrown his intimidation back in his face. After 7 years, Khushi Kumari Gupta was back. And this time, he had no intentions of letting her go. Yes, Khushi is back with 2 kids in tow and she is going to make Arnav earn her forgiveness.

IF Link

Cheers.....

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Name of the Story: The Unbreakable bond

Writer: merrydock 

The story starts 4 years after Khushi leaves Arnav, her family and her old life behind. Neither Khushi nor Arnav are married either to each other or anyone else. The circumstances in Khushi's life have made her more mature and stronger. While the pain of separation from Khushi has made Arnav more focused and less a slave to his infamous anger. the story was focused on what they go through individually due to the separation and how they meet once again to overcome the conflicts between them.  Khushi was raising a baby when she meets Arnav after 4 years.

IF Link

Almost all chapter links work except Chapter 4 and Epilogue. 

You will find chapter 4 on page 6 and Epilogue on pager 96

Name of the Story: My Right, My Revenge

Writer: Happy__Days

Arnav found the truth on Holi and they were waiting for Anjali to give birth before exposing Shyam.  Matters took a turn for worse, when Arnav had an accident and went into coma. By the time he came out of coma, Khushi was thrown out of Shantivan.  Arnav met Khushi and his daughter after 21 years in  a foreign country, only to lose Khushi forever.  After he returns to Shantivan with his daughter, how he makes his daughter his priority and how his daughter teaches a lesson to the person who was the reason for her parents' separation forms the rest of the story.

IF Link

Cheers....

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Name of the Story: Forgive Her Anything

Writer: phatisari

Arnav leaves to London without paying attention to Khushi’s pleas.  Khushi was miserable for not able to convince that she was not wrong.  Nani and Anjali decide to send Khushi to London.  What happened between them in London is really cute and sweet.

Story is available on Wattpad, tumblr and fanfiction.net.  You can google search for links using Forgive Her Anything, arshi 

Name of the Story: Love No Sin

Writer: stranger2rose

Khushi is in an abusive marriage.  She goes to a different city for few days and she meets Arnav, a painter there.  How love blossoms between them and how Khushi gets out of her abusive marriage is what makes the rest of the story.  By the way Arnav has a different profession too!

IF Link

Cheers...

Savera84 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Name of the Story: What's Cooking?

Writer: RTlicious

Hot-shot chef and restaurateur, ASR or Arnav Singh Raizada as he is known in the gourmet world has it all! Owner of a top-class Michelin star restaurant 'Perido', he is one of the most eligible bachelors, and media babe that has people falling all over him, especially the women!

So what happens when a home-cook from the opposite side of the glam glitzy world stumbles into his restaurant and is mistaken for a mere dish washer?

IF Link

Name of the Story: Scandalous

Writer: EXPELLIARMUS

Khushi’s just got engaged to Shyam against her wishes. On the same night Arnav rushes to save her, assuming she was about to jump in a lake.  But she wasn’t.  Next day they meet again at his calendar photo shoot. How their love story progresses from there forms the rest of the story.  

IF Link

Cheers....

Arshi67 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Thank you, Raji, for the links and the write ups. 

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I was right about having read story 3. I just read it a couple of months back... still didn't remember it's name 🤦🏻‍♀️.

I think I've read story 4 too 🤔. The name doesn't ring a bell but the story blurb does. And I've read most of Eccentrica's stories.. so.. 🤔

Thank you Raji for all this trouble. This is going to be a wonderful index for future 😳.

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Is this thread only for results announcement ? Where are the questions for remaining stories ? 

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Loving these celebrations ❤️ amazing efforts guys 👏 savera its awesome 

P.s link for letterbox plz 😳

Savera84 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

Is this thread only for results announcement ? Where are the questions for remaining stories ? 

If you want to answer the questions for the sake of fun please visit the following thread.

Link

In this thread I am posting the names and respective links for the 24 stories, which were part of the quiz in the above thread.

Cheers....

-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for these wonderful IPK celebrations....great efforts Raji! 👍🏼