Bigg Boss 14

Was Arshi involved with Vikas's scripted Eviction? - Page 2

Poll

Vikas's EXIT/ Eviction is Planned or Not? Shocking! What do you say?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chopatgomake

I don’t like Vikas at all but Arshi was provoking him way too much if I was in the place of him I would have done the same with Arshi nobody can take provoking for this long

But the point is arshi was still a bacchi infront of shilpa poking. Shilpa even used to disturb him in sleep but he was never physical with her. This eviction is totally scripted. I don't know why the channel are doing so many scripted things for trp😕

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

But the point is arshi was still a bacchi infront of shilpa poking. Shilpa even used to disturb him in sleep but he was never physical with her. This eviction is totally scripted. I don't know why the channel are doing so many scripted things for trp😕

At that time Vikas had good mental strength but now another contestant is constantly provoking him so obviously he’s gonna lose it first Shilpa now Arshi how long is he gonna take it?

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chopatgomake

At that time Vikas had good mental strength but now another contestant is constantly provoking him so obviously he’s gonna lose it first Shilpa now Arshi how long is he gonna take it?

But I don't think that vikas will become so angry that he will push her in pool. But arshi talked about vikas mom so maybe that's why vikas lost his temper

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes definitely agree with you. Vikas not being confronted about outside matters and more so just after his revelation the makers called Kavita and her husband to clarify on that matter. Almost like a secret task to vikas to reveal it to RubiNav before WKW cause makers were calling them. 

Also definitely Shilpa was much worse but still he never reacted this way. And Vikas was crying financial matters , if he had financial matters he would have done everything to stay in house. Like in his season after every fight with Shilpa he used to just cry and gain sympathy and that worked for him. 😆

Also Manu revealed their phonecalls. Seems all planned!

PrityK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Who’s writing scripts for BB14? Even kjo’s movies has better storyline than this🤣

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This season, it looks like big boss himself is drunk but still driving it. They have their own rules for everything as per their mood . It's like free entry/exit show for anyone and everyone. And Vikas is getting eliminated for the millionth time is itself an achievement... Let's no talk about kai kai awam ki jaan Arshi, it looks like all current contestants have been given backseat and it's all about fake drama between those contestants who had their own season to explore their nautankis.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This has become an Ekta Kapoor serial

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

So basically it was all Scripted drama from Arshi and Vikas!! Damn!! 😳

BB14 has become a joke. 

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8