Pranbir AT #11 - "You will always be in my heart..." - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Aliya should realise that getting ranbir is more important for rhea than anything else.... that rhea wants ranbir far more than she hates her mother, so aliya and rhea's priorities do not match up at all. Aliya will have to decide what is more important to her; giving rhea what she wants or aliya getting what she wants, and if she lets rhea go along with her plan of uniting mummy-papa if she gets ranbir, then aliya will lose. Hope aliya realises this. 

I think "defeating" Prachi is more important to her than anything. Technically she wanted Ranbir only because he loves Prachi and shows her attention. And Aliya also keeps telling rhea that Pragya loves Prachi more and is doing whatever she does to give Prachi her place and rights and save her. So even here rhea is jealous of the fact that pragya gives attention to Prachi and does stuff for her like Ranbir does.  So Aliya wants Pragya gone while rhea wants Prachi out of the way.  So their goals aren't very far apart. They can benefit from each other. Except rhea thinks Aliya is doing everything for her . Which is the problem I guess, once rhea gets to know that even she is a pawn in the huge mastermind plan of Aliya's only then there might be a threat I guess. Because at one point, she was ready to give up everything when she found out Pragya is her mom until Aliya made her believe she chose Prachi and will continue to do so and hurt rhea. So, mother is even Rhea's weakness in a very twisted way unlike the purity in prachi's love for her mother.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anandhi007

I don't think rhea is even considering stopping meera-abhi marriage. She is just using that to cheat Prachi. She has read prachi's psychology so well and she knows Prachi would give up her own happiness if that means her mother is happy. I mean, according to rhea once the wedding is done with Ranbir then she doesn't really have to hold her end of the deal because Ranbir is a good guy and wouldn't do anything wrong once he is married and committed to someone. And Rhea is so vengeful and selfish that I doubt she herself would let Pragya and Prachi be a part of the Mehra mansion. So buji will not have to worry about her laadli I think,she has trained her so well to cheat and lie.

No yaar, rhea and ranbir marriage rituals haven't even started yet, because they are first going to get papa remarriage track out of the way then they will show any such rhea-ranbir marriage track, so rhea will have to fulfill her end of the deal first by breaking papa marriage and uniting him with mumma at the end of the current track and only then she can fulfill her dream of marrying ranbir (joh hone se na raha). Rhea won't be able to cheat prachi on that part, and why would she when rhea actually does want mumma in her life but just for her ego is doing this papa remarriage. Rhea-ranbir marriage track will not start until papa marriage with meera is broken. That's where rhea's loss is because once she unites mumma-papa as per deal with prachi, rhea will not be able to do anything if after uniting them her plan to get ranbir to marry her does not go according to her plan. Prachi of course will try and follow the deal from her end, but ranbir is in no way tied to the deal like prachi is so he will be the one to ruin rhea's plan only because rhea can't control him at all. 

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ranbir can be very stubborn when he wants to😎

Majnu ji kisi airi gairi se thodi shaadi kar lenge. Prachi galti karegi toh majnu ji hai dimag thikane karne ke liye😆

Best part about Pranbir❤️

arviabhigya thumbnail

Pranbir don't have ego problem❤️

They  have honesty and trust in each other😎

Ranbir ne bhi sab ugal diya😎 isse Bolte hain relationship❤️

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

I think "defeating" Prachi is more important to her than anything. Technically she wanted Ranbir only because he loves Prachi and shows her attention. And Aliya also keeps telling rhea that Pragya loves Prachi more and is doing whatever she does to give Prachi her place and rights and save her. So even here rhea is jealous of the fact that pragya gives attention to Prachi and does stuff for her like Ranbir does.  So Aliya wants Pragya gone while rhea wants Prachi out of the way.  So their goals aren't very far apart. They can benefit from each other. Except rhea thinks Aliya is doing everything for her . Which is the problem I guess, once rhea gets to know that even she is a pawn in the huge mastermind plan of Aliya's only then there might be a threat I guess. Because at one point, she was ready to give up everything when she found out Pragya is her mom until Aliya made her believe she chose Prachi and will continue to do so and hurt rhea. So, mother is even Rhea's weakness in a very twisted way unlike the purity in prachi's love for her mother.

Rhea is incredibly egoistic. If she gets ranbir to defeat prachi, then she will have no issue having her mother back in the house. That's why aliya and rhea's  goals do not match completely. Because if rhea gets ranbir and feels she has defeated prachi, she won't have much of an issue with pragya's love for prachi given that it was ranbir choosing prachi over her alongside her mother also seemingly preferring prachi that together gave rhea this impression that prachi is the biggest enemy of her happiness and that she needs to take prachi's happiness to calm her own insecurities. That's why if rhea manages to get ranbir from prachi, rhea will have little issue with sharing mother's love with prachi and bringing pragya back in the house, else why else did rhea even place this deal in the first place? It's like hitting two birds with one stone, that she will get ranbir for herself and winning ranbir will act as an incentive for rhea to forgive pragya and bring her back home, because that way prachi will lose ranbir and have pragya, but rhea will feel like ultimate winner as she will get both ranbir and pragya. 

That's where rhea and aliya goals clash in  a major and significant way, because rhea does actually want pragya back home and in her life if she takes ranbir from prachi, but aliya no matter what does not want pragya in the house. In terms of pragya, aliya and rhea goals do not match completely at all. 

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago
Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

😆 We all know what rhea's bhuji wants the most. Bhuji should do something to ruin rhea's plan. 

This is exactly what I said earlier

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155361457

Miss-Behave thumbnail

🤣 Kaliya 🤣 Yeah glad we both agree! Aliya ka chehra dekhne layak hoga when she gets to know rhea's karnama.... she will realise how rhea is no acting like an obstacle in her plan. Tabh pakka aliya will do something to make rhea think prachi broke the deal so that then rhea does not unite mummy-papa 😈 Or aisa hosakta hai ke mummy-papa unite due to the deal because aliya is unable to stop rhea but after rhea breaks papa marriage and unite him with mumma, aliya after that does something in regards to pranbir to show rhea that prachi broke the deal from her end so then again rhea becomes against mumma. 😈

arviabhigya thumbnail

Aliya might help Pranbir indirectly😆

How I want Prachi to double cross Rhea like she did with Maya🤣

Maza aa jaayega🤣

Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

🤣 Kaliya 🤣 Yeah glad we both agree! Aliya ka chehra dekhne layak hoga when she gets to know rhea's karnama.... she will realise how rhea is no acting like an obstacle in her plan. Tabh pakka aliya will do something to make rhea think prachi broke the deal so that then rhea does not unite mummy-papa 😈 Or aisa hosakta hai ke mummy-papa unite due to the deal because aliya is unable to stop rhea but after rhea breaks papa marriage and unite him with mumma, aliya after that does something in regards to pranbir to show rhea that prachi broke the deal from her end so then again rhea becomes against mumma. 😈

possible  scenario....but it is also possible that Aliya brings real Riya chehera in front of beloved father in that process.

On second thoughts highly impossible for Prachi to break Ranbir's heart..and before all this shahana Jasoos.... poll khol degi

Naz_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even if Rhea gets Ranbir(🤬) and brings Mommy n Prachi home , I don’t  think Rhea will be happy... She will get even more mad and jealous if she sees papa and mumma giving ithusa attention to Prachi.... and at that time she wouldn’t even care about Ranbir instead will focus on getting the parents’ attention and can also make plans to hurt Prachi or throw her out of the house so that she can have everyone on her side and Prachi alone..

So even if she succeeds in getting Ranbir( which i hope she doesn’t  never ever kyunki Ranbir sirf Prachi ka hai) , she wouldn’t still get any satisfaction as Ritu rightly said she’s obsessed with Prachi..