Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

most of the people did not watch vani consummation episode on t.v.. they slipped the episode bcz of the marriage spoilers.after that when they read WU they liked the episide as it was full of vani.so they watched it online.so trp chances are low

Agree. Next week TRP would be even lower than this week

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

yes.many people regretted skipping the episode on tv as they didn't know that it was full of vani romance

Originally posted by: InsaneSoul08

Agree. Next week TRP would be even lower than this week

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They should stop all this weird crap of water, moon & random possession. Why not just concentrate on building the characters we have & explore the Cheel story/characters we have.. 

They’re so desperate for TRP and adding illogical tracks, which is just losing viewers further. Heck, I didn’t even watch Sunday’s episode because the whole Moon business is making me cringe. 

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Actually the problems started for naagin series is from 2nd season onwards plus bad writing of screenplay is ruining naagin 5 big time 😊

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Yes the scam think has been looked after

Hopefully trp increases but what is lost is lost.

Star plus shows cant get such huge trp

They r not that good at all

and nagin is good ? People used to love nagin for its novelty factor but with passing season they Fcuked it and how 

On the other hand stars show imlie and gum hai Kisi ke pyar me are gaining good online foothold and trps cuz the tracks are not dragging (may be cuz they are new) colors need to buck up else it's ram nam Satya hai

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

and nagin is good ? People used to love nagin for its novelty factor but with passing season they Fcuked it and how 

On the other hand stars show imlie and gum hai Kisi ke pyar me are gaining good online foothold and trps cuz the tracks are not dragging (may be cuz they are new) colors need to buck up else it's ram nam Satya hai

Since our lovely ekta kapoor mata replaced arjunbijlani in Naagin 2 as male lead by kvb sir that led permanent damage to whole series plus bad writing to played big part in ruining our favourite show Naagin

Elinuh thumbnail

Imm2 deserves way more to be honest, it’s story is way better than N5. I’m so happy that they finally exposed Anupriya out of nowhere for Christmas, this was shocking and fun to see

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: myaza

Imm2 deserves way more to be honest, it’s story is way better than N5. I’m so happy that they finally exposed Anupriya out of nowhere for Christmas, this was shocking and fun to see

IMM2 is receiving what it deserves TBH the story line is nothing new and Vansh masquerading as Vihaan this twist has been rehashed in 6262727 shows like KumKum/KGGK/Kalash/Mai na Bhoolungi and the stepmother in cahoots with step son to bring down the other hero Vansh is so Nagin-ish so how is it different from nagin 

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Since our lovely ekta kapoor mata replaced arjunbijlani in Naagin 2 as male lead by kvb sir that led permanent damage to whole series plus bad writing to played big part in ruining our favourite show Naagin

That affected season 2 but not the franchise IMO cuz nagin 3 was a mammoth success beating the success of the 1st two seasons if I am not wrong.

It's the lack of writing and intrigue that needs to be blamed ever since season 1 we have the step mother as the villain and it's repeating in season 5 people are bored of this I guess

M.Mardaani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Forget the trp guys. Think its a scam. All colors shows are all down. Only star plus has extremely high numbers. Think its a scam. All other channels are also on the colors range.

If naagin bring trp in that case trp were not scam u mean this ? U must be kidding

Starplus shows are much better than colorstv shows that is fact and audience support good show and u see trp of starplus show and iam watching ghum han kisi ke pyaar main and imlie both have much better story line then naagin 5

Think before you speak and ask your self is naagin 5 really deserve trp ? Forget about vani undoubtedly both have good chemistry but think about story ? 

One show cant be on top just because lead have good chemistry what about story ? 

Story is primary and lead is secondary even if one show dont have good lead or chemistry but show can run much better then with the show with good chemistry with zero story