Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SaiRat Drabble-Kohinoor

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sometimes...sometimes I think Sai is not from this planet, and no, I am not referring to the "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" line, she, she just feel too good to be true. Her righteousness and honesty is so rare and she is so pure, so innocent. I never believed that someone like that could exist, someone like her, a Kohinoor!

This is in Virat's POV. New to the fandom, old to writing character musings. Hope it was worth your time. Do let me know what you think of this piece.

Shibani 

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Keep these coming

She really feels too good to be true at times❤️

Beautiful one.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Keep these coming

She really feels too good to be true at times❤️

Beautiful one.

Thanks😄 I just hope CVs and SP don't spoil her💔

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Wrong post🥺

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago
Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Very well written! 

Need more!

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She is absolutely a gem.  Never had the opportunity to watch such a strong headed female lead on itv. 

Mostly itv shows their female lead as weak someone who gets hurt whenever someone badmouth her but here Sai is someone who represent us,  I mean the women who stand up for themselves. I like how she gives exactly what she gets.  ❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: K_keechu

She is absolutely a gem.  Never had the opportunity to watch such a strong headed female lead on itv. 

Mostly itv shows their female lead as weak someone who gets hurt whenever someone badmouth her but here Sai is someone who represent us,  I mean the women who stand up for themselves. I like how she gives exactly what she gets.  ❤️

It's very rare for me to like an ITV character and besides Avni (Naamkaran), Roshni (Paanch) and the leads of P.O.W, I was never a fan of anyone and given the State of ITV, I thought I couldn't care for any other lead and then Sai happened 😬🙈

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Very well written! 

Need more!

Glad you liked it 🤗

Jalebi-Bhai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Love how you characterized Sai! Sai is literally a breath of fresh air. And yes she does stupid things sometimes and speaks in situations where Pakhi takes advantage and puts her in a bad light but I LOVE HOW HONEST AND PURE HEARTED she is. Tells alot on her parenting and the way she was brought up. So many foot in mouth situations we are going to stumble upon haha. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jalebi-Bhai

Love how you characterized Sai! Sai is literally a breath of fresh air. And yes she does stupid things sometimes and speaks in situations where Pakhi takes advantage and puts her in a bad light but I LOVE HOW HONEST AND PURE HEARTED she is. Tells alot on her parenting and the way she was brought up. So many foot in mouth situations we are going to stumble upon haha. 

I relate to Sai about speaking at the wrong moments, but just admire her for her honesty and humility. I was literally praying to her to yell at Kaku yesterday to be grateful to her, but girl just stole my heart ❤️