Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

hope they show something without riddihima dying

I do hope so, but she will come out of the other side changed. She will never be the same when she finds out. And that’s still heartbreaking.

Thank you so much for liking this 😊😊

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampgirl

Wow👏👏👏.

This is the masterpiece😃

Completely agree with you Vansh do not deserve explanation from her anymore👍🏼

Thank you sooo much for liking this 😊♥️

Edited by Hanyshah - 3 years ago
Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

That was so sad 😭😭

But still a satisfying ending according to me for whatever this man is planning to do. 😵

Aaahhh!!! Riddhima🥺

And their child 🥺

Just because of some assumptions and half truth he's going to push her away from his life. Far far away from where she wouldn't be willing to come back again. 🥺

Aaahhh!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Keep writing more dear😳

The things that show writers won't give us are being served by the IF writers 🤗

Thank you for this amazing piece of work 🤗

Yeaah, I’ve been pissed since the episode that’s why this angst came out ! And yeah, Vansh needed a reality check, to see that every step we take will have a consequence. And this time it caused him the two most precious to him. 

Thank youuu so much for liking it ! 😊♥️😊

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moon10

So beautifully written from each word to each emotion 🥺❤️ Vansh truly deserves an eye opener just sucks that even an eye opener for vansh would be at the cost of Ridhima emotions and life 😞 truly this show is all about dying in love 

Great OS! Write more 😊

Thank youu so much for liking it ! Yes he really really needed this reality check to see that everything he does has a consequence. He keeps thinking that everything will be under his control but that’s not how life works. And it took losing something most precious to him for him to realize 🥺

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Its amazing👏

Please write more😳👍🏼

Thank youu so muuch for liking it 🤗

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: even_odds

Couldn't agree more with the post script. As much as I understand Vansh's anger and everything, I still feel that he could've dug deeper, or at least listened to what Riddhima has to say. She's tried telling him about her past so many times and it's a wonder that it never struck him that there might be something that he was missing, or something that Riddhima wanted to say for which she was so persistent. It's his anger, pride and overconfidence that's going to take him down. 

I also can't help but feel that it's a message from the makers that we should communicate with our partners. It's these small misunderstandings that ruin relationships meant to last a lifetime. All we need to do is communicate and clear things. 

I really hope that Vansh learns the truth before he does something really drastic which would destroy it all. 

This one shot was amazing. As much as it sort of broke my heart, I loved it so so much. You nailed it!

And yes, a very Happy New Year to you!

Yes. If Riddhima didn’t even try, then I would’ve been on team Vansh for sure. But she did try didn’t she ? And not even just once, many times. And not once have Vansh let her complete what she wants to say. And that was the saddest thing for me. And this was what Vansh deserved after not listening to her. 

Yes it definitely a message. Communication is important in a relationship. Give and take is important in a relationship. But everything is one sided in their relationship. Vansh keeps wanting to take while expecting Riddhima to blindly give. And that’s toxic.

I really really do hope so just like you ! I hope he finds something about Riddhima’s innocence before something drastic is done. I’m willing to let Riddhima live in bliss without knowing what her husband has done and what he was about to do.

But going by the track record of the show, Vansh will find out the truth and stop all he’s doung to Riddhima but Riddhima will find out from someone else probably Kabir and again the misunderstandings will ruin everything. 

Thank you sooo much for liking this ♥️

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

i literally cried reading this!! amazing work dear! hope vansh will be able to learn ap and kabirs motives and all the attempts to murder ridz by his own family

Thank youu so much for liking this ! 🤗

I hope I didn’t overdo the emotions ! Yes I do hope so too ! 

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17

Super awesome 👌 

Beautifully written 

Thank youuu so much for liking it ☺️

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: jisa

Broke my heart 💔

I wish Vansh has the deepest regret 

I can already foresee the disaster he is calling upon. 

Last time it had a disastrous ending with Vansh death that put riddhima apart. 

This time it's Vansh't turn to live that guilt. 

Hoping for the best ❤️ 

Yes. I can see it too. If not loose her, he will have a broken wife. Riddhima will never be the same once the truth comes out. 

Thank youu so much for liking this ♥️

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so so so beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️....I loved it☺️ and wish u a very happy and prosperous New year 😊😍