Decoding KT’s words

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Let’s try and decode KT’s words he spoke in yesterday’s episode. 

I could sense that KT’s feelings are very conflicted and all over the place. There is no clarity to what he is feeling or thinking. These dialogues had a much deeper meaning imo. Let’s discuss these:- 

1. KT loved Nandini in the past - Fact ✔️

2. KT doesn’t know what his feelings are towards Nandini right now - Fact ✔️ 

He’s right. Theire is hatred, revenge in his mind which makes him constantly think of Nandini, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he loves Nandini but it’s completely makes sense why he’s confused. He’s constantly thinking of Nandini and their past, and her betrayal, but is that love?? Imo he doesn’t love her, but he’s also not able to completely move on from her because that pain and betrayal that Nandini has caused him has never seen a closure. He needs closure, then only can he channel his true feelings (reg Preeti) in the right directions. 

3. All I know is jitna pyar Maine Nandini se kiya tha, I have not been able to love anyone like that - Fact ✔️ 
   KT isn’t lying here. He’s right that he had loved Nandini immensely at one point, and has never been able to love anyone else after that cuz no one came into his life that made a difference until Preeti. The hurt and betrayal that Nandini has caused KT is so deep and it’s wounds are still so fresh that he could never really move on from it and build a new relationship with someone else, until Preeti came into his life. He doesn’t realize but Preeti has made a huge impact in his life, he doesn’t love her yet (or doesn’t know yet), which is true cuz he hasn’t been able to channel those feelings, or frankly even understand his feelings for her at this moment. He cares for her, respects her (ignoring manhandling bs), emotionally is attached to her but does he love her? How can he even get around to thinking on this zone here when he’s so clouded by Nandini, meeting a son after 17 yrs, their presence in his life. It’s too much for KT to deal with. Of course he hasn’t fully understood his feelings for Preeti and what she means in his life. How he’s able to move towards that is something to see. 

3. Probably I might never be able to love someone like that again, not in this lifetime at least - Not a fact ✖️

Now this is when KT wasn’t truly speaking the truth, more like he believes this sentiment but doesn’t realize this is in fact not true anymore, not after Preeti’s entry in his life. Who can predict future?? He says he probably can never love someone again in this lifetime. He is in this bubble because he hasn’t been able to get clarity onto his thoughts and feelings regarding Nandini.. toh Preeti ke baremain sochne ki uske dimag main aa bhi nahi raha... Yes he’s being selfish but that’s where his mind is right now.. how to deal and handle Nandini and Arjun. He doesn’t know but Preeti has started impacting his life and is in his thoughts even before Nandini made an entry. Now that Nandini has made an entry, KT is being forced to think about his trauma and pain and let it all out, which he’s scared of doing... like Preeti said “Thoda bardasht karlijiye, shayad zakhm bhar jaye”. Yes this is exactly what KT needs to do!! This is when he will get closure, clarity into his feelings... and this is when he will truly understand and realize his feelings for Preeti  😳

Discuss!!!! 🤗

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very well explained 👍🏼 & yeah once he able release all suppressed emotions which he is scared to face he will get his closure and Preeti is helping him in this rn ,to face his emotions first he need some composure (which is Preeti for him) then only he will gather strength to face his demons 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Very well explained 👍🏼 & yeah once he able release all suppressed emotions which he is scared to face he will get his closure and Preeti is helping him in this rn ,to face his emotions first he need some composure (which is Preeti for him) then only he will gather strength to face his demons 

Yes he needs to face his demons, his trauma and that can only be possible when he faces Nandini for real, instead of playing this childish jealousy games, he needs to confront Nandini... He definitely needs Preeti cuz as Manav said “without Preeti, KT khada bhi nahi reh sakta”... she is his strength.

This makes me feel she won’t leave him, not until she brings sukoon into his life, aghhh Preeti partner 😭😭

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice post young heart.👍🏼u explained kt 's emotions very well.He needs to come out of the trauma caused by Nandini's betrayal.

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very nicely put.

KT is doing what most humans do and that's escaping reality. He never really moved on from his failed relationship and now that its in front of him he's not able to accept it. Like you said he needs to get closure. 

Yes, he thinks he cannot love anyone more than he did Nandini cos he hasn't really given himself a chance at love the second time. And tbh I don't think Nandini loved him ever for real. Its only once he gets out of this mess will he understand his feelings for Preeti and actually find out the true meaning of love and what being loved is!

His love which has taken the form of hatred for Nandini needs to dissolve and dissipate😆

Then only there'll be room for another person in his life. Unfortunately, most men don't really deal with heartbreaks properly. They either don't discuss it with anyone or avoid thinking about it completely and hence they never heal completely. That's just my opinion 

Edited by rdrp17 - 3 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Very nicely put.

KT is doing what most humans do and that's escaping reality. He never really moved on from his failed relationship and now that its in front of him he's not able to accept it. Like you said he needs to get closure. 

Yes, he thinks he cannot love anyone more than he did Nandini cos he hasn't really given himself a chance at love the second time. And tbh I don't think Nandini loved him ever for real. Its only once he gets out of this mess will he understand his feelings for Preeti and actually find out the true meaning of love and what being loved is!

His love which has taken the form of hatred for Nandini needs to dissolve and dissipate😆

Then only there'll be room for another person in his life. Unfortunately, most men don't really deal with heartbreaks properly. They either don't discuss it with anyone or avoid thinking about it completely and hence they never heal completely. That's just my opinion 

Agree!! 

Will Preeti leave him or help him reconcile his feelings??? Get him closure and clarity into his feelings/thoughts? 🤔

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Agree!! 

Will Preeti leave him or help him reconcile his feelings??? Get him closure and clarity into his feelings/thoughts? 🤔

Since they're the leads, they'll keep Preeti around him😆

As much as I want her to leave him, I'm sure she won't. So yes the second option. She'll help him to get closure and clarity. But currently she's convinced he loves Nandini. So she'll try and reunite them

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Agree!! 

Preeti should leave after he will make peace with his past then he will get proper clarity ..Preeti shoulnt try to make KT forget Nandini instead she should bring them face to face or closer so that KT can understand on his own where Nandini stands for him now 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Since they're the leads, they'll keep Preeti around him😆

As much as I want her to leave him, I'm sure she won't. So yes the second option. She'll help him to get closure and clarity. But currently she's convinced he loves Nandini. So she'll try and reunite them

She’s convinced because of what KT says about not loving anyone in this lifetime which is a lie and how does KT even know that, can he predict future? 😆.. What KT said earlier is his right feelings, “I don’t even know know what I feel, if I still love Nandini or not”... that’s exactly where he stands since he’s so conflicted and his real feeling have been clouded by Nandini’s presence. He ain’t seeing a clarity until and unless he gets closure from Nandini and for that Arjun not being his son, but being Nandini’s son with someone else is very imp, this will trigger his trauma even deeply and will be instrumental in him finally getting that closure, getting out of his traumatic past and moving on 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Preeti should leave after he will make peace with his past then he will get proper clarity ..Preeti shoulnt try to make KT forget Nandini instead she should bring them face to face or closer so that KT can understand on his own where Nandini stands for him now 

Exactly!! He needs to confront his past and for that Nandini and him need a big face to face confrontation.. AT not being his son will do that. Preeti needs to find a way for KT to confront Nandini.