Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

It's very rare for me to like an ITV character and besides Avni (Naamkaran), Roshni (Paanch) and the leads of P.O.W, I was never a fan of anyone and given the State of ITV, I thought I couldn't care for any other lead and then Sai happened 😬🙈

I know yaar.  Itv female leads always gave me disappointment excepting a few. I rarely follow a show and I know I will lose interest in it soon but right now Sai and Sairat are great.  I have always hoped to see a female lead Like Sai. 

And Avni was fabulous. ❤️

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hey dear writer!

Where is the story? 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByunBaekhyun

Hey dear writer!

Where is the story? 

A drabble is a (about) 100 word passage that is musings/thought process of the character. It isnt a story, but can be reflection of a character about a incident/story😊

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

A drabble is a (about) 100 word passage that is musings/thought process of the character. It isnt a story, but can be reflection of a character about a incident/story😊

oh my goodness! sorry! I found a post below which you reserved I guess, so thought there were more!

The words were so expressive of the character Sai,... my mind wanted more of your words! Sorry you had to explain it to me!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByunBaekhyun

oh my goodness! sorry! I found a post below which you reserved I guess, so thought there were more!

The words were so expressive of the character Sai,... my mind wanted more of your words! Sorry you had to explain it to me!

No worries🤗 drabbles tend to confuse people and I being my messy self ending up making the wrong post in wrong thread causing the confusion🤣

@bold, that's so overwhelming 🙈

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Perfect characterisation. Kudos girl! 👏

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Perfect characterisation. Kudos girl! 👏

Thanks🙊