TRP(decreased)

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/gossipstv/status/1341992837307453441?s=21

this is for the episode where bani drinks the water and push-gate. Last weeks TRP was 1.5. 

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Don’t know what to say! Sharad and Surbhi are soo talented and they top their scenes always.. it’s the story which is inconsistent   People are exhausted explaining to Mukta. Don’t know what it will hold as. Hoping next week ki trp is higher due to VAni consummation episode, but Sunday’s was so bad, I don’t know if I should expect an increase for next week? However, I want to mainly for Vanillious episode. 

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mera simple question.. Poore colors ko hua kya hai? 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Saath mein Imlie is really gaining audience. Big competition for Naagin 

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Forget the trp guys. Think its a scam. All colors shows are all down. Only star plus has extremely high numbers. Think its a scam. All other channels are also on the colors range.

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Forget the trp guys. Think its a scam. All colors shows are all down. Only star plus has extremely high numbers. Think its a scam. All other channels are also on the colors range.

I agree though. But channel kya iss ko consider Karenge? 

And honestly the show has to show so many things.. Markat ko khatam karo bhai. Yeh chandni bohat bekar hai. Teer, Monil murder ka kuch nahi hua. Shukla ko maaro, Now Bani accepts Veer, his family toh uss k ghar walon ko jo peet peeche vaar kar rahe hai uss ko saja nahi degi? Sab kuch jaante huye bhi? Gandhak ka kuch dikhao, naagmani kahan hai? Strong villain chaiye. Rather make Jay a stronger villain. Yeh 2 dushman aakhir soul mates kyon hai iss ka koi connection dikhao. 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The show has already completed almost 4 months, its runtime itself would be till january at the max, so inspite of TRP the show will run its course probably!

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes the scam think has been looked after

Hopefully trp increases but what is lost is lost.

Star plus shows cant get such huge trp

They r not that good at all

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Humes22

this is for the episode where bani drinks the water and push-gate. Last weeks TRP was 1.5. 

Now I too started to believe TRP is not genuine. 

Not for Naagin. If we consider 1.8 is an average TRP of Naagin 5, 1.4 is too much  for that water swallowing episode. I don't know how is the next week TRP as moon bar is shown and Vani's consummation was spoilt at the end of the saturday's episode.

About the scam, it is really frustrating. In fact, all the Star Plus shows except two shows, all are 2+ for its illogical dramas and remakes. I don't know who watches the channel after all...

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sad thing is that, the actors SC, SM and MS are giving their 100% in the show. Mukta needs to show something good and creative. She is showing modern compass for finding Markaat's place. How foolish it was!

This weekend is full of marriages. God!