Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: whitewitch

That never happened. Makers left us confused 

The fault is entirely of channels they poke their nose and spoil it. Rahul and the other cast and the writers were ready with the two and the half month of track. Now they have scrapped it only due to channel 's interference. 

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The break down or what ever it is if it lies in between both of them it's good or even best 

I read in a topic that he promised Ahana to make her a part in his life which may not be possible but still it's irritating

Iya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why I am feeling like Vansh may not complete his revenge in mid way but revealing Ahana everythings can do that work unknowingly. Just don't want him to get fool again by Ahana like he get earlier by Kabir. He is taking revenge by believing Kabir's words also does not make any sense. Just hoping that like earlier villain won't win again which can cost trps again.

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Iya10

Why I am feeling like Vansh may not complete his revenge in mid way but revealing Ahana everythings can do that work unknowingly. Just don't want him to get fool again by Ahana like he get earlier by Kabir. He is taking revenge by believing Kabir's words also does not make any sense. Just hoping that like earlier villain won't win again which can cost trps again.

I get vibe ahana will double cross vansh with kabir.

whitewitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasavi_sri

The break down or what ever it is if it lies in between both of them it's good or even best 

I read in a topic that he promised Ahana to make her a part in his life which may not be possible but still it's irritating

Nobody can get close to vansh like ridz to him.

She may or may not part of life his heart belong to ridz forever 

Iya10 thumbnail

I get vibe ahana will double cross vansh with kabir.

I also think that Ahana has her own motive. She may later join hand with Kabir or can be play alone. But hope vansh reveal the things which he thinks he should, not the whole thing. Just hope makers won't make him more fool because him trusting Ahana doesn't make any sense when he don't trust anyone easily.

whitewitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iya10

I also think that Ahana has her own motive. She may later join hand with Kabir or can be play alone. But hope vansh reveal the things which he thinks he should, not the whole thing. Just hope makers won't make him more fool because him trusting Ahana doesn't make any sense when he don't trust anyone easily.

Vansh will never trust ahana 

Iya10 thumbnail

Vansh will never trust ahana 

Hope that will be happening in future. I just don't want to watch something like all shows were showing already which will be so predictable. I want to watch something different and unpredictable. Don't know what makers will show.

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Knowing half truth is more dangerous then completely lie

vansh revenge can never   be justified 
Vansh is equally in fault here first riddhma try many time to tell him truth about her past he did not listen.. 

Look from riddhma point of view she was in bilnd  in love with kabir and he just use her and brainwash against vansh. She completed trust. Kabir . What she got pain and pain 

Now. She is in love with  vansh. She completed trust him. What vansh  is doing make plans to break her heart and soul , just be because misunderstoods 

After what all she has done him nd his family  ..

Edited by Ishan.123 - 3 years ago
Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Vansh's revenge is cannot be justified at all. Yes he knows only half of the truth but he had the capability of finding out the whole truth. He knew there was some hidden mystery in the house that why he came as vihaan. Even through vihaan, he saw things yet chose to unsee them. Vansh is just blinded over male ego and rage. He knows it wrong still choosing to unsee the wrong. 

How can we say Riddhima betrayed vansh, Riddhima yes came to the house with a motive yet she showed her dislike in working there. She even quite her job and was ready to leave this mission. When vansh bought up no choice but to marry him. She never played with his feelings. She on face have shown as well as said her dislike towards him. Its after shootout, things started to change. She saw a different vansh, when that was happening she slowly slowly started removing herself from the matter until vansh resurfaced very thing once again. Riddhima being emotional and a person with humanly heart did what she felt was right. 

In case of Riddhima, she didn't see any suspicious action therefore she didn't think there was another game being played. Kabir played the facade very well. Still when she fell in love she didn't betray vansh, infact she went and even ended the connection with kabir. When talking about ragini’s case it was vansh and his huge male ego that lead to the ragini mess. Otherwise, Riddhima even destroyed the evidence she had and also believed in him. It was vansh who created the mess and still after knowing the truth the girl tried her best to recruit her mistake but fate had other plans. 

For people who are telling Riddhima didn't tell the truth, how many times she tried, even after the second gunshot scene she tried her level best. When she didn't succeed she at least wrote a letter again bad fate lead to an unfortunate circumstance. Even in ragini issue, how many times that girl use to take that topic and vansh always erupted like a volcano everytime when the name was heard. 

She tried to tell, she was ready to take the consequences but he wasn't ready to listen and now he has created his own lala land revenge. Even as vihaan, he didn't listen to her. He is totally wrong in this situation, yes for Riddhima’s mistakes punishment lesson is required but not this.