Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsLima thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

we are standing Salman's useless family members now? 

Hazardous thumbnail

How did he go from looking like that to what he looks like now?? Wtf. I will never understand.

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ok. Now is the time to make my embarrassing BW confession πŸ˜†..

I used to have a pretty big crush on Atul Agnihotri when I was like 5 or 6. I used to find him so cute and handsome back then! He might actually be my first "celeb" crush πŸ€£πŸ˜³

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is he related to Apurva Agnihotri? πŸ˜†

sreefan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Fallen-Embers

Is he related to Apurva Agnihotri? πŸ˜†

No but he is related to Rati. Unfair that Bhai family's nepotism favours haven't been granted to her sonπŸ˜’

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: sreefan

No but he is related to Rati. Unfair that Bhai family's nepotism favours haven't been granted to her sonπŸ˜’

Oh wow!! I didn't know Tanuj Virwani was Rati's son. I didn't even know his name till now. I saw him in Purani jeans. Not a good actor and lacks screen presence. Nothing memorable about him at all.

sreefan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

Oh wow!! I didn't know Tanuj Virwani was Rati's son. I didn't even know his name till now. I saw him in Purani jeans. Not a good actor and lacks screen presence. Nothing memorable about him at all.

But that fits the criteria for a lot of the nepotism. 

I saw him only as vayu in inside edge. He suits such roles and I thought he had good presence in that. But then I feel these quiet serious roles that have earned a lot of applause for even bw actors are easiest for most to do as not much emotion is required.