Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Not just Mohor, Shankho too should use his brains. He is shown to trust everyone but Mohor. I have honestly lost my patience with both the leads of that show. That is why I don't want this show to follow Mohor after a point. 

Edited by Idiotboxer - 3 years ago
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

So, if we go as per Bengali version, by when does Shaurya get to know the truth behind the abandonment by his mother? Will it take too long? 

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In the original, Shankho (Shaurya) knows that his mother left in order to take care of her parents. In the future ( maybe after 100 episodes or so, l cant recall correctly) his father and chachi will explain to him that his bade papa and badi maa didn't allow Aditi (Astha) to meet him though she would come and wait for him on their doorstep. This, however fails to impress him much. Even though their relationship is better now, Shankho still resents his mother for abandoning him. 

Actually, they never showed the backstory of his parents properly. There were no flashbacks like they are showing here. We still don't why she left him behind in that toxic household and not take the help of law to gain his custody. 

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In Mohor, the scene post ragging in the classroom where the two cousin sisters talk to Shanko and badmouth Mohor happens at their home instead of at college correct? It seems like in SAAKK, they have a similar scene at the college itself and then Shaurya remains there even in the evening. So he must not have left and somehow may be the person who unlocks Anokhi or helps in some way. 

Anupreeya thumbnail

The Hindi version is doing a great job with respect to the changes from the Bengali version. I just fast-forwarded through a few episodes of the Bengali version, though I couldn't understand much due to language barrier. But some scenes that have been incorporated in the Hindi version which are heart touching.

1. Hiding in the Car Scene -

Anokhi escapes from his brother and brother-in-law by hiding in Shaurya's car. The symbolism was subtle yet so meaningful.

2. Train Scene -

Both Shaurya and Anokhi travel from Kapurthala to Chandigarh in the same train, the emotions on their faces (Anokhi leaving her family behind in hopes of a better life, and Shaurya conflicted with her mother's sincere words), background music was beautiful and Shaurya's watch end up in Anokhi's hand. Although I really wish they had shown more about the watch other than to insinuate Anokhi stole it.

3. Market Scene -

An emotional Shaurya witnesses a mother's love for her specially abled child and helps them. A different shade of his character is visible here, which is sensible as well as vulnerable. 

4. Today's Rescue Scene -

And finally the best modification do far, today's scene where Shaurya was the one to break out Anokhi of the dark classroom she was locked in for hours. I am just speechless after this scene. It was so beautifully done - all the subtle nuances, the way Shaurya was desperately calling Anokhi's name fearing that she might be in danger, the way he handled a scared Anokhi, comforted her silently. It was just too good.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have watch little bit of bangla version and watch few promo of mohor I must say I didn't like a bit of it...there is no chemistry between the leads...their romantic scene was very dull...where hindi version shaurya and anokhi as great chemistry. Im so excited for their love track. I hope they don't follow the original version. Also modify the scene specially romantic scenes

somewhereover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anupreeya

The Hindi version is doing a great job with respect to the changes from the Bengali version. I just fast-forwarded through a few episodes of the Bengali version, though I couldn't understand much due to language barrier. But some scenes that have been incorporated in the Hindi version which are heart touching.

1. Hiding in the Car Scene -

Anokhi escapes from his brother and brother-in-law by hiding in Shaurya's car. The symbolism was subtle yet so meaningful.

2. Train Scene -

Both Shaurya and Anokhi travel from Kapurthala to Chandigarh in the same train, the emotions on their faces (Anokhi leaving her family behind in hopes of a better life, and Shaurya conflicted with her mother's sincere words), background music was beautiful and Shaurya's watch end up in Anokhi's hand. Although I really wish they had shown more about the watch other than to insinuate Anokhi stole it.

3. Market Scene -

An emotional Shaurya witnesses a mother's love for her specially abled child and helps them. A different shade of his character is visible here, which is sensible as well as vulnerable. 

4. Today's Rescue Scene -

And finally the best modification do far, today's scene where Shaurya was the one to break out Anokhi of the dark classroom she was locked in for hours. I am just speechless after this scene. It was so beautifully done - all the subtle nuances, the way Shaurya was desperately calling Anokhi's name fearing that she might be in danger, the way he handled a scared Anokhi, comforted her silently. It was just too good.

I wish they had done more with the watch too but it was important in that scene. Shaurya took it personally when he thought Anokhi stole his watch on the train. In Mohor, it’s only the sisters jewels and the male lead thinks she is guilty and starts accusing. When he doesn’t have much evidence or proof. 

Here Shaurya had something personal to object to, something valuable and important to him since Badi maa gave it to him. It was very subtle but important to show that he wouldn’t blindly believe something Vineet said and sort of set the tone for the events of last week and this week. Shaurya was not at his best in the admission episode still. 

Anupreeya thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

I wish they had done more with the watch too but it was important in that scene. Shaurya took it personally when he thought Anokhi stole his watch on the train. In Mohor, it’s only the sisters jewels and the male lead thinks she is guilty and starts accusing. When he doesn’t have much evidence or proof. 

Here Shaurya had something personal to object to, something valuable and important to him since Badi maa gave it to him. It was very subtle but important to show that he wouldn’t blindly believe something Vineet said and sort of set the tone for the events of last week and this week. Shaurya was not at his best in the admission episode still. 

Hmm good point actually. This was important to show that Shaurya is different from the male lead in Mohor. He had something to base his suspicion on. And even though he was not at his best (prejudiced and all) but still in that scene he asked Vineet to shut up and not to create a drama or something.

somewhereover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anupreeya

Hmm good point actually. This was important to show that Shaurya is different from the male lead in Mohor. He had something to base his suspicion on. And even though he was not at his best (prejudiced and all) but still in that scene he asked Vineet to shut up and not to create a drama or something.

Exactly. These little things added up and the build up was done well. It has made the last few episodes seem believable from characters perspective. Shaurya from the start has stood by the rules and regulations and some prejudice thanks to strained relations with his mom but did the right thing when needed. Helped out when she was in trouble. Strongly believe it was to make the classroom scenes as real and believable as possible.

And his emotions do get the best of him at times. Even yesterday’s episode, with Shaan taking Aastha call. But he is growing beyond taking his frustration over his parents out on others.

Edited by somewhereover - 3 years ago
Anupreeya thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

Exactly. These little things added up and the build up was done well. It has made the last few episodes seem believable from characters perspective. Shaurya from the start has stood by the rules and regulations and some prejudice thanks to strained relations with his mom but did the right thing when needed. Helped out when she was in trouble. Strongly believe it was to make the classroom scenes as real and believable as possible.

And his emotions do get the best of him at times. Even yesterday’s episode, with Shaan taking Aastha call. But he is growing beyond taking his frustration over his parents out on others.

Yes, exactly my thoughts. Shaurya is indeed evolving as a charecter. Fingers crossed!

And the most important thing for mevin this show is the realistic nature of scenes in the sublest way. Even today's collision scene was realistic and wasn't overdone.