Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Every tv series will have such track Even Veera,Rangrasia, kuch rang was not away from it.We will have to accept it. But U know what Baddies always bring Leads closer.And u cannot just expect a tv show specially a Romantic thriller to b peaceful.Leads are never in peaceful environment in tv shows. Ap ke sath isko vi sehna padega...but good thing is that she will create havoc in both.Vansh buzzes off any kind of romantic  advances of any other so she can b a plot set by Kavir. Ultimately may b our Queen will emerge fierecely.lets see how they use her. Fans hone ka luksan hai yeh.We will hate her. May b they will expose Anu to make her enter.?

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Every tv series will have such track Even Veera,Rangrasia, kuch rang was not away from it.We will have to accept it. But U know what Baddies always bring Leads closer.And u cannot just expect a tv show specially a Romantic thriller to b peaceful.Leads are never in peaceful environment in tv shows. Ap ke sath isko vi sehna padega...but good thing is that she will create havoc in both.Vansh buzzes off any kind of romantic  advances of any other so she can b a plot set by Kavir. Ultimately may b our Queen will emerge fierecely.lets see how they use her. Fans hone ka luksan hai yeh.We will hate her. May b they will expose Anu to make her enter.?

I also feel she has connection with kabir or perhaps kabir will shake hand with her for destroying riansh.

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Kabir ke liye etna planning kernai ki koi jarurat hai kaya vansh ko! Woh toh ek dhakka mer ke kabir ko nikal dena uska bao haat ka khel hai. Infact kabir is not anymore strong villain because he already exposed before ridhima & burnt all evidences those he made against vansh. Kabir is now phuski villain like aryan. 😆 I feel this new lady vamp is quite new role who has any previous enmity with vansh. 🤔 ek track thik se khatam nahi huya dusri track start ker diya 😵

Too soon to predict and don’t forget how cv’s love to do our popat 😆

I agree with the kabir part but like V said the main purpose is to solve the problem once it for all and it all starts from AP .It’s her planning and plotting that circle needs to be closed .

I don’t think makers will risk playing with Riansh as they have burned their hands but she will play catalyst in their relationship for sure 

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They haven't revealed a single thing and introducing new characters only to make it more worse. 

Still having hopes that they won't make her a third angle as that would make Vansh's character go downhill. They should not dare take advantage of our already dwindling patience. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

I think Kabir is in a mission to prove him Vihan. So he will do his reiki....He may find about any childhood friend / sister(Too much optimistic) /friend of Vansh that Riddhima does not aware of! So he will bring her to check if Vihan is Vansh! 

She is manipulative and calculative exactly what VR wants Ridz to be So for the first time our Bacchi will feel "Bad". Then she will b confuse that why she is feeling bad? Then she may feel jealous.Then she will feel Wy she is jealous? She will b doubtful that How come Ahana knows Vihan.In the process, she will discover him as Vansh...Strong female villains bring Leads closer. The hurdles created by them actually brings the Wonder. I still feel it will not b Immj 1 and Jana na Dil se dur bcoz  Deep never loved Arohi and they actually were not married. Tara was his wife.And Vivida too was not married to.Atharva. but the most imp thing is Riansh are married. So it wont b easy for Ahana to break the marriage. Vansh will not allow that. On the other hand  she may indirectly make her strong 

Still not thinking VR has brought her. But if he has  Riddhima will make a Chutney of him.

Dont wnnna think negative  lets see her after her entry.

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Kuch Rang never had a typical sautan drama..

There were 3rd angles but they were enough positive and matured..

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arryline

Too soon to predict and don’t forget how cv’s love to do our popat 😆

I agree with the kabir part but like V said the main purpose is to solve the problem once it for all and it all starts from AP .It’s her planning and plotting that circle needs to be closed .

I don’t think makers will risk playing with Riansh as they have burned their hands but she will play catalyst in their relationship for sure 

Ya anything is possible. But I hate to see  outside lady does flirt with hero for making jealous heroine  & infact this type 3rd class behavior of any outside lady is taken by vansh is not ever vansh's real characterization. He can be tough can be rough can be manipulative but will tolerate seductive behavior from any outside lady is not his character at all. If cvs show like this in purpose of making jealous of ridhima then it'll be destroyed of moral of vansh character. 

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

They haven't revealed a single thing and introducing new characters only to make it more worse. 

Still having hopes that they won't make her a third angle as that would make Vansh's character go downhill. They should not dare take advantage of our already dwindling patience. 

The makers are really stupid..

In a thriller,they should not take so much time to reveal the things..and the entire revealation is left now..and than this sautan drama..so stupid!! It will make Vansh spineless😭

pyaar2012 thumbnail

I dont think he will accept any seductive or frenzy behavior from.any lady.And yeh sautan nhi hai shayed!

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Kuch Rang never had a typical sautan drama..

There were 3rd angles but they were enough positive and matured..

Iswari herself was a hurdle to Devakshi. So they didnt need it.