Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t understand the language but I too watched to see the execution. SAAK has different scenes and the execution is so different and good. 

This is what I prefer when I watch a remake. The concept is remade but is shouldn’t be copied scene by scene. 
Mohor Shankha came across very rude. There is one protest that doesn’t make any sense at all. It’s to get Shankha to apologize to his mom. Weird!!! 

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The reason I dislike mohor is for every small thing she started doing protest. For making shankho apologize to his mom she was protesting. If this track will happen in saakk then I am going to skip the episodes that time.

Another reason for disliking mohor is they show her as superwoman. She can do anything she is always right and she is very loud. Thank god in remake they didn't show anokhi as superwoman. Anokhi and shaurya both present their views in subtle manner. They don't scream or shout while having their dialogues. 

I like mohor and saakk because I think it's first time in itv they are showing love story of a student and teacher. It has a realistic concept.

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mohor had no business bringing a private conversation between mother and son in front of the public and start a protest demanding he apologized publicly for that. That was when I started losing connect with her character. Whatever the issue between Shankho and his mother, it is for them to solve it with a proper conversation. This never happened in Mohor. Instead there was a ridiculous "andolan".

On the other hand Shankho also questioned Mohor's character whenever she talked to the ACP. Being jealous is one thing. Accusing a woman of being characterless every time she talks to another man is really deplorable. I had no interest in that show thereafter.

Edited by Idiotboxer - 3 years ago
somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

Mohor had no business bringing a private conversation between mother and son in front of the public and start a protest demanding he apologized publicly for that. That was when I started losing connect with her character. Whatever the issue between Shankho and his mother, it is for them to solve it with a proper conversation. This never happened in Mohor. Instead there was a ridiculous "andolan".

On the other hand Shankho also questioned Mohor's character whenever she talked to the ACP. Being jealous is one thing. Accusing a woman of being characterless every time she talks to another man is really deplorable. I had no interest in that show thereafter.

I hope they spare us this stuff in SAAKK. 

The protest over that personal matter sounds silly and given Anokhi is not the andolan type, I hope they can spare us that as well and keep a personal family matter personal. Aastha is Anokhis teacher and she adores her but that doesn’t mean she needs to meddle in all their personal family business. Even Aastha maintained her boundary when helping Anokhi until she had her reasons to be concerned about her well being. I hope the creatives find other ways to create conflict between Shaurya and Anokhi that these protests over family matters. Anokhi barely knows Shaurya so it’s hard for her to start trying to mend the family problems when she has her own education and future to worry about. 

Namita-M thumbnail

I’m really hoping they don’t show the stupid protest. It was utterly ridiculous!! 

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Who falls in love first in original one ?

Is it a jealous type of a love story or passionate one 

as the ML is a vulnerable and sensitive one so far..though he appears like a hard and tough lil MCP...

Any difference in the characteristics of ML in both versions 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athiraachu

Who falls in love first in original one ?

Is it a jealous type of a love story or passionate one 

as the ML is a vulnerable and sensitive one so far..though he appears like a hard and tough lil MCP...

Any difference in the characteristics of ML in both versions 

Yes, very different. Shaurya is a much better sketched character. I found Shankha didn’t have the depth. 

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Yes, very different. Shaurya is a much better sketched character. I found Shankha didn’t have the depth. 

Is the ML the one to fall first 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athiraachu

Is the ML the one to fall first 

That I’m not sure about. I don’t understand the language and tried watching, I couldn’t tell. 

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is the ML as far as I can remember.  He gets jealous of the FL's proximity to the ACP and starts throwing tantrums.