Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kashev

Not these ones, they just posted edits/VMs. 

Even VMs are considered as copyright infringement 

kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eloquent

Surprising and disappointing.

This has become a circus.

Guess best way ahead is to go ahead with anniversary celebrations as planned & follow the trend set by some of the cast of ignoring the negativity & only focusing on the positives. 

True, for now, we should go ahead with the trending and the celebrations!

But at some point, this circus will need to be addressed. It's not going to go away on its own. I don't have much expectations from the cast. At the end of the day, they are just doing their jobs for which they are getting paid. The loss will be of the production house, so if that's to be avoided, Kekta Maiyaa/BT has to serve as the Matarani to our Pree. 

kashev thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Maar

Even VMs are considered as copyright infringement 

Maybe but I don't think all of them were banned for that reason. 

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Just learnt about YHC fanpages getting banned on IG just because of posting RuSha/Abrargun edits and containing the text 'abrargun' in their names. This is extremely disappointing that all the hard work and efforts of fans are undermined and worse, even termed 'trolling', when they haven't even engaged in such activities. It's not wrong to hype a show jodi. For god's sake, this is a romantic show and if fans are going gaga about the jodi, it's a sign of success, not some crime that needs to be reported and get accounts banned for. Despite all the negativity and drama that is YHC offscreen, fans have continued to hype the show and maintained positivity throughout. And having it all come to this is disheartening. If this keeps happening, a lot of fans might leave the show and its popularity is bound to take a hit, much more than it already has. 

First some third party takes credit for the show, then engages in trolling herself and publicly threatening fans of the show and certain members of our cast engages in selective outrage conveniently forgetting the past, and now fan pages are getting banned for posting jodi edits. This clownery has gone on long enough. I think it's high time Balaji and EK are made aware of what's going on if they aren't already. YHC is a top 10 show and has been slot leader for a while now. There's no way EK/BT are going to let this all go to waste just because folks can't keep personal and professional lives separate. 

What do you guys think?

P.S: Bashers, stay away. Constructive discussion always welcome!

Completely agree with you Kashi. What happened with FPs is so not right. Especially the timing of it all, just two days before show completes one year and only accounts with "Abrargun" in handle names getting deleted reeks of conspiracy.  I don't but copyright infringement BS. All FPs in entire world uses it and actors from across board support them. If that was a big issue, they would have spoken up. Copyright Infringement or whatever the heck excuse was used to get them banned was just that excuse. 

Top  it all now apparently the called trouble account is being managed by PR so we are to believe PR has done all this and not someone else. Wow. How stupid do people think we are??

I am totally game for making EK/BT aware of what's going on. I will sign any petition to that regard. But firstly we need to get trended and complete our celebrations as planned with "Abrargun" name in it. We absolutely cannot not trend that HT and celebrate any other way. That will the tight slap to those who has started this mess in first place. 

After that we take further action and show everyone it is not right to treat fans this way and no silence is not the answer to all problems always. For now I am keeping aside everything for celebrations.   

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Maar

I've seen fanpages of shows getting banned all the time. Nothing new. It's not some conspiracy. 

The timing is what is surprising. ML’s ex co-star accuses fans of ML’s show of abusing her and claims that the ML’s show became a success only because of her (while she is in no way related to the show) and threatens to send these fans to the cops. And then these accounts get mass banned. No conspiracy at all.

kashev thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishika64

Completely agree with you Kashi. What happened with FPs is so not right. Especially the timing of it all, just two days before show completes one year and only accounts with "Abrargun" in handle names getting deleted reeks of conspiracy.  I don't but copyright infringement BS. All FPs in entire world uses it and actors from across board support them. If that was a big issue, they would have spoken up. Copyright Infringement or whatever the heck excuse was used to get them banned was just that excuse. 

Top  it all now apparently the called trouble account is being managed by PR so we are to believe PR has done all this and not someone else. Wow. How stupid do people think we are??

I am totally game for making EK/BT aware of what's going on. I will sign any petition to that regard. But firstly we need to get trended and complete our celebrations as planned with "Abrargun" name in it. We absolutely cannot not trend that HT and celebrate any other way. That will the tight slap to those who has started this mess in first place. 

After that we take further action and show everyone it is not right to treat fans this way and no silence is not the answer to all problems always. For now I am keeping aside everything for celebrations.   

Yep, same! If it was random accounts getting banned, the copyright infringement excuse could still have been bought. But there are just too many "coincidences" here - first a live and story threatening fans, then the playing of the 'oh-i-am-totally-the-hapless-victim-here' card, then calling out certain fan accounts, and then those fan accounts' fps getting banned, and now suddenly 'let's blame the PR company', all of this just as our show is reaching its 1 year anniversary - anyone still wants to believe none of this isn't planned?! đŸ¤Ł

Anyway, like you said, the most important thing right now is we trend and that too with "Abrargun", might as well add a little salt while we are celebrating our show's anniversary!! đŸ˜‰đŸ˜†

But after that the PH needs to be made aware, otherwise this clownery will continue. 

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yep, same! If it was random accounts getting banned, the copyright infringement excuse could still have been bought. But there are just too many "coincidences" here - first a live and story threatening fans, then the playing of the 'oh-i-am-totally-the-hapless-victim-here' card, then calling out certain fan accounts, and then those fan accounts' fps getting banned, and now suddenly 'let's blame the PR company', all of this just as our show is reaching its 1 year anniversary - anyone still wants to believe none of this isn't planned?! đŸ¤Ł

Anyway, like you said, the most important thing right now is we trend and that too with "Abrargun", might as well add a little salt while we are celebrating our show's anniversary!! đŸ˜‰đŸ˜†

But after that the PH needs to be made aware, otherwise this clownery will continue. 

The sequence of event!! I mean whatever.. Even a school kid can understand this..😆😆 People think we are blind fools who can't see anything. 

@Bold - Exactly my point dear. Why should only we suffer. Let others suffer too. After all itana kuch kiya jis cheez ko rokane ke liye jab vo hi nai hoga to imagine the pain!!😈😈

I can't wait to tweet screenshots of we trended. đŸ˜ˆđŸ˜ˆ

After that we move on to next step. đŸ˜‰

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

This is disgusting. I have never come across such malice in the past. I've been fans of many shows and couples but this hasn't ever happened.

EK/BT/SP should look into it. High time. They don't promote the show so atleast don't let fans efforts in show promotion go waste.

Why is this happening with YHC? It is so unfair!

kashev thumbnail

Originally posted by: riiddzzyy

This is disgusting. I have never come across such malice in the past. I've been fans of many shows and couples but this hasn't ever happened.

EK/BT/SP should look into it. High time. They don't promote the show so atleast don't let fans efforts in show promotion go waste.

Why is this happening with YHC? It is so unfair!

Yeah, same - have followed quite a few shows in the past, but this is the first time I am coming across a celeb who engages in trolling so openly and then claims otherwise - beyond pathetic behavior.

And after all that fans have done for the show, the patronization and unfairness that they are being subjected to is extremely disappointing.

Not a fan of SP getting involved at this stage, but EK/BT definitely need to.