Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pali001

But her wrongs , she loses the privilege to judge others . Criminals cannot talk gandhigiri . If you talk about rights give same rights to kabir Singh  no need to defend frequent offenders .

what is all this shaky moral ground ? Paying a price is so subjective , I think corleones did not pay the price while you think kabir singh did not .

there no rule that cinemas must have redemption arc for bad guys . Think of Lolita ...considered a great cinema but a story of a peadophile ... this is actually horrible , as children cannot consent .

So the idea of great love is anyways pathetic in all Bollywood movies let alone kabir singh . I genuinely found it interesting how abusive relationships can be ... and how some can willingly enter into it and stay in it . In kabir Singh case both of them are abusive . From where I stand , I don’t need life lessons ... I look for only cinematic experience... there is nothing a filmmaker tell me that I already do not know .

kabir Singh was classified as adult movie .  It’s aneways for a discerning audience. No there is no justification provided for the guy . He had everything and still an asshole and jerk . There was no sob story created for Kabir to justify his deeds . He had great family , good life nothing to want for . The director truly portrayed his entitlement coming from having it all . He chooses to be a jerk .

also , focus on deeds . Bollywood folks only say right things in interviews but do all things that are tangentially different to what they say .they say all things right about women empowerment and treat their wives and other actresses like shit . And the wives preach away on twitter but put up with misbehavior of their husbands even defend.

What conflict of interest is stopping Anupama Chopra from calling out on hirani  Mee too and her abuser husband .... ahh the Money ! 

Edited by pali001 - 3 years ago
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Will I ever understand why people just don’t ignore if they don’t see what they want to see?

It’s masands table and he can call who ever he wants to. As if it’s the only place where someone can talk about their acting and films.

You either like those people who are part of or just skip it what’s the need for drama. Btw why does the guy behaving as if Manoj won an Oscar for that movie that I never heard of or care about. Who cares about a asianpacif awards?

come and brag about an award win if it’s an oscar or from a film festival like cannes.

Masand is allowed to write whatever he wants and you are the one who wants to believe it or not. He doesn’t force you to believe it. And he is definitely not the only one who wrote blinds. Most of them he or Pinkvilla use the Mirror blind items who are still regularly putting them out even after the backlash blinds got.😆
Those people only changed some stuff from the mirror blind items.

kyapa thumbnail

Ek taraf they hate Rajeev dusra they want their favorites in his show? Why can’t these hypocrites just die 😆