Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago
Naz_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There are a lot of reasons Evil sister’s plan will flop... one is Ranbir is soo much in love with Prachi that there’s no way he can hate her... another one is the great buji is definitely not gonna allow that or will make counter plan keeping the evil sister in the dark because her main motive is no mummy at MM.. 

Chocolateygirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sammy17

Someone will need to get to know about the deal selfish rhea made with prachi to unite their parents, because papa needs to know how horrid of a daughter rhea is that she can separate her parents if she doesn't get what she wants. This is the reality of is so-called "dil ki buri nahi hai" beti 🤢

Hopefully someone will overhear a conversation and get to know. But really interested in seeing if bhuji decides to ruin rhea plan when she gets to know of the deal she made with prachi just to get ranbir. Will bhuji after that still care whether her laadli niece gets ranbir or not if she can ruin bhuji's plans by uniting mummy-papa just to get ranbir? 

I think writers should go down the interesting route of bhuji for once being the person to act as enemy in rhea's plans to get ranbir and instead do something so that rhea thinks prachi broke the deal and so rhea refuses to unite mummy-papa lol 😈 

abhi got to know rhea evil deeds before also,did he do anything naa nd now he will come to know.impossible rhea never caught up ,nd Alia of course she will never let rhea break abhi marriage she will not allow pragya to enter mehra mansion again.so she will do something to stop her but only if she comes to know about deal.but its high time abhi should know about her rhea,nd do something instead of blaming pragya.hope someone listens to their conversation but I really don't trust this CVS.if abhi nd pragya doesn't come to know the truth now then no one can stop all wrong things that is going to happen now.dil ki buri nahi hai rhea will really become dil ki bahut buri.I know ranbir will never engage to rhea but still someone has to stop rhea nd make her doubt clear that pragya never left her,she did never choose prachi over her,before its too late.the way rhea behaved today nd tmrrw for ranbir its shows she is really crazy.in future I can't even predict her to be good like prachi.she really can't called as abhigya daughter.its high time abhi does something other wise it will be too late.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I doubt abhi will give rats ass about rhea ka bet. he will be like 😲 then 'dil ki buri nahi hai' followed by pragya infantilizing the biatch

Naz_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haters are literally happy that Prachi accepted the deal to unite the parents... She’s doing punya ka kaam by choosing to unite the parents ( the parents who don’t even want to get reunited) and giving Ranbir to Rhea( ... because apparently Pranbir are not leads soo...Ya ya Prachi should do everything to unite the so called loving parents and also suffer humiliation and blames bur Rhea madam should get Ranbir🤢 Such selfish people.. 

Edited by Naz_ash - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Naz_ash

There are a lot of reasons Evil sister’s plan will flop... one is Ranbir is soo much in love with Prachi that there’s no way he can hate her... another one is the great buji is definitely not gonna allow that or will make counter plan keeping the evil sister in the dark because her main motive is no mummy at MM.. 

Yeah because rhea underestimates ranbir's feelings for prachi too much. Ranbir ka prachi ko paane ka junoon will only grow stronger now because neither is so-called sick mother going to hold him back now that he knows his mother's lies, and he loves prachi dearly. And in terms of bhuji, if she gets to know of rhea's this plan of agreeing to unite mummy-papa if she gets ranbir, she may start viewing rhea as her biggest obstacle in her plans and ruin rhea's plans. 

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haters are literally happy that Prachi accepted the deal to unite the parents... She’s doing punya ka kaam by choosing to unite the parents ( the parents who don’t even want to get reunited) and giving Ranbir to Rhea( ... because apparently Pranbir are not leads soo...Ya ya Prachi should do everything to unite the so called loving parents and also suffer humiliation and blames bur Rhea madam should get Ranbir🤢 Such selfish people.. 

And Pragya won't sit and talk to Prachi about what's happening between her and abhi and that she is okay with everything because it's for the best etc? Instead she'll wallow in her own bubble after being separated for 20 years and their separation was indefinite so if both had moved on with different people it'd still be totally fine. What's more important is their daughters, so much for being the best mother and father. And obviously it's the child's duty to unite the parents right 🙂 why else is she born? And especially if she is a very nice person then what other goal does she have in her life that's more important than uniting her parents by giving up her happiness?🙂 Wise saritaji🙂

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj9

abhi got to know rhea evil deeds before also,did he do anything naa nd now he will come to know.impossible rhea never caught up ,nd Alia of course she will never let rhea break abhi marriage she will not allow pragya to enter mehra mansion again.so she will do something to stop her but only if she comes to know about deal.but its high time abhi should know about her rhea,nd do something instead of blaming pragya.hope someone listens to their conversation but I really don't trust this CVS.if abhi nd pragya doesn't come to know the truth now then no one can stop all wrong things that is going to happen now.dil ki buri nahi hai rhea will really become dil ki bahut buri.I know ranbir will never engage to rhea but still someone has to stop rhea nd make her doubt clear that pragya never left her,she did never choose prachi over her,before its too late.the way rhea behaved today nd tmrrw for ranbir its shows she is really crazy.in future I can't even predict her to be good like prachi.she really can't called as abhigya daughter.its high time abhi does something other wise it will be too late.

Aliya should realise that getting ranbir is more important for rhea than anything else.... that rhea wants ranbir far more than she hates her mother, so aliya and rhea's priorities do not match up at all. Aliya will have to decide what is more important to her; giving rhea what she wants or aliya getting what she wants, and if she lets rhea go along with her plan of uniting mummy-papa if she gets ranbir, then aliya will lose. Hope aliya realises this. 

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yeah because rhea underestimates ranbir's feelings for prachi too much. Ranbir ka prachi ko paane ka junoon will only grow stronger now because neither is so-called sick mother going to hold him back now that he knows his mother's lies, and he loves prachi dearly. And in terms of bhuji, if she gets to know of rhea's this plan of agreeing to unite mummy-papa if she gets ranbir, she may start viewing rhea as her biggest obstacle in her plans and ruin rhea's plans. 

I don't think rhea is even considering stopping meera-abhi marriage. She is just using that to cheat Prachi. She has read prachi's psychology so well and she knows Prachi would give up her own happiness if that means her mother is happy. I mean, according to rhea once the wedding is done with Ranbir then she doesn't really have to hold her end of the deal because Ranbir is a good guy and wouldn't do anything wrong once he is married and committed to someone. And Rhea is so vengeful and selfish that I doubt she herself would let Pragya and Prachi be a part of the Mehra mansion. So buji will not have to worry about her laadli I think,she has trained her so well to cheat and lie.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Lol majority of the story post leap as well as story of mummy-papa is running off the backs of pranbir and pranbir-rhea triangle only now so pretty invaluable to be calling a couple as lead couple if they have no story to tell without the support of other characters like doosri peedhi, toh if rhea succeeds in getting what she wants, then after she gets what she wants there will be no story left and no conflict, toh rhea will face temporary wins only to lose in the long-shot, toh haters can keep dreaming that rhea will actually succeed in separating pranbir to unite mummy-papa, because mummy-papa will unite owing to prachi sacrifice but rhea's plan to marry ranbir will fail miserably, rather ranbir himself will ruin rhea's plans now that rhea will have prachi's hands tied with this sacrifice deal, because rhea knows she can't stop ranbir going after prachi, so she wants to tie prachi's hands so she don't go close to ranbir. I hope bhuji gets to know of rhea plan and sabotages rhea's this plan because keeping mummy-papa separated is a bigger priority for her.