Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Oh, fab. Consummation also.πŸ˜†

I only have one question. Since Ayan sudhar gaya, why not simply get them married and make it official? What's the holdup in this maha milan?

They should do it na. πŸ˜‚ This anyway is no different than a regular itv soap. Ayan sudhar gaya, Rukmini, Satyabhama and other wives gayab, Jambhavati anyway has no value for neither Krishna nor his family. 

Nibbis should trend for #GetRadhaKrishnaMarried. πŸ˜… The so called 'creative' director anyway listens to all their demands. πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

They should do it na. πŸ˜‚ This anyway is no different than a regular itv soap. Ayan sudhar gaya, Rukmini, Satyabhama and other wives gayab, Jambhavati anyway has no value for neither Krishna nor his family. 

Nibbis should trend for #GetRadhaKrishnaMarried. πŸ˜… The so called 'creative' director anyway listens to all their demands. πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ

Someone suggest it on TwitterπŸ˜†

I saw the holi promo and the song looks more amazing than even the 2019 holi song. But the problem in this show is the songs are heavily edited. They always edit few portions of the songs or add supporting casts and villains dialogues in between the songs. These things literally spoil the songs and it happens all the time. 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I saw the holi promo and the song looks more amazing than even the 2019 holi song. But the problem in this show is the songs are heavily edited. They always edit few portions of the songs or add supporting casts and villains dialogues in between the songs. These things literally spoil the songs and it happens all the time. 

true! But what an illogical track man!! I just saw today's episode and i am like wht????? sigh.....

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for taking one for the team Gayatri. What was the synopsis? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: RainFire125

true! But what an illogical track man!! I just saw today's episode and i am like wht????? sigh.....

I will watch tomorrow's episode only for the holi song. Baki I am not able to understand what's going on in the show. πŸ˜… Krishna was showing so much nakhras to celebrate holi with Radha but still he is happily dancing and playing holi with her. 

The holi promos look so colorful and vibrant. 

RainFire125 thumbnail

I will watch tomorrow's episode only for the holi song. Baki I am not able to understand what's going on in the show. πŸ˜… Krishna was showing so much nakhras to celebrate holi with Radha but still he is happily dancing and playing holi with her. 

The holi promos look so colorful and vibrant. 

hahahaha indeed. SOme wierd logic yaar. One time they show that RK is one and same and another time he is preaching that they are different and in that difference they are one!! Makes sense??? LOL no clue. Yesterday's was this preaching. She wanted to be one with him by mixing their stuff and making color out of it. That turned to ash thanks to Sambh. And whole world was becoming colorless. Kya logic hai batao???

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

Thanks for taking one for the team Gayatri. What was the synopsis? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

double wired logic .. hahaha see my response tp Life is dutiful's post. Double standard in preaching too behen. And all wives have vanished in this air. Its only RK in holi!!!

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RainFire125

hahahaha indeed. SOme wierd logic yaar. One time they show that RK is one and same and another time he is preaching that they are different and in that difference they are one!! Makes sense??? LOL no clue. Yesterday's was this preaching. She wanted to be one with him by mixing their stuff and making color out of it. That turned to ash thanks to Sambh. And whole world was becoming colorless. Kya logic hai batao???

CVs ki maya wahi jaane behen. Mein insta se Khush hun. Mujhse na ho payega . πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

CVs ki maya wahi jaane behen. Mein insta se Khush hun. Mujhse na ho payega . πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

hahahaha TRUE That!! I also peek in insta, par kal i was bored. so time pass ke liye watched the episode and i was like wow these people never cease to amaze me!!!!!