Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing it here! Was about to post it myself. This girl seriously is such a gem of a person! She might not be able to do much but the fact that she will try for the fans speaks a lot. So so proud of her! Hats off to you, love! Wish you loads and loads of success! β€οΈπŸ‘

aliyarajesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashev

Thanks for sharing it here! Was about to post it myself. This girl seriously is such a gem of a person! She might not be able to do much but the fact that she will try for the fans speaks a lot. So so proud of her! Hats off to you, love! Wish you loads and loads of success! β€οΈπŸ‘

thoroughly impressed by her. This girl is truly something else. She isn’t even the one who needs to speak up right now but her messaging back fans and doing work in the background is admirable. πŸ‘

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Not these ones, they just posted edits/VMs. 

I've been part of other fandoms where accounts for fanpages have been banned for copyright through posting vm's so that's pretty normal although it really sucks and is annoying. Other than that I do find this mass ban weird where even vm's is not involved. But what is the deal with the abrar's prev co-star from color's show? Can someone tell me. I stopped following things since lockdown? 

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

The timing is what is surprising. ML’s ex co-star accuses fans of ML’s show of abusing her and claims that the ML’s show became a success only because of her (while she is in no way related to the show) and threatens to send these fans to the cops. And then these accounts get mass banned. No conspiracy at all.

Omg really? OK if she's being abused that is wrong, but I find it so silly if she's claiming the show is successful because of her when she's not a part of it. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: riiddzzyy

This is disgusting. I have never come across such malice in the past. I've been fans of many shows and couples but this hasn't ever happened.

EK/BT/SP should look into it. High time. They don't promote the show so atleast don't let fans efforts in show promotion go waste.

Why is this happening with YHC? It is so unfair!

Dear can you tell me exactly what is going on? So confused? 

kashev thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I've been part of other fandoms where accounts for fanpages have been banned for copyright through posting vm's so that's pretty normal although it really sucks and is annoying. Other than that I do find this mass ban weird where even vm's is not involved. But what is the deal with the abrar's prev co-star from color's show? Can someone tell me. I stopped following things since lockdown? 

Oh, lots of teenage insecurity drama - liking hate posts against Sargun, commenting 'true af' on morphed/demeaning pics, then follow/unfollow drama which led to Abrargun unfollowing each other on Insta. When the show started, we used to get lots of BTS/offscreen stuff. But after all this, since March/April, there's been a distinct lack of BTS. Even in offscreen pics, you see Abrargun social distancing for reasons other than Covid. And all this has been happening since then. Every time we have nice RuSha scenes/tracks and/or some show celebrations, this drama starts all over again. Recently, she threatened police action against YHC fans publicly, supposedly for trolling and bullying her which is hilarious considering she herself engages in so much of it. Of course all those posts/stories/videos/comments are deleted now, but you'll find them resurfacing on Insta from time to time. And now, we have fan pages getting banned en masse - it's not hard to guess what led to this. 

This is just a summary, for details you can check out a few Twitter threads. Mind you, this is just her, I am not even including what her fans do. 

Also, here - https://twitter.com/tvphangurl1/status/1339169300452663296

Edited by kashev - 3 years ago
kashev thumbnail

Omg really? OK if she's being abused that is wrong, but I find it so silly if she's claiming the show is successful because of her when she's not a part of it. 

Yep, totally, abuse is wrong and should be called out. But calling out goes both ways. If one can call out fans for engaging in such activities, then celebs should be called out too when they do the same. 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Dear can you tell me exactly what is going on? So confused? 

Hi Dear, good to see you here!

Like explained above Abrar's gf has been spreading negativity off late and recently all FPs containing "abrargun" have been banned. It was also seen that most of the accounts never shared episode links or violated any insta TCs. We are assuming its all of a sudden due to this particular female and her negativity.

But the cast has been supportive and today we complete a year so we are planning a trend on twitter!

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Oh, lots of teenage insecurity drama - liking hate posts against Sargun, commenting 'true af' on morphed/demeaning pics, then follow/unfollow drama which led to Abrargun unfollowing each other on Insta. When the show started, we used to get lots of BTS/offscreen stuff. But after all this, since March/April, there's been a distinct lack of BTS. Even in offscreen pics, you see Abrargun social distancing for reasons other than Covid. And all this has been happening since then. Every time we have nice RuSha scenes/tracks and/or some show celebrations, this drama starts all over again. Recently, she threatened police action against YHC fans publicly, supposedly for trolling and bullying her which is hilarious considering she herself engages in so much of it. Of course all those posts/stories/videos/comments are deleted now, but you'll find them resurfacing on Insta from time to time. And now, we have fan pages getting banned en masse - it's not hard to guess what led to this. 

This is just a summary, for details you can check out a few Twitter threads. Mind you, this is just her, I am not even including what her fans do. 

Also, here - https://twitter.com/tvphangurl1/status/1339169300452663296

@Bold: This cracked me up. πŸ˜†

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Omg the video cracked me up big time 🀣🀣🀣

Oh goodness gracious me πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ₯΄