"Let's Forget The Past" New Year Contest | Last Date 2nd Jan - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 months ago

Negative- Virtual action, Virtual incident , virtual fights, virtual targets, Celeb's incident , Emotional attachments with celebs , virtual own mistakes  every thing badly effected me where it literally harms my mental peace like anything. sometimes i went into one kind of  mini depression for these stuffs  which later badly effected my real life for so many days and these  happened with me very badly in 2020 .

Positive -- WiLL Give a BIG damn for virtual stuffs , will never let ruin my real  life peace becoz of virtual life. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 2 months ago

Negative- Too much IF

Positive- do more productive work like learning new things. 

Originally posted by opsora2090

Negative- Virtual action, Virtual incident , virtual fights, virtual targets, Celeb's incident , Emotional attachments with celebs , virtual own mistakes  every thing badly effected me where it literally harms my mental peace like anything. sometimes i went into one kind of  mini depression for these stuffs  which later badly effected my real life for so many days and these  happened with me very badly in 2020 .

Positive -- WiLL Give a BIG damn for virtual stuffs , will never let ruin my real  life peace becoz of virtual life. 

Thankfully things are better now. smiley31

NEGATIVE: I regretfully realize I neglected my mental health for way too long. I'd want to move on from the negative and the damaging emotions that chain me and halt the progress towards good things. Letting go is vital.

POSITIVE: I get nervous in highly unusual degrees. Henceforth, I'd try to deal with hostile situations and fight my battles with greater calmness and vigour by incorporating some practical means into my lifestyle. 

Life is too precious to squander the fleeting minutes over trivial and negative trash. smiley27

Edited by Wistfulness - 2 months ago

Negative- My addiction towards phone, social media, IF etc for which I've gave less time to my family & friends

Positive- Give time to family, Mann lagake padhai karungi iss baar se pakkasmiley27

Negative : I want to stop being so muffat and saying everything on mind.

Positive : Looking forward to learning new things in 2021 including driving which I have postponed for long enough.

Negative- Gave so much effort  to know celebs , invested so much time to search them here n there , supporting them Fullest than anything  

Positive- Will Give Full effort  to know Myself  now more , will try  to discover my inner potential n power to use those in productive way as much as i can 

Edited by opsora2090 - 2 months ago

NEGATIVE: Narrowly missed some opportunities and got burdened by the unfulfilled expectations. But, there's no use watering a dead flower. It's time to learn from failures and run...again. 

POSITIVE: Limit the usage of ZOMATO and Myntra. 😅

Edited by Wistfulness - 2 months ago

Negative- Too much virtual life

Positive- do concentrate over health, studies and family