Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Mera simple question.. Poore colors ko hua kya hai? 

They’ve gone colourless. 🤣 All that promotion on namak and molki and they aren’t even

Performing that great. There is something dodgy

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Saath mein Imlie is really gaining audience. Big competition for Naagin 

Indian idol is its other competition it increased by 0.1 and N5 decreased by 0.1

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneSoul08

Sad thing is that, the actors SC, SM and MS are giving their 100% in the show. Mukta needs to show something good and creative. She is showing modern compass for finding Markaat's place. How foolish it was!

This weekend is full of marriages. God!

I feel like with the holiday season these are fillers they are shoving at us. Not that’ they should. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Don't know what to say. 

Channel and makers need to blame. Channel is least interested in Naagin. They don't release promo before Thursday or Friday. No repeat telecast. Just one thing they do that is posting those useless memes of vani on Saturday and Sunday. 

And makers should introduce some interesting tracks. Instead of adding new characters. Focus on closure of old tracks. Jay truth revelation, shukla truth, teer monil death truth, vani connection, Naagmani, gandhak pathar,cheel naagin dushmani etc and side by side vani romance.  

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

More than the own state of N5 I think the TRPs are affected more because all rival channels now air their dailies for 6 days a week, including Zee recently too. This really shares the viewership with other channels at the same time slot,  as compared to earlier when others were only 5 days a week.

But I feel sad for the team. For their sake, I hope the TRP really shoots up. The recent weeks were VaNilicious, yes. But story wise, especially the Samudra Dev thing, was so random. Earlier, the episode were good enough to fetch good numbers...... But then, TRPs and good plot don't really correlate.

EDIT - I wonder if the scam might have affected the show somehow.

Edited by nikki.171 - 3 years ago
RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I mean, it's not just good storytelling or promotions that affect TRPs. Not everyone has a TRP-meter installed in their homes to begin with, not everyone even watches on TV. If they watch online, not everyone watches legally - there are plenty of websites that upload the episodes long before Voot does, let alone the YouTube live streams. Not everyone watches episodes each week, some people let a few pile up and binge watch, as is now the norm since streaming services became a thing. And yes, sometimes people do give up on shows if they lose interest, or if the channel doesn't promote them well or show repeat telecasts.

I'm not saying good story, good tracks, good channel promotion doesn't matter, but I just feel like TRPs are an extremely outdated mode of measuring engagement these days, esp. BARC, and I long for the day that they stop using this as a stick to beat shows with. We're almost in 2021, content availability and the ways in which we consume it has changed dramatically. The days of 12+ TRPs are long gone...and in cases like SP shows getting more TRP, SP's viewership is also very different and broader...that's why SP constantly has the same old ghisse-pitte "bechari FL gets pulled into a zabardasti ki shaadi and subsequently spends the rest of her life being insulted and crying and being a mahaan bahu" type shows. And extra points if it's a remake of a Bengali show. That's what that audience likes, apparently 😕  

The point of this weird rant (😆) is that TRPs are an irrelevant model in today's binge-watching, online engagement, fandom-led-buzz culture of content consumption, and the television industry really needs to find a better way of measuring how their shows are doing. If for no other reason than to keep their hardworking actors from becoming demoralised.  

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This season is actually very dull compare to blockbuster seasons despite being sharbhi being lead couple , I will say ye jo trp hain vo vani ki vajah se hi hain vo bhi kitna kheech sakte hain , S1 or S3 had strong parallel leads , challenging temporary villains like mayuri , Kabir , jamini , shaan ,etc jinhe shivsha aur bela apni capabilities se haraya hain.

Aadi naagin ki koi help nhi kar sakta is d most stupid thing of this season . Bani ko ek strong support nhi hain veer ke siva & in his absence. She is totally helpless.

Serial ka naam naagin aur serial mein entry ho rahi samudra ke beti or chandrama ki beti ki , I mean what d hell .

Paani se kya khatra tha veer ko ? Paani ka khatra dekha kar meera samudra ke beti ban sakti hain , to veer ko bhi samudri eel fish bana dena chahiye tha.

Koi entertaining characters bhi nhi hain . I did said previous week that trp will fall this week as naagin fans will not watch hum hum saath ka remake .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't blame the trp because actually yeh season has been comparitively down on action. Usually Naagin is full of action and all that stuff but this time it is low on it. TRP aa bhi rahi hai toh because of Vani. I think the whole forum would agree on this. 

They can't balance the equation well. Like giving enough action with Vani. They need to up their writing.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliChase

I don't blame the trp because actually yeh season has been comparitively down on action. Usually Naagin is full of action and all that stuff but this time it is low on it. TRP aa bhi rahi hai toh because of Vani. I think the whole forum would agree on this. 

They can't balance the equation well. Like giving enough action with Vani. They need to up their writing.

Exactly 

They can show Cheels in action, Adi Naagin in action. Vani as a team and fighting against their enemies. Samandaar and chaand can't bring trp. They need to stick to basic story which revolves around Naagin and Cheels only. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

most of the people did not watch vani consummation episode on t.v.. they slipped the episode bcz of the marriage spoilers.after that when they read WU they liked the episide as it was full of vani.so they watched it online.so trp chances are low

Originally posted by: InsaneSoul08

Now I too started to believe TRP is not genuine. 

Not for Naagin. If we consider 1.8 is an average TRP of Naagin 5, 1.4 is too much  for that water swallowing episode. I don't know how is the next week TRP as moon bar is shown and Vani's consummation was spoilt at the end of the saturday's episode.

About the scam, it is really frustrating. In fact, all the Star Plus shows except two shows, all are 2+ for its illogical dramas and remakes. I don't know who watches the channel after all...