Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guria19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It pains so much yaar.... I hate to get myself attach to riansh it gives so pain... Lastly I did watch today episode and it was like a blunder tycoon what say ridhima will be broken beyond repair and they brutally killed vansh character now it's just Bobby deol character from humraaz hungry for revenge πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜ž  don't know kya hoga ridhima ka but one thing is sure she will break by the one she bli dky trusting now... Thats why I will stop watching the show from today itself they have destroyed riansh... I will feel vansh was dead from the cliff itself... I can't believe by saying him he is mastermind and what we got a fool to judge from half truth without digging the whole truth he is taking revenge πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ from thay poor soul who believe that he is her only family her ishq who will be always there for her πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜­πŸ˜  but πŸ’” she didn't even know her so called husband is her destruction who never took any stand against his so called family sister his step mom  brother... Who tortured her along with him till now... Revenge is only for ridhima that poor soul always wanted love n family and see what she is getting... I just want her to  be killed by vrs and gone lose her memories to forget the living nightmare she is living the devil of her life .. I will never watch any itv show πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ™ƒπŸ˜žπŸ˜­ riansh was so much for me I thought it will be different but now butchering vansh character is like πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” and ridhima that poor soul had guts to fight bearing torture thinking her husband loves her which is fine but it hurts πŸ’”πŸ€•πŸ˜΅ like hellπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‘πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishan.123

Knowing half truth is more dangerous then completely lie

vansh revenge can never   be justified 
Vansh is equally in fault here first riddhma try many time to tell him truth about her past he did not listen.. 

Look from riddhma point of view she was in bilnd  in love with kabir and he just use her and brainwash against vansh. She completed trust. Kabir . What she got pain and pain 

Now. She is in love with  vansh. She completed trust him. What vansh  is doing make plans to break her heart and soul , just be because misunderstoods 

After what all she has done him nd his family  ..

Both  men played with her. Broke her with one thing she want most.

Love.

And one she turn her table towords them