Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Putting my dislike for Rahul aside and let me try to guess actual reason for him leaving the show. I firmly believe it was not about saving TV bahus. If BB wants to save them, BB had many option to save them considering bringing in/sending out is joke this year.

I think actual reason was extension of show and bringing more contestant. All of a sudden Rahul turned into one of 10-11 contestants from top 4. Which might have opposed by Rahul. If channel extends show like this then all contract is voided. There cannot be any contract open ended, it has to be time bound. So, channel got pissed off. And they decided to make story of home sickness. While leaving Rahul said home sickness as the reason. Now, he cannot back out. 

Seeing BB tone and Salman treatment of Rahul, both are very unhappy with Rahul's attitude and handling of situation. And Rahul should make his mind strong, he will be called Bhagora again and again.

One thing for sure, Rahul is very bad player, cannot manipulate thing, and can easily become victim of trick. These channels and makers have professional team to deal with such situation. Smart person will avoid taking any panga with them.

Rimi Sen filmy career finished after Bigg Boss completely. Media/propaganda machinery in their hand, they can portray you in bad light, unprofessional person. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

HaLky admi ke halke supporters🤣

Ek hi bashing m nikal gayi hawa 

Waise dhong Acha krlete ho app I m not rahul supporter ka bi jee🤣 oscar app ko dera ho 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

HaLky admi ke halke supporters🤣

Ek hi bashing m nikal gayi hawa 

Waise dhong Acha krlete ho app I m not rahul supporter ka bi jee🤣 oscar app ko dera ho 

I support everyone who is against the Bhikhari couple...even Jasmine...😎🤣

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

Sab aire-gaire ka footage BB nahi dikhata. This guttermouth has no status in comparison of Rubina/Sidh. What is Rahul's identiy? Just a Pappu B3("Band-Baja-Barat") singer.

Rahul’s a aira gaira????? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£In what sense ??? He’s giving a solid takkar to BB’s laadli bahu both in the show and in terms of votes. As for the profession, everyone in the BB is there bcoz their career is in the dumps . No one is an A-lister there. What’s Dubina’s status???? Her only claim to fame to playing an eunuch on a D-grade TV soap. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Salman is a bhagoda himself....every season he wants to quit and then comes back..🤣

Because the show can’t run without him as for bhagoda vaidya bechara was feeling so homesick went home to his mumma and papa awwww😭

Edited by Chopatgomake - 3 years ago
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Rahul Mahajan actually jumped the wall and ran away....Vikas Gupta is also not called a Bhagoda...he had also climbed the rooftop and tried to run away...why is Rubina not called a Bhagodi....she wanted to quit when her freeloader husband was called samaan...BB didn't her go...jaane deta toh bhaag jaati....mindset toh tha he quitter ka....why are these people not called Bhagodas.😆..Just because BB didn't let them lieave they have been spared from getting a beautiful nickname ..Bhagoda....although I absolute love the nick name samaan and Bhikhari for Rubinav....🤣...I am not complaining ...just curious....so what do u all think.....😆

itna sach na bola kro yaar😃

Originally posted by: Equine

Rahul’s a aira gaira????? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£In what sense ??? He’s giving a solid takkar to BB’s laadli bahu both in the show and in terms of votes. As for the profession, everyone in the BB is there bcoz their career is in the dumps . No one is an A-lister there. What’s Dubina’s status???? Her only claim to fame to playing an eunuch on a D-grade TV soap. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Rahul come out of syllabus🤣 BB was prepared for Rubeena

I support everyone who is against the Bhikhari couple...even Jasmine...😎🤣

i love u only for ðŸ¥³

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Even Kavita's door opened only when she started taking on the pati patni!!

Nothing happened except by audience votes initially and then nothing at all in her second innings when she maligned, derided and insulted Eijaz time and again!

Barely had she started taking pangas with abhinav and rubina, especially rubina when lo and behold the door opened!

I feel that too was scripted just as Rahul V's exit. Seemed so off, the sudden missing my parents and stuff!! And Salman saying BB was waiving off the penalty and all that. Didn't seem organic to me.

Compeltely AGreed 

whoever will go against pati patni will afce ths biasness 

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

Rahul V case is different. Rahul M jumped over the wall and risked himself. Woh nominate nahi tha that time. Same with Vikas, Shilpa was torturing him. But Rahul V was different, he was treated like a chosen son of BB, Salman used to ignore his all type shaming/guttermouthing, Channel always twisted Rahul V words and made it positive on WKV. Salman and channel allowed him to poke and interfering even while Salman talking. He was hugely favored. He was in best situation. But Rahul V did coward act and shown his mental weakness. Actually, BB tried to convince him to stay, but woh darr gaya because of old vetrans coming to show.

Mujhe to lag raha yeh within 1-2 weeks, phir Bhagega... Mummmyyyyyyyyyyyy.. main aa rahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If RV was favoured as you say, that would have only boosted his confidence, not make him want to leave. And when did BB convince him to stay? Why wasn’t that shown to the viewers? It was Salman who gave him that option, ask him another time and then let him go. In all the 14 seasons so far why was he the only contestant who was allowed to leave? So many previous contestants cried missing their loved ones, and BB even favoured them by arranging letters, phone calls or video messages. BB actually talked to them and convinced them. Why wasn’t any if these done for Rahul if he was the favoured one? 

They planned his exit and his return and now they twist it to save their own backside and paint Rahul in the light they wish the viewers to believe. But thankfully, most viewers are not buying it, they’re clearly able to see the cheap, dirty games they’re playing with Rahul who is an outsider, who has no connections with the channel, who isn’t their favourite beta or damaad. If Rahul was the favoured one, he wouldn’t be subjected to this needless humiliation. The fact that he is being treated like this shows he isn’t the favoured one. The makers and the channel already have their favourites and also their pre-decided winner in Rubina.