Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: diksha710

Behen I was watching Ram Siya ke Luv Kush by the same PH, and that show looks like heaven in front of RK. That show was shut down after 141 episodes by the channel. I sometimes wonder how long this show would have ran on a different channel?

I have heard that this show was originally scheduled to air on star plus. They had even shot promos with different actors. Then they cast different actors and aired it on star bharat. If it was still star plus this show would have ended long ago due to low trps. It's only because star bharat shows don't have much viewership it's still surviving. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Happy Holi friends 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Happy Holi Sutapa. 

Happy Holi Friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP6dt_qW5qE

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/5mkymnHEFiI

https://youtu.be/_40abqKgv_8

Happy Holi ladies.🤗 
May Krishna bless you with vibrancy abundance,may your hearts reverberate in an ecstatic trance. 🌺

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Krishnpriya - 3 years ago

Can someone here tell me, was Radha really Lakshmi's avatar as they depict in this serial? I had always thought Radha and Lakshmi are different and Sita and Rukmini are Lakshmi's avatars. 

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Can someone here tell me, was Radha really Lakshmi's avatar as they depict in this serial? I had always thought Radha and Lakshmi are different and Sita and Rukmini are Lakshmi's avatars. 

Radha too is considered as Avatar of Laxmi along with Rukmini, if we consider Krishna as Avatar of Narayan.

In BrahamaVaivarta Puran it is different, I think. There Krishna-Radha are Supreme God and Goddess. Narayana-Laxmi are manifestation of Krishna Radha.

Originally posted by: vyapti

Radha too is considered as Avatar of Laxmi along with Rukmini, if we consider Krishna as Avatar of Narayan.

In BrahamaVaivarta Puran it is different, I think. There Krishna-Radha are Supreme God and Goddess. Narayana-Laxmi are manifestation of Krishna Radha.

Oh ok. Thanks for the info. I wonder what exactly was Rukmini's importance in Krishna's life. I haven't read any sacred texts. Whatever I know, it's only from grandma's stories and serials and films and it does seem like she was the most loved and respected wife of Krishna and she was very matured and intelligent whose duties were mostly to take care of her family. I have even heard of a story where Rukmini was cursed by Sage Durvasa that sh will be separated from Krishna because she drank water before offering him. These rishis and their attitude problems! 😂 Also there are stories of Rukmini being jealous of Radha because Krishna never loved her the way he loved Radha. 

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Oh ok. Thanks for the info. I wonder what exactly was Rukmini's importance in Krishna's life. I haven't read any sacred texts. Whatever I know, it's only from grandma's stories and serials and films and it does seem like she was the most loved and respected wife of Krishna and she was very matured and intelligent whose duties were mostly to take care of her family. I have even heard of a story where Rukmini was cursed by Sage Durvasa that sh will be separated from Krishna because she drank water before offering him. These rishis and their attitude problems! 😂 Also there are stories of Rukmini being jealous of Radha because Krishna never loved her the way he loved Radha. 

No scripture Mentions about Rukmini being jealous of Radha (not even the later ones) it's only a folklore. 

Coming to Rukmini practically she didn't play much important role in Krishna's life. The only wives who played important roles were Satyabhama and to some extent Jamvanti.

I don't think she could even be the first wife of Krishna. The only reason she is so important is because Pradyumna was her son and it were the progeny) of Pradyumna (Anirudh's son Vajra) who continued the lineage of Krishna

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This show doesn't depict Radha as an incarnation of Lakshmi it rather shows the opposite.

It is like the BrahmVaivtra Puran thing along with ISCON where Krishna and Radha are the chief deities who stay in Golok. Vishnu and Lakshmi are a form of Krishna and Radha

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Rukmini had no role whatsoever to play in life of Krishna except as mother to Pradyumna. I also have doubt either that she didn't exist or she was one of Krishna's junior wives because timelines simply don't match for her to be the 1st.

As FP said, Satyabhama and Jambavati are the only ones who actually played a role in Krishna's life story. Satyabhama on her own completely changes Krishna story in her absence. Jambavati's importance is also intertwined with the Syamantaka thievery during which Yadavas accused Krishna of being a thief and murderer. 

Radha didn't exist in main Krishna texts and not in any supposed to have been composed during or immediately after Krishna's life. She does not appear in HV, MBh, or SB. Period. Where she appears is later puranas. Even there, she has zero role in any event that happened in his life. 

Avatar assignation depends on which story you want to follow. For ex, KMG MBh calls Rukmini the incarnation of Lakshmi; it also calls Panchali Shri/Lakshmi several times. Critical edition MBh calls Panchali the incarnation of Lakshmi, and Rukmini as Lakshmi is not mentioned. I'm not sure why Satyabhama, who actually played a very important role, was relegated to Bhumi. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago