Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RainFire125

double wired logic .. hahaha see my response tp Life is dutiful's post. Double standard in preaching too behen. And all wives have vanished in this air. Its only RK in holi!!!

mujhe seriously CVs ke charan Pakadne hain. How do they come up with such stories? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜• ðŸ™ŒðŸŧ

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

mujhe seriously CVs ke charan Pakadne hain. How do they come up with such stories? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜• ðŸ™ŒðŸŧ

arree charan nahin, i want a particle of their brain so that i can do research!! What extra particles do they have!!!!

RainFire125 thumbnail

I will say their previous holi was much much better. The scenes where grand with the colors etc but the dance was okish. I felt the scenes were abrupt in the whole episode today, jumping from one scene to another! Dont know, maybe thats what i felt. Others might have a diff opinion. Hence I could not connect at all, not even with the dance. The colors were beautiful, no doubt

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I saw some clips of yesterday's episode and when Krishna and Radha enter the place where people were playing holi, the dwaraka wasis start shouting,  "Dwarakadhish Sri Krishna aur Radha Rani ki Jai ho!" ðŸ˜• I was so confused, when did Radha become the Rani of Dwaraka? ðŸĪŠðŸĪĢ When Krishna's wives were present, she was called Sri Radha by everyone. Looks like the wives declared Radha the Queen of Dwaraka before permanently leaving it. Swastik Puraan can show anything. ðŸĪŠ

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I will say their previous holi was much much better. The scenes where grand with the colors etc but the dance was okish. I felt the scenes were abrupt in the whole episode today, jumping from one scene to another! Dont know, maybe thats what i felt. Others might have a diff opinion. Hence I could not connect at all, not even with the dance. The colors were beautiful, no doubt

I watched the holi song and it was okayish. Nothing great. 2019 holi songs were still better. Last year's holi song was badly edited. This year's song was not that great and dance sequence was okayish. We have already seen these dances since the beginning of the show. Nothing new or unique. Only the promos looked grand. The song sequence was meh. 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I watched the holi song and it was okayish. Nothing great. 2019 holi songs were still better. Last year's holi song was badly edited. This year's song was not that great and dance sequence was okayish. We have already seen these dances since the beginning of the show. Nothing new or unique. Only the promos looked grand. The song sequence was meh. 

True, and i meant the first holi song sequences, they were really really good. Amongst the ahankar track i think

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

They have already shown Brahm vivah of Radha Krishna ab another bodily marriage would not affect much. They want to show only prem without marriage

Already they have proved marriage is just a commitment/adjustment while love is divine without any other emotion associated how can they degrade the position of Radha from divine consort to a mere wife

P.s.

I just thought what if Subhadra (strictly the sister of this RK Krishna) actually loved Duryodhan before being forcefully abducted by Arjun, then what would have been his suggestion to her

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I never thought I would say this, but even Suryaputra Karna by same PH(which I always mocked for being the most illogical/inconsistent and absurd adaptation of Mahabharat/Krishna stories) made much more sense than this magnum opus

I am still asking the makers to do a reincarnation and get the Kalki Avtar and fill it with science fiction (432850 CE tak to science kahan pahunch gayi hogi) Radha can actually ask Kalki about why he uses a horse in the era of such sophisticated auto driven vehicles

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I never thought I would say this, but even Suryaputra Karna by same PH(which I always mocked for being the most illogical/inconsistent and absurd adaptation of Mahabharat/Krishna stories) made much more sense than this magnum opus

I am still asking the makers to do a reincarnation and get the Kalki Avtar and fill it with science fiction (432850 CE tak to science kahan pahunch gayi hogi) Radha can actually ask Kalki about why he uses a horse in the era of such sophisticated auto driven vehicles

Even better Radha's prem ki shakti will be enough to do the work of horse and auto driven vehicles.this show instead of showing true meaning of love have actually degraded the love between radhakrishan.

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Behen I was watching Ram Siya ke Luv Kush by the same PH, and that show looks like heaven in front of RK. That show was shut down after 141 episodes by the channel. I sometimes wonder how long this show would have ran on a different channel?

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism