Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

both lagaan and gadar were mediocre movies 

Lagaan was just about average for me. I love its music tho. I dont think I ever finished Gadar

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How was Ghajini compared to Memento? I wanted make a topic on it... 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He genuinely built up a fantastic script sense (with the exception  to TOH which he probably only agreed to because it was a YRF movie with AB)... most of Amir's movies (post 2000) are intelligent but entertaining at the same, which makes people interested to watch them even if they don't actually love Amir as an actor...

And as for the Gadar vs Lagaan debate going on, imo Lagaan was easily the better film in terms of story, direction, acting, basically everything... Also thanks to social media I learned that Gadar is basically a mish-mash copy of various older Pakistani movies, it's just that the protagonists' religions are swapped, and Gadar was nowhere near as offensive lol

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

How was Ghajini compared to Memento? I wanted make a topic on it... 

Its the same movie

Memory loss ðŸ˜†

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aamir is a favorite of many people. He has been on top since 1988 when Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak released. His success is because of his loyal fans who have been watching his movies in theaters since 1988. At that time there was no distinction of masses vs classes. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Its the same movie

Memory loss ðŸ˜†

Memento was open ended right,  (SPOLER Alert) they let us think maybe Lenny was Sammy

Was the Tamil and Hindi remake like that? Cz usually there’s no ambiguity in Indian movies

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Memento was open ended right,  (SPOLER Alert) they let us think maybe Lenny was Sammy

Was the Tamil and Hindi remake like that? Cz usually there’s no ambiguity in Indian movies

Yeah I never saw Memento but Ghajini hindi version wasnt open ended