--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxBPwULtrQH/

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 8 months ago
jaya321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

KP to do a quirky comedy for the first time and that too in a movie. Always wanted to see as such. Waiting...

--PriyaRay-- thumbnail

Divyanka was with the show since the inception of the project. As destiny decided,  Karan started on 16th August. I joined on 18th September. Can not believe it is ten years!! Just a few months away to be officially called so!! What a journey...seems like yesterday...still vividly remember...proud to be part of such an iconic show! 

YEH HAI MOHABBATEIN depicts the life and journey of a rich divorcee named Raman Kumar Bhalla and the people related to him. But the journey continues to portray the contrast between two women in his life, his first wife Shagun Arora and his second wife & the love of his life Dr. Ishita Raman Bhalla. Their daughter Ruhi Raman Bhalla is the binding source and him & her - Raman & Ishita together is the destiny.  

I remember how I used to state facts and hints on this forum and sometimes at the receiving end of ardent, animated fans. smiley36 The most famous one was stating the ultimate fact, " Ishita is forever booked for Raman". Lost the count of PMs I received calling me a liar when they thought Ishita Raman divorce might happen, multiple marriages of leads with others etc like other typical shows. LOL. For the very first day it was decided,  Raman would be the only man who would touch and conquer Ishita's heart, body and soul. Ishita would forever be Mrs Raman Kumar Bhalla. By being so, Raman would forever be hers. 

Edited by --PriyaRay-- - 8 months ago
--PriyaRay-- thumbnail

I had read...intact we had read many character analysis on the YHM forum. Some were wonderful and some were not so. These were interpretations nonetheless, various POVs. I consciously refrained myself from doing any analysis of YHM characters and events as it would've divulged the facts. Rather preferred to leave them to viewers' imagination. That's why many times couldn't reply properly even though I so wanted to do so, as my hands were tied. 

As a tribute to the 10th year anniversary of YHM,  I want to do a few original analysis of YHM characters and events based on facts. Depends on time and of course, the thoughts I gather from my YHM notebooks. I can name a few titles...

# From Ishita Iyer to Mrs Raman Kumar Bhalla: Kumari to Parineeta 

# Ishita's love for Raman 

# Raman's love for Ishita 

# Permeet - Ishita fiasco: the start of Raman's Ishita

# IshRa: Love at First Sight or Love after many sights?

# Shagun: What went wrong? 

# Ishita - Shagun changing equations: a potent indicator of Ishita's obsessive love for Raman 

#Ashok - Raman : A rivalry just for Shagun? 

& hopefully some others...

Food for thought/ interesting anecdotes: 

Can you say why? 

# Raman's chief accountant's name was Subbu/Subramaniam. Was it just a coincidence?

# Ishita's friend actor Sid Malhotra called Raman Bhalla as Ravaan Kumar. What did it signify? 

# Raman's X-ray glasses - just a silly prank? 

#  teenage Adi- Vinni track - just an add-on? 

# Simmi- Ishita convo: Ishita  desperately wanted to become Raman's first wife, first love : Why? 

& some other anecdotes as I recall 

Happy #10th #YHM :) 

Edited by --PriyaRay-- - 8 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Someone also said that Ishita would get pregnant in the show but that never happened in the show..

jaya321 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

KP has got an impressive range of acting skill. By the looks of it, we can be hopeful. 20230928_170054.jpg

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I remember forum having 3000+ pages, now it has only 2000 pagessmiley3

Where are the other pages? 

TheStranger thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why do KD always behave like real life proper exes? lol... purposefully & tactically avoiding each other..like always...lol

TheStranger thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheStranger

Why do KD always behave like real life proper exes? lol... purposefully & tactically avoiding each other..like always...lol

Just a light hearted tease & don't take it seriously. It's just came to my mind that they behave like so...