Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Muskie

yes she certainly did her share of mistakes, blunders and she endured a lot in return (A LOT)

This is exactly her true nature, being sacrificing for people who hates her (Ishani or more than half raisinghania family). They would certainly repent the day she leaves them but taking note of how great her self respect is for her I doubt that

Yeah, but what can you do. Support or not, the show will still go the way the makers want. All we can do is to just hold on for the ride, and maybe check out some fanfics along the wah 🤷🏻‍♀️

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Yeah, but what can you do. Support or not, the show will still go the way the makers want. All we can do is to just hold on for the ride, and maybe check out some fanfics along the wah 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes😆 so plss get to work😉

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

😭truly beautiful, i for 1 am at a lost and awe. She knew Sia was there for her. Her value was loved by the family.

He deserves to live life in hell and in pain, repent. His family is easily forgiven.

I am so disgusted and 😡with this track. The writers are 🤢.

Please write more, stories on this platform is the only saving grace we have. 👏

Happy new year and be safe and healthy. 🤗❤️

🥳

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

😭truly beautiful, i for 1 am at a lost and awe. She knew Sia was there for her. Her value was loved by the family.

He deserves to live life in hell and in pain, repent. His family is easily forgiven.

I am so disgusted and 😡with this track. The writers are 🤢.

Please write more, stories on this platform is the only saving grace we have. 👏

Happy new year and be safe and healthy. 🤗❤️

🥳

Thank youuu for liking this ! And it’s true, despite the incident with the knife, Sia was the only one that knew the full truth. That’s why I made the letter for her and not Vansh.

Even Vansh has failed to fully be there for Riddhima and that’s why he didn’t deserve her love. So a little pain is a must for pain 😅

Happy New Year 🎊

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

Yes😆 so plss get to work😉

Will try my best ! When the creativity strikes I’ll definitely add more. Thank you for having faith in me as a writer 🥺♥️🥺

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😭😭😭😭😭 loved it... this seem like appropriate ending as Vansh will loose everything.. if he truly loves Riddhu.. he will loose her forever & baby.. he will regret rest of his life.. live life of living her ... burning in guilt.. which is appropriate..

Wynn thumbnail

No no no no, its just past midnight here and I am reading this with a bitter lump in my throat and tears in my eyes, other than Asminaax's writing nothing much has moved me to tears but this one does...beautifully written...and what happens if that too happens in tv show? 

Its painful and bitter and a fitting end for Vansh..let him live with his memories... I have a feeling we are being played as viewers big time but I will post my thoughts later tomorrow.

And fitting that he finds her letter to Sia after her demise...to have found it earlier may have meant redemption for him...Rhiddima warned him at their engagement not to play God...there are severe consequences...now he has learnt his lesson, his first and last with Rhiddima.

Do keep writing 

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is beautiful...🥺

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hope they show something without riddihima dying
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6