Details of completed FFs - Added a story link on 24/11/21 - Page 10

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Happy New Year Everyone!

Stay safe and healthy!!

The stories in this thread were all completed and currently available to read on different platforms such as India Forums, Wattpad and Blog.

I will post the names of FFs, Writers along with a short blurb and links if they are on India Forums or information, which will let you find the story on other platforms, in a series of posts below

PS: If you need individual chapter links, I  can post them on request.

We can use this space to share good FFs with each other

PPS: When you read any of these stories, can I request you to hit the like button and post a comment, if the threads are not locked, please!  That will encourage writers to write more.  If they don't see any response, they will lose interest and we will miss out on future stories.

Cheers.....

Edited by Savera84 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

Name of the story: The Girl & The Ghost

Writer: Erisedwitch45

IF Link

This story is also available on Wattpad

Khushi had finally found a good apartment on rent. It needed a bit of fixing but given her budget, it was the best she could afford. The only problem - an unwanted house guest.  There is a bigger problem, the guest is a ghost

Name of the story: Withered

Writer: Fe-en-Dios

It is available on Wattpad.

You can find the link by searching for Withered, Arshi or Withered, IPKKND on Wattpad

A budding politician and a well-known womanizer, is married to an advocate who once harbored feelings for his nemesis who is also his stepbrother.  Did I mention there are 3 deaths as well?  They could be murders or they could be accidental deaths.  Mystery, misery, preconceived notions, full of twists and turns make up the rest of the story.

Cheers.....

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Name of the story: Letterbox

Writer: Forgivemydevilishmind

It is available on tumblr.  You don't need an account to read this story on tumblr.  You can simply search for it on Google by typing Letter Box, Arshi FF

I can send the link via PM on request

This is all about two letters and two deals.  Balancing the equation, hiring a detective and kicking the culprit out.  Anjali surprises everyone in this story, when it was time to kick Shyam out.  She was upset with her brother for hiding Shyam's truth from her. 

Name of the story: Opposites Do not attract

Writer: Eccentrica

It is available on Eccentrica's Blog

Where Anjali is a jhalli, Shyam isn’t snakewa, Akash is maa da laadla, Mamaji wears an invisibility cloak and where Arnav and Khushi rabba vey amidst all the chaos. And of course, the commonly accepted adage proving to be false.

Cheers.....

Savera84 thumbnail

Name of the story: The Emerald Isle Tales

Writer: MEERA30

It is currently available on Blog

You can find the link by searching for The Emerald Isle Tales, Arshi FF

Magic, Love and Life.  Teenage love gone totally wrong.  Arnav accuses Khushi and leaves.  Next time when he returns – a decade and  a bit later – he was with a young girl who he introduces as his daughter.  Whose daughter is she? What happened in the past?  At 30 can Khushi forget the past and give Arnav a chance?  What has Ireland got to do with this story?  

Name of the story: Valley of Flowers

Writer: Charlotte74

IF Link

This story is also available on Wattpad and Blog

Cheers.....

Savera84 thumbnail

Name of the story: His Journey Towards Euphoria

Writer: -Zesty-

IF Link

You will find direct chapter links Here

Khushi is very young but her heart is at the right place. She needs money for her only living relative, Buaji’s  surgery.  She is willing to do something which she has no idea about.  Arnav knows her as an employee.  She looks like a teenager but, she never gave him a reason to complain. Will she be able to do what he expects her to do, for his sister's baby?

Name of the story: For Your Sake 

Writer: Anony_mous

IF Link

Khushi was happily living her life with her father and brother.  She meets Arnav and falls in love with him and looking forward to have a family with him. Something happened and they drifted apart.  What happens when they meet again after several years? Why did Arnav become a ruthless boss and why did Khushi tolerate his rudeness and still works for him?  What is currently  wrong with her sibling?

Cheers....

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Name of the story: All Of Me Belongs To You

Writer: Nandhu_Writer

There are so many sides to you...
Which one should I believe...?
Which side of you should I hate...?
Which side of you should I love...?
How can I love you when I hate some sides of you...?
How can I hate you when I love some sides of you...?
Which is really you...?

Arnav has split personality.  Is Khushi in danger with one of those personalities?  When will she realise?  Can Arnav do something about his bad side when it keeps coming out and scares Khushi? 

IF Link

Name of the story: Unexpectedly Expected

Writer: saucechips

They belong to two worlds...

two lives, different lives...

two worlds, different worlds...

two souls, different...yet the same...

so what happens when a simple journalist crosses by the business tycoon.

Another one where you won’t get a moment to stay quiet. Laugh riot throughout.

IF Link

You will find direct part links Here

Cheers......

Savera84 thumbnail

Name of the story: Murder, She Wrote

Writer: BlueMystique

Khushi was found unconscious near a dead body and the police in-charge was convinced that she was the murderer.  Arnav tried everything in his capacity including biting off Aman’s head to save his wife. 

Was she framed by any chance? By whom?  Did Arnav succeed in saving the most important person of his life at the end?

It is currently available on Blog

You can find the link by searching for Murder, She Wrote, Arshi FF

Name of the story: Dawn Noon and Dusk

Writer: Aquasandhya

You can find the link by searching on google for Dawn Noon and Dusk, Arshi FF and you need to request for access

Cheers.......

Savera84 thumbnail

Name of the story: Jaane Doh Naa

Writer: -Archi-

End of contract marriage, Khushi had enough and leaves.  Payal lets out the truth. What is in store for Arnav?  Can Khushi stay hidden from Arnav?  If so, for how long? Can Arnav leave her alone in peace once he finds her? Khushi’s new friend cum business partner had a lot to do and say in this story.

IF Link

Name of the Story: Unforgettable

Writer: vann

Khushi disappeared on the day Arnav returned from the clutches of his kidnappers.  Arnav looked everywhere, but, could not find her. When he finally found her, she doesn’t recognize him.  How he brings her back, why Payal is reluctant to give Arnav a chance forms the story. 

IF Link

This story is also available on Blog

Cheers......

Savera84 thumbnail

Name of the Story: Revenge Time

Writer: kashishk

Arnav marries Khushi thinking she was cheating his Di with Shyam.  But, on Holi, they become one, only to be blamed by Arnav that Khushi seduced him. Shyam doesn’t stop his advances and Arnav doesn’t give a damn about Khushi.  Just before she found out she was pregnant, she was brutally kicked out of Shantivan and later gives birth to a blind child.  How she takes revenge on Raizadas is the rest of the story.

IF Link

Name of the Story: Becoming A Father

Writer: farah53

When everyone at Shantivan was rejoicing with happiness after finding about Khushi's pregnancy, Anjali expresses her desire to adopt the baby.  She begs Arnav to give her his baby and she won't ask anything else from him.  She justifies her wish by further adding, that, since Arnav hates kids, he will only tolerate the baby if he thinks the baby is his Di's not his.  Was Anjali right?  Wasn’t Arnav really looking forward to raise a baby, their baby, with his Khushi?

IF Link

Cheers....