Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Didn’t Rahul Mahajan pay the money for his exit. And Salman didn’t host at that time. Rahul payed so colors should be thankful for getting the amount of money.

Ruby might have left but bb won’t ever let her leave since she has the biggest fandom and most old and young are watching her. Same with Jas. Bahus do have an advantage of an existing fanbase but sometimes it can go against them. I used to like Jas but her mean and jealous behavior made me dislike her. 

Then there are the unexpected contestant who win over the viewer. This season it’s only Rahul although I dislike him but he has gained lots of fans

The most popular contestants mostly have to face hardships. Ruby is called a bikhari, Rahul a bhagoda, Sana got the jealous tag (didnt make any sense since who in their right mind could be jealous of a contestant like Mahira) 

Srees exit strategies were mostly a joke to entertain the audience. So I loved that.

Salman mostly bashed those he dislikes and Rahul might have now been added to that list

Vikas tried to leave but failed. So he might be a unsuccessful bhagoda? 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Look - I get your point. Anyone who has displayed a quitter mindset can be referred to as a bhagoda/bhagodi. And I agree that it’s maha fishy that he was allowed to leave - but then, a lot is so this season - Kavita was allowed to walk out too, which was equally wtf.

That said - Rahul did quit, and he did spout that homesick and missing his fam stuff. And the channel is never gonna admit that they requested him back (even if that were the case). We don’t really know what actually transpired. And he’s hardly the only one who’s been given a tag.

Some humility would go a long way IMO - accept that you had a weak moment, thank BB for bringing you back and express that you’ll do your best to entertain. There are sure shot ways to neutralize Sallu’s bashing, and this isn’t one. His arrogance is his pitfall here in my view.