Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

Sab aire-gaire ka footage BB nahi dikhata. This guttermouth has no status in comparison of Rubina/Sidh. What is Rahul's identiy? Just a Pappu B3("Band-Baja-Barat") singer.

If he got more votes than Rubina/Jas and BB was forced to bring him back then obviously he is not aira gaira....😆..aire gaire wale toh BB ne shuru mein he nikal diye😆

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I love it when this happens😆...

There is a difference ...BB LET Rahul leave because he wanted to save one of the bahus....so no penalty clause....but no I don't have access to BB sadly...so everything is common sense here..😆

I am really laughing on common sense of some people, who says Rahul was let go to save bahu. This year, BB is not following any rule. If they wanted to save Bahus they would have cancelled elimination that week completely. There is revolving door policy, those who leaves can come back anytime. How many are eliminated based on votes? People should apply some common sense and come up with some good reason. I always rated you high while discussing, not expecting this excuse from you. I am done, cannot continue discussion if such type of BOLD reason is mentioned.😊

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

You forget sree

Sree said multiple times he wants to leave but he couldn't leave coz of 2 crore contract

Same reason vikas couldn't leave

Nahi to many would have left till now

After rm climbing walls ,makers bring this policy

Makers let rahul v leave without penalty to let Jasmine stay in competition and for buzz

Now since bb has no content so still bringing this up 

Makers and others didn't counsel him like they did with rubina lol

Vg said right yesterday you can't leave without makers permission

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm actually glad that Rahul is questioning that why did they call him back if they're now tarnishing him as bhagoda. Many others had this thought of leaving at a point of time, but they were not allowed to go so easily. So why Rahul? And then they bring him back and insult him this way over the weekends ðŸ¥±

It's good that he's speaking up and clearing out once and for all that it's BB who brought him in after letting him go. They're literally behaving like Rahul came begging to their doors for taking him back again. Shams🤢

BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No way....there has to be a penalty clause...😆

Penalty hai 

Wo fake finale tha and Salman said that day you are taking deserving contestant place

We are allowing an exception that day 😂😂

BanBB thumbnail

Remember season 9

Rimi wanted to leave from day 1 but bb didn't let her go.

BanBB thumbnail

I think vikas was nicknamed bhagoda in season 11 by shilpa fans 😂😂

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: melliflous

Totally with you on this! I am not rooting for anyone this season...except elite couple , I don’t mind anyone winning it. I know that it’s a long shot, I mean we can clearly see who is going to win. She will win with popular votes and the channel is moving the narration where it suits the most popular with not showing the couple heavily bitching most of the time in live feed.

Coming to the contestants going in and out. It has happened many times before but no one was ridiculed for it. When Rahul was low which most feel in that environment and most express to go home , no one is immediately given the option to go. So many seasons and so many contestants have protested at the gate for hours but weren’t allowed to go. For some, Salman khan himself came inside to explain.., to be precise this happened 2 times last year. This season early on Their potential winner herself wanted to quit and kept saying it’s upto the makers.... but she got away with everything. The fact is that the door never opened for anyone other than emergency. And now how much ever the channel and the makers try to wash away their favoritism of saving the 2 ladies they want to see in the finals , and getting rid of Rahul Vaidya, the general Bigg boss audience aren’t fool to buy their reasoning and further on humiliating him. 

Even Kavita's door opened only when she started taking on the pati patni!!

Nothing happened except by audience votes initially and then nothing at all in her second innings when she maligned, derided and insulted Eijaz time and again!

Barely had she started taking pangas with abhinav and rubina, especially rubina when lo and behold the door opened!

I feel that too was scripted just as Rahul V's exit. Seemed so off, the sudden missing my parents and stuff!! And Salman saying BB was waiving off the penalty and all that. Didn't seem organic to me.

Edited by Padmajaan - 3 years ago
Shiningflower thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Because people have selective memory towards only Rahul ðŸ¥±

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Salman Khan ki aukaat nahi hai Rahul Mahajan ko kuch bolne ki. Rahul Mahajan has abused makers, colors tv and also said "dekhta hu Salman Khan mera kya ukhaadta hai". Rahul's dad was a senior member of BJP. His sister Poonam Mahajan is a member of parliament from BJP. He can only bully people like Rahul Vaidya who doesn't have any connections.