Mansi Srivastava to play the new baddie in ‘Ishq Mein Marjawan 2’

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

TV show, ‘Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2’, which features Helly Shah and Rrahul Sudhir in lead roles, is all set to witness a new entry. Mansi Srivastava, who was last seen in ‘Vidya’, is all set to join the cast where she will play the role of the new antagonist. Talking about her character, Mansi tells us, “I am playing Ahana, the new baddie on the show. She is manipulative, calculative and vicious. She has a mind of her own and doesn’t like taking orders from anyone. She has come with a motive and will wreak havoc in Riddhima and Vansh Raisinghania’s lives.”

The actress agrees that it’s challenging to join a show midway, but she is looking forward to joining the cast. She adds, “It is challenging, as everyone has established themselves and has struck a chord with the audience. I am sure that they share a great bond and camaraderie off-screen as well. So, it can be tough. But the good thing is that I know Helly Shah from before and I am hoping to have a great time with her on the set. I also liked the team when I met them on the day of the mock shoot. There was a very positive environment on set and so I am looking forward to this stint.”

What about shooting in the new normal? “Well, I am prepared for it. I shot for a web series and a music video post lockdown. The makers take all necessary precautions and measures to ensure everyone’s safety on the set. Besides, working with the same set of people makes one feel safer. Having said that, we have to take precautions and be alert at all times. In my case, I take steam every day without fail after returning home,” she replies

The actress is expected to commence the shoot in a couple of days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She seems quite new villain in show ...has she also enmity with vansh from before?  kabir ko break de diya kaya cvs!

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks Richie 🤗

They hvn't revealed Vansh truth to Riddhu and new baddie is entering 

Kya dushmani hai inka RiAnsh se????😳

ILTHBEB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks Richie 🤗

They hvn't revealed Vansh truth to Riddhu and new baddie is entering 

Kya dushmani hai inka RiAnsh se????😳

This show will always be remained like this messed up. We won't ever  get riansh's happy moment. Both will keep hide & seek play with each other & villain esmai chingara de gi ... & lady villains are more disgusting than male villains in all shows.😵

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Oh dear...what does she want from Riansh 

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel she’s planted by Vansh for Kabz and soon we may see both of them joining hands to create havoc b/w Riansh.

She may serve the dual purpose of making Ridz jealous too 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

This show will always be remained like this messed up. We won't ever  get riansh's happy moment. Both will keep hide & seek play with each other & villain esmai chingara de gi ... & lady villains are more disgusting than male villains in all shows.😵

Hi Nabilla 🤗

Yeah they don't wrap up track properly...that's very bad 

Another head on its way😵

Y do i feel She ll flirt badly with Vansh🤢

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Exactly...lady villains are so disgusting..

I m sure she will become an angle in RIANSH love story..

And here I thought, IMMJ2 is different from other shows.. stupid me😭

I think its time to say goodbye to this show!!

ILTHBEB thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

I feel she’s planted by Vansh for Kabz and soon we may see both of them joining hands to create havoc b/w Riansh.

She may serve the dual purpose of making Ridz jealous too 

Kabir ke liye etna planning kernai ki koi jarurat hai kaya vansh ko! Woh toh ek dhakka mer ke kabir ko nikal dena uska bao haat ka khel hai. Infact kabir is not anymore strong villain because he already exposed before ridhima & burnt all evidences those he made against vansh. Kabir is now phuski villain like aryan. 😆 I feel this new lady vamp is quite new role who has any previous enmity with vansh. 🤔 ek track thik se khatam nahi huya dusri track start ker diya 😵

ILTHBEB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Hi Nabilla 🤗

Yeah they don't wrap up track properly...that's very bad 

Another head on its way😵

Y do i feel She ll flirt badly with Vansh🤢

Ziva 🤗

No story is coming in their head so this new villain is being introduced 😵 this * vicious* word itself is enough to get how much nuisance is gonna to be this role 

Edited by ILTHBEB - 3 years ago