Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

Yes waiting for separation and to see vansh repenting 

Bagaga banda ridz ke pheeche🤣

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Didnt ridz did the same to vansh believing in karbir's lie and acted on assumption.

Same goes for vansh. Anne have you watched dev and sona by beyond Dreams.

Dev se zyda paapd phelga vansh to get back ridz.

Oh please yaar..

Dev Sona were iconi characters..

Dev was a flawed character but whatever he did it can still be justified..

But Vansh playing dangerous game with Ridhhima by showing "fake love".. isn't making any sense to me..

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Oh please yaar..

Dev Sona were iconi characters..

Dev was a flawed character but whatever he did it can still be justified..

But Vansh playing dangerous game with Ridhhima by showing "fake love".. isn't making any sense to me..

Yes vansh is playing a very dangerous game.

Revenge is born from love and betrayal...

His love is not fake just taken another form.

He can't see ridz huts still want to break her.

What kind of love is that.

His intense eyes still shout she is his and he is her.

His ego need to break....

Iya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didn't have problem with this revenge game, when I know that vansh still don't know the whole truth like Riddhima did not known earlier. I just don't want any SR which will not be so genuine now. Hopefully that day it didn't happened and makers will show that later. And trusting Ahana like Anupriya may cost Vansh again. Hope makers won't go this type of predictable ways because last time when they showed K winning and vansh's dieing cost them very much in trps. So if they again shows Ahana has her own motive (which I think she has) and her wining over Vansh by separating RiAnsh, it can go wrong again. I am reading everyone's theories about pregnancy track or separation track or many predictable tracks which I don't want any of them. I really want to watch something different. Hopefully makers will show that but can't say anything now what they will show next. So let's see what will they show.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vansh revenge is like a blind folded game. He is not doing anything justifiable.but ultimately its love and his obnoxious hatred   A wrong revenge on a wrong person in a wrong time. He even admit he saved her life bcoz he wanted to avenge her.Then why that lone tear escaped from his eyes and why he prayed to bappa.His anger is speaking louder over his love. One day i want him to sink in grief and redemption. Pls cvs atleast give a proper separation track. Its a need and its a mandate.

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

He is looking for revenge. Not justice. When is revenge ever justified? ðŸ’”

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LostTraveller

He is looking for revenge. Not justice. When is revenge ever justified? ðŸ’”

He is going in an opposite direction. His revenge is not justified. It could have been better orchastrated if they had not scrapped Vihan track! Vihan track would have justified his actions.Thats why we are getting hurdle to connect the dots. I think makers were planning to make Riddhima fall for Vihan and then Vansh would have return to take revenge from her that she cheated him in all way. But as the track got scrapped.  Makers are building new story where VRS is back. Vansh here think that Riddhima had earlier preteneded to love her and now had fallen for her real ;So he wants to crush her trust and love but it will embitter the situation more. I want her to leave first and then Siya must wake up from Coma and tell him the truth. That will make Vansh 's grief  more deep and i want this man to burn in pain and wail for her. No one is right here. Riddhima did a huge mistake and Vansh is making enormous  one. 

whitewitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

He is going in an opposite direction. His revenge is not justified. It could have been better orchastrated if they had not scrapped Vihan track! Vihan track would have justified his actions.Thats why we are getting hurdle to connect the dots. I think makers were planning to make Riddhima fall for Vihan and then Vansh would have return to take revenge from her that she cheated him in all way. But as the track got scrapped.  Makers are building new story where VRS is back. Vansh here think that Riddhima had earlier preteneded to love her and now had fallen for her real ;So he wants to crush her trust and love but it will embitter the situation more. I want her to leave first and then Siya must wake up from Coma and tell him the truth. That will make Vansh 's grief  more deep and i want this man to burn in pain and wail for her. No one is right here. Riddhima did a huge mistake and Vansh is making enormous  one. 

Vihan was a good track. But audience except few was unable to digestive vihan. Track was not executed properly.

It irrigate me vihan got close to ridz to early. Even if they are falling for each other it should have given time.

Ridz was more open to vihan than vansh.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Vihan was a good track. But audience except few was unable to digestive vihan. Track was not executed properly.

It irrigate me vihan got close to ridz to early. Even if they are falling for each other it should have given time.

Ridz was more open to vihan than vansh.

They could have shown that Vansh is Vihan and then Vihan doing the stuffs he was doing. 

whitewitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

They could have shown that Vansh is Vihan and then Vihan doing the stuffs he was doing. 

That never happened. Makers left us confused