Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

If she is for story makers will as long as they want. But if she is for trp then it will depend. If it remains 1.6. she will retain but  if it drops she will b bid audieu. Avi se khoon jalake koi faida na he lt her come.Mamta knows how much Riansh /Rahel is popular. She could have shown Ridbir Marriage,she could have shown real twins  of Vansh but no! She bring back Vansh! And Riddhima is Vansh 's opium.he will never gonna let her go! Riddhima was never envious in love or she never felt losing Vansh emotionally. Vansh have tried to give her 100 signals but bacchi missed it So this girl may bring some good things.  She will not come before  Jan and lets see how she spices up.Avi ze negative soch k dimag kyun kharab karna!

pyaar2012 thumbnail

[QUOTE=-Ayushi-]

Exactly

How many villians will Riansh have to face?

[/QUOTE Many my Darling....This is a romantic thriller remember??

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Pichhale villans kya kam the new aagaya.

Koi positive character nahi aa saktha...

Like ridz family 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

If she is for story makers will as long as they want. But if she is for trp then it will depend. If it remains 1.6. she will retain but  if it drops she will b bid audieu. Avi se khoon jalake koi faida na he lt her come.Mamta knows how much Riansh /Rahel is popular. She could have shown Ridbir Marriage,she could have shown real twins  of Vansh but no! She bring back Vansh! And Riddhima is Vansh 's opium.he will never gonna let her go! Riddhima was never envious in love or she never felt losing Vansh emotionally. Vansh have tried to give her 100 signals but bacchi missed it So this girl may bring some good things.  She will not come before  Jan and lets see how she spices up.Avi ze negative soch k dimag kyun kharab karna!

As per the IG things - MANSI going to be play full length like Kabir 

however, as you said it all depends on TRP too

MeghaShanu thumbnail

CVS have opened a whole Mall of tracks and all are open no closure .There are siya(I really feel bad for her she is a good actress but what she got wheelchair and now a bed) Aryan Ishnai angre Chachi chacha Chetan  kabir but no all are doing same work from beginning including Vansh and ridhima 

Ishani- To insult ridhima

Ridhima- only concern jasusi 

Kabir - has nothing to do 

Aryan - kabhi yaha kabhi waha 

Dadi - love guru of Riansh

To gain more TRP they are targeting another fan group she is little more famous than others who are already there through her CVS wants increasing of viewers nothing more otherwise on this phase they needn't a proper new entry pehle riansh establish to kar le 

May be I missed but I never witnessed when Vansh even confessed to himself that he loves ridhima ( I know he does,his actions shows but like Vihaan is Vansh CVS showed but he never confessed how much he loves her ) 

Ishani kya Kam hai jo new la rahe hai 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

As per the IG things - MANSI going to be play full length like Kabir 

however, as you said it all depends on TRP too

Then pakka Ap expose hogi chirstmas ki! ek mayan mein kitne talwar rahenge???

pyaar2012 thumbnail

If Ahana is full length antagonist then either Anu or Kabir will b out of the house....Bcoz three main villains cannot exist. May b they rebounce or activate themselves pure evily  I think any one of them will go out of the house.Vansh kisi ek ko toh Nikalega hi!

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

TV show, ‘Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2’, which features Helly Shah and Rrahul Sudhir in lead roles, is all set to witness a new entry. Mansi Srivastava, who was last seen in ‘Vidya’, is all set to join the cast where she will play the role of the new antagonist. Talking about her character, Mansi tells us, “I am playing Ahana, the new baddie on the show. She is manipulative, calculative and vicious. She has a mind of her own and doesn’t like taking orders from anyone. She has come with a motive and will wreak havoc in Riddhima and Vansh Raisinghania’s lives.”

The actress agrees that it’s challenging to join a show midway, but she is looking forward to joining the cast. She adds, “It is challenging, as everyone has established themselves and has struck a chord with the audience. I am sure that they share a great bond and camaraderie off-screen as well. So, it can be tough. But the good thing is that I know Helly Shah from before and I am hoping to have a great time with her on the set. I also liked the team when I met them on the day of the mock shoot. There was a very positive environment on set and so I am looking forward to this stint.”

What about shooting in the new normal? “Well, I am prepared for it. I shot for a web series and a music video post lockdown. The makers take all necessary precautions and measures to ensure everyone’s safety on the set. Besides, working with the same set of people makes one feel safer. Having said that, we have to take precautions and be alert at all times. In my case, I take steam every day without fail after returning home,” she replies

The actress is expected to commence the shoot in a couple of days.

So let me guess Ahana is manipulative, calculative and vicious. She has a mind of her own and doesn’t like taking orders from anyone. She has come with a motive and will wreak havoc in Riddhima and Vansh Raisinghania’s lives.

Why do I get the Tara vibes from her? All in all though I hate to say this she looks like a perfect match for our Mafia compared to the currently docile Ridzi.

I have 4 theories with regards to her entry-

1-Ahana is probably either Kabir's ex-GF like Ragini was of Vansh & she's been planted as a proxy by Kabir to further cause friction & separation between the couple Riansh.

2-Ahana also could be Kabir's sibling making her another Rai Singhania & half-sister of Vansh too.

3-Ahana could be one of VR's ex girlfriends like Ragini out to get her Vansh/Vihaan back from Ridzi bcoz let's face the facts Vansh's past is still a mystery isn't it?

4-Since Ahana had come with her own motive to cause trouble in Riansh's paradise it means that she had serious beef with Vansh in the past probably it could be a Business or a Mafia Rivalry too.

Bcoz Vihaan himself mentioned that Vansh had many enemies within the Mafia/Corporate world so its highly probable that Ahana could be the daughter of some Mafia or Business Tycoon set out to destroy the Rai Singhania Empire.

Ahana's entry makes this game more interesting but rather than Vansh Ridzi gets another target on her back with every member of the Rai Singhania clan already  baying for her life.

VR's mind games is creating useless distractions for Ridzi & due to that she's not able to concentrate on her motive of throwing Anubir out of the house.Ahana could very well turn out to be the Trump card for Kabir.

How will Ridzi deal with this new vicious vamp?

Edited by masked - 3 years ago
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I just hope,  this new character doesn't come near our innocent ridzi and stay away from her .

And only target vansh , if she has any problem .

Let the boss deal with her .

pyaar2012 thumbnail

[QUOTE=masked]

So let me guess Ahana is manipulative, calculative and vicious. She has a mind of her own and doesn’t like taking orders from anyone. She has come with a motive and will wreak havoc in Riddhima and Vansh Raisinghania’s lives.

Why do I get the Tara vibes from her? All in all though I hate to say this she looks like a perfect match for our Mafia compared to the currently docile Ridzi.

I have 4 theories with regards to her entry-

1-Ahana is probably either Kabir's ex-GF like Ragini was of Vansh & she's been planted as a proxy by Kabir to further cause friction & separation between the couple Riansh.

2-Ahana also could be Kabir's sibling making her another Rai Singhania & half-sister of Vansh too.

3-Ahana could be one of VR's ex girlfriends like Ragini out to get her Vansh/Vihaan back from Ridzi bcoz let's face the facts Vansh's past is still a mystery isn't it?

4-Since Ahana had come with her own motive to cause trouble in Riansh's paradise it means that she had serious beef with Vansh in the past probably it could be a Business or a Mafia Rivalry too.

Bcoz Vihaan himself mentioned that Vansh had many enemies within the Mafia/Corporate world so its highly probable that Ahana could be the daughter of some Mafia or Business Tycoon set out to destroy the Rai Singhania Empire.

Ahana's entry makes this game more interesting but rather than Vansh Ridzi gets another target on her back with every member of the Rai Singhania clan already  baying for her life.

VR's mind games is creating useless distractions for Ridzi & due to that she's not able to concentrate on her motive of throwing Anubir out of the house.Ahana could very well turn out to be the Trump card for Kabir.

How will Ridzi deal with this new vicious vamp?

[/QUOTE]Can she b a fragment our Dear Ridzi 's past her elder Sister? Could she be? Who had a hidden vendetta and we may got to know Riddhima's past. Or am i being too imaginative?

Firstly Tara was not manipulative...All the manipulative  tasks were executed and planned by her Brother and Husband. She was just a killer who used to lose her cool and create a messy blood pool by doing murders. And Deep and Virat used to clean it up.

I will b happy if she is Kabir 's Gf or Raisinghania 's Half sister. May b she can b from Kabir"s father bio child who wants to snatch the property or Anu had two children? Interesting very Interesting! 

Vansh may not have a gf. He is purely an one woman man. He loves Riddhima may its twisted but she is the only love interest of Vansh.But Ahana could b Vansh 's childhood friend or her families may have with RS family. She will b staying in the mansion so naturally she will have strong connection with any one of the members of the family.

She being a buisness rival of Vansh would have been excellent.Fans are demanding his Mafia connections to b open but its a far cry Cvs will not take the off beat route.

She can b planted by Vansh himself to make Riddima realize certain things but may b shecan backfire his plan.Every news portal is speculating a love angle but Why always a love angle why cant they show that The woman had its own vendetta against the leads? I will b happy if she is an ally of Kabir but will she b allowed/welcomed so easily then??