"Let's Forget The Past" New Year Contest | Last Date 2nd Jan - Page 7

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 months ago

Negative:I believe I sometimes give up on things without much effort.

Positive:I want to make myself believe that I can make a complete round shape rotismiley37

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 3 months ago

Originally posted by K_keechu

Positive : I want to be someone who is so satisfied with life that nothing more I would need to be happy other than myself. I want to bring a change in my life, something that makes me content. And I want to be happy with whatever I had, have and will have. ❤

Negative : Will let go of all the regrets and guilt.  And would not keep grudges for anyone or anything. 😔

Beautifulsmiley27and very relatable.I second you.I believe the biggest and most important pursuit of life is to achieve inner peace.

Negative: I get hyper and angry very easily on people who I love so I need to learn to be more calmer and not get angry

Positive:  I will try spend more time with family and friends as I realized i dont give them as much time as they deserve. 

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 3 months ago

I will be kind to myself 

I will live each day as it comes

Negative - Stressed out this whole year.

Positive - I will give some time to myself and my health. Calm my mind and have peaceful sleep 

Negative: I think about all the bad things that have happened when I am about to sleep.

Positive: I want to read more books and inspiring ones so my mind can get focused and my thoughts more positive.

A

Negative : I am too emotional, I should stop getting emotional about each & every thing on the earth. 

Positive : Focus more on detailed studies instead of short cuts, this year due to online project submissions ended up spending more time with PDFs/shortnotes/YoutubeVideos & got detached with main text books (Yeah those heavy books) smiley36

Negative: I want to stop overthinking over small- small things , stop procrastinating.

Postive : I want to take more time for myself , my hobbies and friends and family, try to be positive.