Down Memory Lane - Reminiscing IshRa

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Considering how all of us are high on DivAn, I thought I'll create this thread for old times sake, recalling fond memories of IshRa, just sharing our thoughts and feelings on their scenes. 

Here's the first scene, chronologically 

(9/12/13)

This scene is incredibly precious to me. Certainly, IshRa didn't even come face to face, but their conflicting ideologies definitely came to the forefront, and we saw how Raman became influenced by Ishita and softened towards his employee. That's truly where their beauty began for me. 

It's most special to me also, because it telecasted on my 16th birthday. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts and I shall continue to post the rest of their scenes. ♥️

Edited by RaVanKiRani - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This scene gave me the vibes as to how their relation is going to progress..RKB being khadoos and very apathetic like a businessman should be but then gradually falling in love with Ishita Iyer and gradually she would be bringing out the more humane side of him, which was always there but hidden due to his past scars

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Extremely beautiful scene it was! I also love how the moment Raman changes his mind (after listening to Ishita's conversation on phone) the lights turn on.. Symbolic of how Ishita brought the light into his life filled with darkness..

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Maar

Extremely beautiful scene it was! I also love how the moment Raman changes his mind (after listening to Ishita's conversation on phone) the lights turn on.. Symbolic of how Ishita brought the light into his life filled with darkness..

I love your take on the scene and totally agree. ♥️

Niaaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Their first unofficial meet...none of the two saw each other just heard each other's thoughts to a similar kind of situation and RKB made a point that their thinking is never going to match (Koi aisa jiski Soch kbhi mujhse mil nhi skti) still subconsciously her thinking made him change his mind...for me this scene showed that no matter how much he deny on face but Ishita's words are going to affect his thoughts,his thinking and his way of doing things. 

PS: This is my first ever analysis still learning so maybe a wrong choice of words or wrong interpretation.😔

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niaaa10

Their first unofficial meet...none of the two saw each other just heard each other's thoughts to a similar kind of situation and RKB made a point that their thinking is never going to match (Koi aisa jiski Soch kbhi mujhse mil nhi skti) still subconsciously her thinking made him change his mind...for me this scene showed that no matter how much he deny on face but Ishita's words are going to affect his thoughts,his thinking and his way of doing things. 

PS: This is my first ever analysis still learning so maybe a wrong choice of words or wrong interpretation.😔

Thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts. ♥️ Would love to see you do it more often.

Niaaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

Thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts. ♥️ Would love to see you do it more often.

Thank you for the encouragement.😊❤️ Would love to contribute my bit to further discussions.