Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why they are taking a female negative character not a strong male negative character? I have a feeling that now show will go like typical ITV style. The work anupriya failed to do because of fans complaining, this female negative character will do it now for Riddhima. I am happy till now with the show tracks. Just don't want it to ruin for trps. I hope I am wrong because I like IMMJ2 very much for it's uniqueness till now but I don't trust this channel and PH now. They can ruin the show for trps and money.

Edited by Iya10 - 3 years ago
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Iswari herself was a hurdle to Devakshi. So they didnt need it. 

Yeah but their story was very realistic..

Ishwari was realistically flawed character..she never did saazish planning plotting all the time..her insecurities made her look like a villain in their story but she wasn't a bad person..

Here, IMMJ 2 is all about saazish..and if a 3rd angle is created,makers will never be able to handle it properly..

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Ya anything is possible. But I hate to see  outside lady does flirt with hero for making jealous heroine  & infact this type 3rd class behavior of any outside lady is taken by vansh is not ever vansh's real characterization. He can be tough can be rough can be manipulative but will tolerate seductive behavior from any outside lady is not his character at all. If cvs show like this in purpose of making jealous of ridhima then it'll be destroyed of moral of vansh character. 

Exactly my point..

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ya anything is possible. But I hate to see  outside lady does flirt with hero for making jealous heroine  & infact this type 3rd class behavior of any outside lady is taken by vansh is not ever vansh's real characterization. He can be tough can be rough can be manipulative but will tolerate seductive behavior from any outside lady is not his character at all. If cvs show like this in purpose of making jealous of ridhima then it'll be destroyed of moral of vansh character. 

True...and more over this poor girl is mourning  her husband's death, protecting her family n also putting up with vihaan who is an absolute look alike of vansh...why on earth will she be jealous  of any women...she was  never jealous  of ragini....she put her life in danger, to save her...

This is a great plot...cvz have redeemed  themselves  by giving back to back fab episodes...from joker to last eve one...for all the crap filler they gave us...this was their redemption....I hope they carry on with the plot wrap it up with bang....and give us great story in terms of narration, characterization,  editing and visualization....

I think a new character right now is not required!focus on siya ishani Aryan....they have so much to offer....Aryan is the cunning hyena...am sure he has a lot to offer than just getting  slapped....ishani and angre together are delight...wouldn't  it be nice to see their relationship  evolve...ridz breakdown  !

Edited by vallu123 - 3 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vansh i am sensing will not do it.Vihan can do anything. Vihan is a flirt so he can do that but this will expose him as Vansh to Riddhima. I am still not leaving any hope until the story does not lose its grip.Makers know what risk they are taking. Lets see. We dont have any option  

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

True...and more over this poor girl is mourning  her husband's death, protecting her family n also putting up with vihaan who is an absolute look alike of vansh...why on earth will she be jealous  of any women...she was  never jealous  of ragini....she put her life in danger, to save her...

This is a great plot...cvz have redeemed  themselves  by giving back to back fab episodes...from joker to last eve one...for all the crap filler they gave us...this was their redemption....I hope they carry on with the plot wrap it up with bang....and give us great story in terms of narration, characterization,  editing and visualization....

I think a new character right now is not required!focus on siya ishani Aryan....they have so much to offer....Aryan is the cunning hyena...am sure he has a lot to offer than just getting  slapped....ishani and angre together are delight...wouldn't  it be nice to see their relationship  evolve...ridz breakdown  !

New character is required..but no 3rd angle please.

Going by the past records of this channel and PH,this lady might be a 3rd angle😵

I agree they have given good episodes last week... but I m really scared now..

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Correct but let’s see how the cv’s shape this track up ,I don’t think they will go the quintessential way as they have already burned their hands with Kabir .

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

New character is required..but no 3rd angle please.

Going by the past records of this channel and PH,this lady might be a 3rd angle😵

I agree they have given good episodes last week... but I m really scared now..

And what about characters who are just present  for show ...there is already a lot in the plate...definitely  new characters are required  maybe after 170 180 episodes...not now...they have not explored present  characters  yet.....3rd angle sucks....

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Chill guys, let's not panic. I really don't think mansi's character is some kind of 3rd angle. 3rd angle is bought in to spark jealousy tracks. When vansh has made Riddhima totally believe he is vihaan what's the use of such a track. She will be least effected then why need of such a track. I strongly feel this is no 3rd angle track definitely not. My guess is she might be another raisinghania some cousin maybe. 

Edited by Roudy1 - 3 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

why now?smiley44When the most important tashan track is going on between Riddhima and Vansh. Why can't they just handle the characters they have already? All the supporting characters are having less impact on this track nowadays. They are just standing as statues. I was expecting all the characters to show their layers in this track, but the CV's seems to have forgotten them. 

And now they want another triangle track? I remember Mansi in Ishqbaaz. Didn't like her acting in that show - also came to the show midway. Not saying she will do bad in IMMJ. I am just confused and worried about the other character. 

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago