Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

We all can just speculate about unknowns, but I will believe in what is told by BB. I cannot pick and choose as per my liking. This year BB is different from previous years. I think even there is no 2 crore penalty clause in contract this year, It is neither mentioned by contestant nor by BB/Salman, otherwise BB brought 2 crore penalty whenever anybody wished to leave in the past. Rahul shown his weakness and run. It is correct to call Rahul V as Bhagora.

No way....there has to be a penalty clause...😆

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No way....there has to be a penalty clause...😆

It is definitely very different this year due to pandemic, unemployment and economic situation. I think all are being paid much less than previous year contestants. So, penalty clause is also not there. Rubina might have been allowed to bring her Samaan with fees cut. Same with Jas. As contestants are being paid less, that allows BB to keep bringing people. Contract is give and take situation, more you are paid, stricter the penalty. I believe even Salman is paid less this year, as he is also kind of unemployed right now. There is not much on movie side going on.

In Rahul case, it clearly seems, both BB and Salman got pissed off with his behavior when he left. Not sure what happens behind the scene, but BB team is not happy with him. They brought him back due to fans and/or him apologizing to BB.

As per spoiler, there is no eviction this week. I was expecting this to happen. This show will go as long as BB make profit and pay everybody. I personally don't mind this show keep going.

Edited by BasKahDia - 3 years ago
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Salman is a bhagoda himself....every season he wants to quit and then comes back..🤣

👏. You are on fire today. 🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

So now that Salman is bashing Tahul, he turned from #Biasedhost to #Salmanisright 🤣

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

That is a convenient lie that BB wants us to believe...the fact is that till date BB has not let anyone leave just because they wanted to leave ever.....I don't remember the season...but Amit Sadh had a mental breakdowm.....when BB announced that he was safe from eviction ..he literally ran and shut himself in the bathroom...but BB didn't let him leave....BB has called counselors/psychiatrists to counsel people who are desperate to leave....but they don't let them leave at all..

BB let Rahul leave because for whatever reason they didn't want to shame one of the bahus by saying they got less votes than Rahul...or maybe there was some other reason....papa mummy ki yaad aa rahi hai was no reason to let him go....but its a good bashing point if you want ignore the very obvious thing.

I will not believe a single word of Sallu/BB says, unless they show us the video clip of Rahul in the confession room, asking fir exit. The fact that they never released that video, reeks of suspicion and bias. In all of the 14 seasons of BB, never was an such an important footage missing from the episode. And it’s not like that Rahul is an some unimportant contestant like Mahajan   . He was the most popular after Ruby with millions of fans voting for him. Many quit watching the show after he left. So, BB letting go of Rahul is not at all believable. There’s something more to it than that meets the eye. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

It is definitely very different this year due to pandemic, unemployment and economic situation. I think all are being paid much less than previous year contestants. So, penalty clause is also not there. Rubina might have been allowed to bring her Samaan with fees cut. Same with Jas. As contestants are being paid less, that allows BB to keep bringing people. Contract is give and take situation, more you are paid, stricter the penalty. I believe even Salman is paid less this year, as he is also kind of unemployed right now. There is not much on movie side going on.

In Rahul case, it clearly seems, both BB and Salman got pissed off with his behavior when he left. Not sure what happens behind the scene, but BB team is not happy with him. They brought him back due to fans and/or him apologizing to BB.

As per spoiler, there is no eviction this week. I was expecting this to happen. This show will go as long as BB make profit and pay everybody. I personally don't mind this show keep going.

That is your assumption....unless the BB specifies it....I will say that everything is the same including the penalty clause...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

I will not believe a single word of Sallu/BB says, unless they show us the video clip of Rahul in the confession room, asking fir exit. The fact that they never released that video, reeks of suspicion and bias. In all of the 14 seasons of BB, never was an such an important footage missing from the episode. And it’s not like that Rahul is an some unimportant contestant like Mahajan   . He was the most popular after Ruby with millions of fans voting for him. Many quit watching the show after he left. So, BB letting go of Rahul is not at all believable. There’s something more to it than that meets the eye. 

Exactly....one of the important housemates decides to leave...BB tries to convince him...where is the footage of that?? Why was it not shown to us...they show us the footage for everyone else...they showed us for Rubina...they showed it for Sid last season...where is Rahul's footage??

BasKahDia thumbnail

That is your assumption....unless the BB specifies it....I will say that everything is the same including the penalty clause...

It looks like BB told you about penalty clause in private. Otherwise, BB always brought 2 crore penalty and contract when somebody wanted to leave in past. Anyway, it is useless and waste of time to go back and forth on same thing and giving unnecessary TRP to this topic..😊. Lets agree to disagree.

BasKahDia thumbnail

Exactly....one of the important housemates decides to leave...BB tries to convince him...where is the footage of that?? Why was it not shown to us...they show us the footage for everyone else...they showed us for Rubina...they showed it for Sid last season...where is Rahul's footage??

Sab aire-gaire ka footage BB nahi dikhata. This guttermouth has no status in comparison of Rubina/Sidh. What is Rahul's identiy? Just a Pappu B3("Band-Baja-Barat") singer.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

It looks like BB told you about penalty clause in private. Otherwise, BB always brought 2 crore penalty and contract when somebody wanted to leave in past. Anyway, it is useless and waste of time to go back and forth on same thing and giving unnecessary TRP to this topic..😊. Lets agree to disagree.

I love it when this happens😆...

There is a difference ...BB LET Rahul leave because he wanted to save one of the bahus....so no penalty clause....but no I don't have access to BB sadly...so everything is common sense here..😆

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Totally with you on this! I am not rooting for anyone this season...except elite couple , I don’t mind anyone winning it. I know that it’s a long shot, I mean we can clearly see who is going to win. She will win with popular votes and the channel is moving the narration where it suits the most popular with not showing the couple heavily bitching most of the time in live feed.

Coming to the contestants going in and out. It has happened many times before but no one was ridiculed for it. When Rahul was low which most feel in that environment and most express to go home , no one is immediately given the option to go. So many seasons and so many contestants have protested at the gate for hours but weren’t allowed to go. For some, Salman khan himself came inside to explain.., to be precise this happened 2 times last year. This season early on Their potential winner herself wanted to quit and kept saying it’s upto the makers.... but she got away with everything. The fact is that the door never opened for anyone other than emergency. And now how much ever the channel and the makers try to wash away their favoritism of saving the 2 ladies they want to see in the finals , and getting rid of Rahul Vaidya, the general Bigg boss audience aren’t fool to buy their reasoning and further on humiliating him.