Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

There is so much drama post interview (one of the best scene) accommodation, Vineet trying to molest Anokhi (hope they wrap up like in original don't drag) ragging and press drama. After all that when for every first time Shankha stands up for Mohor when she is accused of cheating in exams when it's his cousins and gang who do it. 

The actual realization phase for both begins when Aahir (cop who plays big role in leads life in a positive way) and Shreshtha returns (less said about her better)

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It seems like the cop has entered the picture now. I like him seems nice and level headed.

I hope they don’t bring back Shagun in a negative role like in the original.  So typical. 

it seems like they are changing and deviating from the original here and there, probably for the better. I think the watch will play a role somehow In the future too 

The driver doesn’t remember Anokhi and neither she him. The running away from shaadi episodes  seems like they happened ages ago 

Yuvishka123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Is this the cop but I thought it would be a different one and i think he will come a bit later😛

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

They could have casted someone better for cop if they are planning to make him play role of Ahir who will play such an important role in leads life. Want to see who will they cast as Anokhi frd who has been her constant support in college.

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Mohor's boring screenplay has no match to SAAKK. I am a regular viewer of Mohor and i can undoubtedly say that SAAKK is much better compared to Mohor. This show has a very good dialogue writing team and scriptwriting team is too doing a fair job. If you have a look at Mohor you will find the concept interesting but the execution is awful at its best. Leena Ganguly's ph Magic moments is noted as the worst ph of west bengal as since years there are no changes in their any show, each and every show run in same style. Here they wrapped up the drawing room conversation in few mins whereas in Mohor it takes a whole week to finish their stupid drawing conversation. I honestly dont want SAAKK to follow Mohor after some time as Mohor's current story is literally trash worthy, they had turned Mohor's character into a pendulum sometimes weaker side and sometimes stronger side. Also Shaurya and Mohor's lead Sankhadeep are almost similar but there's a big difference between Anokhi and Mohor. Where Anokhi is strong willed and very passionate, Mohor on the other hand has all the qualities but she believes in talking trash more than doing it in short she is highly annoying and you may not like a friend like Mohor in real life but Anokhi, you will.

I tried watching a few episodes recently of mohor here and there. I can’t understand Bengali that well but I definitely prefer Anokhi character over Mohor. Anokhi is determined and strong willed but still friendly and likable. Mohor I felt like she was screaming and yelling in some scenes with lots of long lecture style. Anokhi speaks her mind but the style and tone is much different.  I also think the interview scene was handled much better and realistically in SAAk though some questions were direct lift from the original. A didn’t jump in and start answering questions and the back m forth between A and S was executed well. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

College start hone ke baad sabse pehle track konsa hai ? 

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Spoiler *

Anokhi's (mohor) Ragging by Shaurya's (shankho) sisters.

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am watching in telugu version and hindi version both and liking it for different reasons. Rishi aka Shaurya in telugu is more uptight and always in high tempermental mood when it comes to his mom and as Vasudhara aka Anokhi is related to her shows on her. Funny and best thing is both don't give a shit ass about each other abhi tak romantic moment nahi aaya and it makes realistic for me   🤣. But the acting and emotional story  of  Shaurya 's parents esp mother in telugu I liked it more. While in hindi what I liked is Shaurya is slight mild compare to in telugu one and Anokhi is very stubborn and determined .

Coming to storyline in telugu Anokhi has a very irritating dramatic family even more than Hindi if you feel like changing channel when Papa bhalla comes onscreen when you will seen Telugu wala you will feel like killing him.

There is slight difference in marriage story , Vasudhara (Anokhi) has 2 sisters. One sister was at home due to less dowry though her husband does not do domestic violence like Bubbly's ass husband but he is not less ass kaafi arrogant hai. There is another elder sister of her who died while giving birth to her child , her husband is main villain he has dirty eye on Vasudhara and makes many conspiracies to marry her , she almost forced down but then she gets to know his dirty intentions and he was main reason of his mental torture her sister died. Abhi she is in college and college track is going in speed ,Rishi(Shaurya) 's cousin sisters are another bitches who are always in mood to rag Vasudhara. And upar se that Jiju of her came to city and leech ke tarah he finding reason to just marry her and torture us also 🤢

Atleast lucky in hindi woh Monty ko city mein aake leech ke tarah chipak toh nahi raha

Edited by TeluguChokri - 3 years ago
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi,

I am new to the forum. I used to follow Mohor regularly till before the lockdown. Therefore thought of checking this one out as well. I liked the concept of Mohor but after a few episodes it was completely ruined. Since DJ's is a reputed PH which has given us some really good shows, I am hoping they will not follow Mohor beyond the initial concept and use their own brains. Some of the changes that I would like to see here are,

(Spoilers below*)

- Make the FL more mellowed down compared to Mohor. That is, make her less irreverent and interfering. She should interfere less in the Sabharwal's personal matters.

- I want to see some solid reason behind Astha giving up her son. In Mohor they never showed why Shankho's mother did not fight tooth and nail for his custody. I am still not satisfied by the resolution between mother and son.

- Anokhi should not always be in the "andolan" mode. As of now, she comes across as more likeable than Mohor. Hope she remains this way.

- Shagun should not come back as the vamp. This admirable character has been turned into a complete b*tch.

- Shaurya should not be gullible like Shankho. He should use his brains more often.

- College life must be depicted like one. The teacher student transition into lovers should be believable. 

That's all for now. Will add more if I remember.

Yuvishka123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

Hi,

I am new to the forum. I used to follow Mohor regularly till before the lockdown. Therefore thought of checking this one out as well. I liked the concept of Mohor but after a few episodes it was completely ruined. Since DJ's is a reputed PH which has given us some really good shows, I am hoping they will not follow Mohor beyond the initial concept and use their own brains. Some of the changes that I would like to see here are,

(Spoilers below*)

- Make the FL more mellowed down compared to Mohor. That is, make her less irreverent and interfering. She should interfere less in the Sabharwal's personal matters.

- I want to see some solid reason behind Astha giving up her son. In Mohor they never showed why Shankho's mother did not fight tooth and nail for his custody. I am still not satisfied by the resolution between mother and son.

- Anokhi should not always be in the "andolan" mode. As of now, she comes across as more likeable than Mohor. Hope she remains this way.

- Shagun should not come back as the vamp. This admirable character has been turned into a complete b*tch.

- Shaurya should not be gullible like Shankho. He should use his brains more often.

- College life must be depicted like one. The teacher student transition into lovers should be believable. 

That's all for now. Will add more if I remember.

I completely agree . Mohor was very rigid and giving long long bhashans and start andolan for each and everything instead she could use her brains more.