Pranbir AT #11 - "You will always be in my heart..." - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by arviabhigya

Aliya might help Pranbir indirectly😆

How I want Prachi to double cross Rhea like she did with Maya🤣

Maza aa jaayega🤣

Yeah but she won't double cross rhea even though she easily can once rhea breaks papa remarriage. But yeah it's possible now aliya will indirectly end up helping pranbir when rhea is now making her own plan that will obstruct aliya's ultimate goal. 

Originally posted by smita1

possible  scenario....but it is also possible that Aliya brings real Riya chehera in front of beloved father in that process.

On second thoughts highly impossible for Prachi to break Ranbir's heart..and before all this shahana Jasoos.... poll khol degi

Yep rhea's this plan is bound to fail due to several factors. 

Originally posted by Naz_ash

Even if Rhea gets Ranbir(🤬) and brings Mommy n Prachi home , I don’t  think Rhea will be happy... She will get even more mad and jealous if she sees papa and mumma giving ithusa attention to Prachi.... and at that time she wouldn’t even care about Ranbir instead will focus on getting the parents’ attention and can also make plans to hurt Prachi or throw her out of the house so that she can have everyone on her side and Prachi alone..

So even if she succeeds in getting Ranbir( which i hope she doesn’t  never ever kyunki Ranbir sirf Prachi ka hai) , she wouldn’t still get any satisfaction as Ritu rightly said she’s obsessed with Prachi..

Yeah but for now she will be swimming in glee thinking she will get ranbir so she will happily break papa marriage and bring mumma back thinking she is winning but now both ranbir and aliya will ruin her plan. 

Originally posted by Naz_ash

Even if Rhea gets Ranbir(🤬) and brings Mommy n Prachi home , I don’t  think Rhea will be happy... She will get even more mad and jealous if she sees papa and mumma giving ithusa attention to Prachi.... and at that time she wouldn’t even care about Ranbir instead will focus on getting the parents’ attention and can also make plans to hurt Prachi or throw her out of the house so that she can have everyone on her side and Prachi alone..

So even if she succeeds in getting Ranbir( which i hope she doesn’t  never ever kyunki Ranbir sirf Prachi ka hai) , she wouldn’t still get any satisfaction as Ritu rightly said she’s obsessed with Prachi..

remember the drugs scandal case,when prachi was in jail old rhea she mentioned pragya will be sad for prachi being in jail for life time,she will take care of her,all her attention will be on rhea even her dad ,its clear that all she wanted a mom nd she got the love in pragya but prachi was also  there,abhi also started to care for her.so its clear her only problem is prachi.she gets nd got everything.mom love,ranbir dad love ,at starting family also loved her.she is angry at pragya for leaving her nd second she filed a police complaint as she thinks for prachi against her.so basically as everyone says rhea problem is only prachi.not pragya but she chose prachi instead of her.ranbir also loves prachi so she wants ranbir,she is just don't know what to say.because of this misunderstanding she is behaving as crazy girl.no matter what ranbir will never agree to get engaged to her shaddi toh bahut dur ki baat hai.all she wants prachi to be hurt defeat nd pragya only to focus on her,no one else.

I m just waiting for Pranbir to be together❤️

Originally posted by Deepidj9

remember the drugs scandal case,when prachi was in jail old rhea she mentioned pragya will be sad for prachi being in jail for life time,she will take care of her,all her attention will be on rhea even her dad ,its clear that all she wanted a mom nd she got the love in pragya but prachi was also  there,abhi also started to care for her.so its clear her only problem is prachi.she gets nd got everything.mom love,ranbir dad love ,at starting family also loved her.she is angry at pragya for leaving her nd second she filed a police complaint as she thinks for prachi against her.so basically as everyone says rhea problem is only prachi.not pragya but she chose prachi instead of her.ranbir also loves prachi so she wants ranbir,she is just don't know what to say.because of this misunderstanding she is behaving as crazy girl.no matter what ranbir will never agree to get engaged to her shaddi toh bahut dur ki baat hai.all she wants prachi to be hurt defeat nd pragya only to focus on her,no one else.

I actually hope that unlike aliya, rhea actually is shown realising much sooner that she doesn't actually love ranbir at all and her interest in ranbir since very start has only been to belittle and outdo prachi. I mean aliya finally got purab but she doesn't even act like she loves him even a little since they have shown them post-leap because of the belittling way she talks to him. 

Originally posted by sammy17

Rhea is incredibly egoistic. If she gets ranbir to defeat prachi, then she will have no issue having her mother back in the house. That's why aliya and rhea's  goals do not match completely. Because if rhea gets ranbir and feels she has defeated prachi, she won't have much of an issue with pragya's love for prachi given that it was ranbir choosing prachi over her alongside her mother also seemingly preferring prachi that together gave rhea this impression that prachi is the biggest enemy of her happiness and that she needs to take prachi's happiness to calm her own insecurities. That's why if rhea manages to get ranbir from prachi, rhea will have little issue with sharing mother's love with prachi and bringing pragya back in the house, else why else did rhea even place this deal in the first place? It's like hitting two birds with one stone, that she will get ranbir for herself and winning ranbir will act as an incentive for rhea to forgive pragya and bring her back home, because that way prachi will lose ranbir and have pragya, but rhea will feel like ultimate winner as she will get both ranbir and pragya. 

That's where rhea and aliya goals clash in  a major and significant way, because rhea does actually want pragya back home and in her life if she takes ranbir from prachi, but aliya no matter what does not want pragya in the house. In terms of pragya, aliya and rhea goals do not match completely at all. 

So basically rhea is using Pragya to get Prachi out of the way and Aliya is using Prachi and Rhea to get Pragya out of the way. 

I feel like we put in more efforts in analysing and creating backstories and depths for characters than the CVS. Their standard template is, positive leads and negative leads and other characters are buffer who transition between positive and negative depending on situations. And first few episodes will be to establish the setting which varies from show to show and then it goes back toe NLs getting in the way of whatever PLs do. And initially PLs would be losing a little and then they'll win all the little things and the victory for the big story changing thing goes to NLs intentionally or unintentionally. And this would include some kidnapping, sacrificing, shootings, misunderstandings etc and once they have exhausted all of it they separate the leads and go for a leap and do the whole thing again and then go for a generation gap and bring more characters and do the whole with so many characters so it drags longer. That's it. We sit and think about Aliya like she didn't have parents so is very possessive of her brother and goes to any extent or that rhea has insecurities because dad always just showed materiastic love and not very emotional and never spoke about mom or that Prachi has trust issues when it comes to men after seeing her mom struggle and go through to raise her etc. The writers can show any random thing that makes no sense and we'd still sit and think about how it connects and makes sense story wise. Like obviously for drama, literally everything they do is valid devoid of logic but when it comes to storyline entirely is where the problem is.

It would be interesting to see how this sacrifice drama goes along..I have a feeling that it could go the "mujhse Dosti karoge"  track..where Ranbir will know the reason for Prachi's sacrifice but will put the condition that he will move on only of she moves on too... although I really hope this track doesn't happen..and Ranbir is able to find a way out soon

So I just saw the episode and what was that fake attempt of sister bond they were trying at the beginning 🤪

Also are we just guessing that Prachi is going to try and make Ranbir hate her not that Ranbir can ever hate her She might ask him to marry that idiot for her parents reunion. The parents reunion is going to happen either way so why drag the Pranbir angle into it 

Behna has already said to Prachi that Ranbir was playing with her so what’s the need for the deal. 

Too much faltu giri happens in the episode for my liking had to skip so much 😔

Ranbir finding out about his mother being the only saving grace 

Originally posted by anandhi007

So basically rhea is using Pragya to get Prachi out of the way and Aliya is using Prachi and Rhea to get Pragya out of the way. 

I feel like we put in more efforts in analysing and creating backstories and depths for characters than the CVS. Their standard template is, positive leads and negative leads and other characters are buffer who transition between positive and negative depending on situations. And first few episodes will be to establish the setting which varies from show to show and then it goes back toe NLs getting in the way of whatever PLs do. And initially PLs would be losing a little and then they'll win all the little things and the victory for the big story changing thing goes to NLs intentionally or unintentionally. And this would include some kidnapping, sacrificing, shootings, misunderstandings etc and once they have exhausted all of it they separate the leads and go for a leap and do the whole thing again and then go for a generation gap and bring more characters and do the whole with so many characters so it drags longer. That's it. We sit and think about Aliya like she didn't have parents so is very possessive of her brother and goes to any extent or that rhea has insecurities because dad always just showed materiastic love and not very emotional and never spoke about mom or that Prachi has trust issues when it comes to men after seeing her mom struggle and go through to raise her etc. The writers can show any random thing that makes no sense and we'd still sit and think about how it connects and makes sense story wise. Like obviously for drama, literally everything they do is valid devoid of logic but when it comes to storyline entirely is where the problem is.

No yaar rhea isn't using pragya to get prachi out of the way, although you are right about aliya using the sisters to get pragya out of the way. It's just a simple matter of rhea feeling that prachi keeps getting everything she wants and wanting to defeat her. Rhea wants both ranbir and pragya, but of course she can't take pragya from prachi as she is prachi's mother, but in her eyes ranbir she can take from prachi by marrying him, and taking ranbir from prachi is what would give rhea the biggest satisfaction. If she gets ranbir, and that too if prachi herself agreed to back off then it will subside a lot of the bitterness she has of pragya-prachi bond. Like I said, if prachi agrees to the deal, prachi loses ranbir but will still have both her parents, but rhea will get everything she wants, and rhea knows that prachi will be hurt losing ranbir. This girl literally treats ranbir like a trophy she needs to win to flash in prachi's face.