Sara Gurpal and Pavitra Punia re-approached for Bigg Boss!

Posted: 3 years ago

Makers of Bigg Boss are planning a creative strategy of bringing back some ex-contestants into the show. After Nikki Tamboli, Aly Goni and Rahul Vaidya, two more contestants have been approached.

Pavitra Punia was offered a re-entry into the house on Sunday morning. However, Punia has denied the offer citing health issues which includes severe back pain.

Sara Gurpal was offered re-entry into the house for the third time and she has denied the offer yet again. First, she was asked to enter with Aly Goni. Second, she was asked to enter with Aly and Nikki. And now, she has been offered again. The actress has asked for a hike in fee and has asked a higher amount than all these times before to be back into the show. The makers are keen on having her.

Reportedly, the makers had planned to bring in Pavitra and Sara around the time of Christmas/New Year. However, it seems that no negotiations have led to any confirmation.

Source : Bigg Boss Khabri (not to be confused with Mr Khabri)

Original post was made on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BiggBoss14/comments/kcev2r/sara_gurpal_and_pavitra_punia_reapproached_for/

🤪

Rakhi ki mom ko bhi le hi ao

Next season k contestants ko BHI 'sophomores' bolke bula lo Juniors aur seniors toh hai hi

Edited by I-Got-You - 3 years ago

Oh god this is not a bigboss and  I think guest house. ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

how many ppl will they approach ðŸ¤ª

If they approached Sara 3 times and she refused. Why not just offer it to shehzad or nishant? I think both guys want to be back. Why go after a girl who don’t want to be back and who has been attacked by Nikki in the eye which caused injured to her eye 

Originally posted by Terenaina

If they approached Sara 3 times and she refused. Why not just offer it to shehzad or nishant? I think both guys want to be back. Why go after a girl who don’t want to be back and who has been attacked by Nikki in the eye which caused injured to her eye 

I don’t think Nishant will come back. 

Mujhe tho PavJaz ki shaadi chaiye ðŸ¥³ Pavitra ne bhi IV mai bola ki usse ejju se shaadi karna hai

I would love to see Sara back ðŸ˜³

So exactly how long is this season going to run uptill? 

Originally posted by Anmol_.

Mujhe tho PavJaz ki shaadi chaiye ðŸ¥³ Pavitra ne bhi IV mai bola ki usse ejju se shaadi karna hai

I would love to see Sara back ðŸ˜³

@bold ðŸ˜†